Reakcje/Polubienia
Dzięki życzliwości pana David z Allavsoft
za co bardzo dziękuje :klawik
mam do rozdania 8 licencji Lifetime
Znakomitego Programu
Allavsoft

1b4ad69d4b423c9amed.png

Zapraszam na oficjalną stronę programu
Zaloguj lub Zarejestruj się aby zobaczyć!

Dlaczego Allavsoft??
Ponieważ Jest Znakomity !!

eea6aedec19d2c3bgen.png

46b8906d6ed2f716gen.png

Allavsoft Video Downloader obsługuje pobieranie filmów teledysków, playlist, filmów sportowych, wykładów i wielu innych materiałów ze stron udostępniających wideo takich jak Facebook, Dailymotion, eHow i ponad 100 innych.

Oprócz pobierania filmów wideo w oryginalnym formacie, Allavsoft posiada również funkcję pobierania za jednym kliknięciem, pozwala pobrać i przekonwertować pobrane pliki wideo do popularnych formatów wideo takich jak MP4, AVI, WMV, MOV, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, VOB, ASF, RMVB, DV, TS, Apple ProRes, WebM, FLV, OGV i innych.

Program umożliwia wybór spośród wszystkich dostępnych jakości wideo do pobrania, takich jak pliki wideo w bardzo wysokiej rozdzielczości (4K), wideo 3D, HD 2k, HD 1080p, HD 1080p, HD 720p oraz 480p, 360p i 240p.

To profesjonalne narzędzie do pobierania i konwersji wideo pomaga również wyodrębnić i pobrać dźwięk z nagrań wideo lub filmów oraz przekonwertować do popularnych formatów audio takich jak MP3, WMA, WAV, AAC, AAC, Apple Lossless M4A, AIFF, RA, FLAC, OGGG, AU i innych.

Allavsoft for windows
Download free videos from 100+ websites like eHow.
Download video in 4K 4096p, HD 1080p, HD 720p, 480p, 360p, 240p.
One-step to download and convert video to popular video or audio format.
Built-in player plays downloaded movies, music in popular format.
Support video download add-on for Firefox, Chrome, Safari.
Support breakpoint resume, keep download history, action after download
46267014736a66aagen.png

Allavsoft for Mac

Download free video to MP4, MOV, Apple ProRes, AVI, WMV, MPG, DV, VOB, MKV.
Download video to MP3, Apple Lossless, M4A, WAV, AC3, AAC, WMA, AIFF.
Download and convert F4F, FLV, F4V, F4M, WebM to play on Mac, iTunes, QuickTime, iPad, iPhone, iPod, Apple TV, iMovie, Final Cut Pro and etc.
Download free video and audio from Dailymotion, eHow, Yahoo Video, and other video sharing websites.
Download videos in HTML5, HD 1080p/720p, 4K 4096p, 3D or SD
afa2f41326637c16gen.png

Download free videos from 100+ video sharing sites
This powerful Video Downloader supports downloading movies, music videos, playlist, sport videos, lectures and more from free video sharing website like Facebook, Dailymotion, eHow, and more than 100 video sharing sites.

0cbc23b5b2eb2744gen.png

One-step to download and convert online video files to any video format
Besides downloading video in its original format, Allavsoft also features one-click to download as well as convert the downloaded video to popular video format like MP4, AVI, WMV, MOV, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, VOB, ASF, RMVB, DV, TS, Apple ProRes, WebM, FLV, OGV and etc.

70c0c91e716efde6gen.png

Download videos in HD, 3D or SD
This ideal Web Video Downloader app enables selecting among all video qualities available for downloading like download videos in ultra high definition (4K), 3D video, HD 2k, HD 1080p, HD 720p, and stand definition 480p, 360p, and 240p.

bc36594a4741e637gen.png

One-click to extract audio from online video files
This professional Video Downloading and Converting tool also helps to extract and download audio from online music video or movies as well as convert to popular audio format like MP3, WMA, WAV, AAC, AAC, Apple Lossless M4A, AIFF, RA, FLAC, OGG, AU and etc.
1c4cd3b8d34b5e0dgen.png

Powerful download features and functions
Batch download and convert

Allavsoft supports adding multiple video URLs and batch downloading and converting multiple videos at a time.
When download web video files, this wonderful Video Downloader will automatically detects advertisements and does not download them.
Preview and playback downloaded video files
There is a built-in video player in Allavsoft for us to preview and playback the downloaded video files.
Breakpoint Resume
You can pause and resume downloading at any time. It is very convenient to use.
Action after download done
You can set automatically shut down computer after all the download tasks are finished, if you have lots of videos to download and want to leave your Windows on to download them.
Keep history for downloading.
Two methods to download web videos
Method 1 Download videos via copy and paste URL to Allavsoft:

Copy the video's URL (web address) and paste it in the downloader.
Method 2 Download videos via Allavsoft download add-on for your browser
Allavsoft enables a video download add-on for your browser like Firefox, Chrome, Safari: When you watch the online video by browser, simply hover your mouse in the video screen; the "Download" button will appears on the top left corner of the video screen. Click the "Download" button, Allavsoft will automatically download the video.
863a929615c4f08cgen.png

Więcej info

Pobieranie

for mac

Kup Teraz

d0883d781773c33fgen.png

Zasady konkursu
1.Napisz w kilku zdaniach dlaczego chcesz wygrać Allavsoft
2.Komentarz w języku Polskim lub Angielskim
3.W konkursie mogą brać udział wszyscy użytkownicy zarejestrowani przed ogłoszeniem konkursu
4.Zakończenie konkursu odbędzie się dnia 19.03.2018

Osoby które otrzymają licencje, zostaną wylosowane poprzez portal random
i będę miały 24 godz. na potwierdzenie wygranej przez PW

ashwingeek

Nowy użytkownik
Reakcje/Polubienia
Thanks for the giveaway.

I want to win Allavsoft as I download videos for offline viewing and Allavsoft helps not only download but also selects the resolution that I want. The conversion feature is also helpful for me and I don't need to use another program to convert the downloaded video. The number of sites supported is huge and includes the ones I want.

grr

Bardzo aktywny
Reakcje/Polubienia
Thanks angellomichel387 for the giveaway.

I do download vidoes for offline viewing as I find it comfortable to view at my convenience and for later view/save. Other than Youtube vidoes I also download from Udemy, Dailymotion and other sites. Currently, there is no single program that I'm aware of that will help download from multiple sites. Therefore, I depend on multiple options including IDM to play and then save the video. The best thing about Allavsoft is that one only needs to enter the video URLor course URL (as the case may be), select the required resolution and download the videos. One can also resume the download due to internet connectivity issues and thus save bandwidth by avoiding repeat download attempts.

Thanks,
Grr

Zawisza Czarny

Bardzo aktywny
Zasłużony
Reakcje/Polubienia
Mam często potrzebę pobrać film nie tylko z serwisu YT a jak wiemy na innych nie jest to czasem takie łatwe - dlatego biorę udział w konkursie.

tarekma7

Bardzo aktywny
Reakcje/Polubienia
Thanks a lot for the giveaway. It is a very good app. It supports videos such as Facebook, Dailymotion, eHow and over 100 others. In addition, it lets me download videos in the original format, and support 4k resolution. Using simple one-click download function, you can download and convert downloaded video files to popular video formats

Ultimo

Świeżak
Reakcje/Polubienia
Thanks for the giveaway!

I want to win the license for Allavsoft because it can download videos from large number of websites as well as convert videos to various formats.

ToGor

Bardzo aktywny
Fąfel
Reakcje/Polubienia
Miasto
Mazowieckie, Polska, Europa, Świat.
Zasady konkursu
1.Napisz w kilku zdaniach dlaczego chcesz wygrać Allavsoft
2.Komentarz w języku Polskim lub Angielskim
3.W konkursie mogą brać udział wszyscy użytkownicy zarejestrowani przed ogłoszeniem konkursu
4.Zakończenie konkursu odbędzie się dnia 14.03.2018

Ciekawie wyglądający program - bardzo mnie interesuje jego współpraca z konwerterem, często trafiam na filmy warte zapisania "na potem", jednak często konwersja jest utrudniona, brak konwertera, nie obsługiwany format, itp ... Z pobieraniem też różnie bywa, że o skalowaniu obrazu nie wspomnę. ;)
Dzięki za kolejny fajny konkurs - biorę udział.

scot

Bardzo aktywny
Reakcje/Polubienia
Thank you for this opportunity.

Allavsoft is a good and also a powerful Video Downloader, which supports downloading movies, music videos, playlist, sport videos, lectures and more from free video sharing website like Facebook, Dailymotion, eHow, and more than 100 video sharing sites.
Able to convert to multiple formats and also volume adjustments which can be applied and one can even cut the video by specifying new start or end timers makes it a very useful app.
In my point of view, what makes it stand above the rest is it's ability to play downloaded movies, music in any format with it's built-in player.

Overlord

Wygadany
Reakcje/Polubienia
Dzięki za fajny konkurs.:)
Allavsoft, to dobry program do pobierania i konwersji plików multimedialnych.
To bardzo przydatne narzędzie, które posiada mnóstwo ciekawych dla mnie funkcji:
Breakpoint Resume
Preview video
To tylko ułamek zalet i możliwości tego programu, dlatego postanowiłem dołączyć do konkursu.

tregs_beales

Bardzo aktywny
Reakcje/Polubienia
Thank you AngelloMichel for a great giveaway. Allavsoft is a great downloader software. It is safe & easy to use.
ALLAVSOFT is so simple to use - you simply copy the URL’s from your browser (i.e. Chrome, Firefox, Safari) and paste them into the application and watch it work its magic as it copies the converted mp4/mp3 files into its own folder on your machine. The video/audio quality produced after conversion is amazing as it actually improves the video and sound quality of the originals. It is an excellent product and deserves an excellent rating due to its ease of use, support and the end results. So I would love to win it.

gdant

Świeżak
Reakcje/Polubienia
thank you angellomichel for the giveaway.
It is a great downloader with multi-format support. With this I can download in the desired resolution as well as format without any loss/affect in the quality.It can preview the video before downloading so that I can avoid accidental downloads. Also, it has resume feature which make downloading more easier at any time.

dhruv2193

Bardzo aktywny
Reakcje/Polubienia
Allavsoft downloader has the features which i like in a good download manager
Allavsoft supports multiple video URLs and batch downloading and converting multiple videos at a time.
Feature of Converting downloaded video files to popular MP4, AVI, WMV, MOV, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, VOB, ASF, RMVB, DV, TS, Apple ProRes, WebM, FLV, OGV and others formats.

khanyash

Bardzo aktywny
Ekspert
Reakcje/Polubienia
Allavsoft Video Downlaoder seems a complete tool to download, covert and watch video. All the necessary features are present like download video in various format/resolution, convert video to popular video or audio format, built-in player to watch the downloaded video, add-on for popular browsers, download manager and support for many websites.

win98

Bardzo aktywny
Zasłużony
Reakcje/Polubienia
Dziękuję za fajny konkurs :hi

Powody dla których chciałbym wygrać licencję Allavsoft Video Downlaoder to:

"pobieranie... z Facebook, Dailymotion, eHow i ponad 100 innych"

"... pozwala pobrać i przekonwertować pobrane pliki wideo do popularnych formatów"

"Program umożliwia pobranie w jakości (4K), wideo 3D, HD 2k, HD 1080p, HD 1080p, HD 720p oraz 480p, 360p i 240p."

Po prostu All in One = The Best :)

decimus

Bardzo aktywny
Zasłużony
Reakcje/Polubienia
Allavsoft Video Downloader daje możliwość pobieranie filmów do przeglądania w trybie offline oraz konwersji do rożnych formatów. Jest łatwy w użyciu, wystarczy przekopiować adres URL do przeglądarki. Daje możliwość podglądu przed pobraniem pliku oraz wznawiania pobrań.

Status
Zamknięty.
Do góry