LibreOffice i podobne - wersje stabilne

Bardzo aktywny
Zasłużony
Reakcje/Polubienia
Re: OpenOffice i podobne - wersje stabilne

LibreOffice 4.0.3 Final (2013-05-09)
This release is bit-for-bit identical to the 4.0.3 Release Candidate 3, so you don't need to download or reinstall if you have that version already.
The distribution for Windows is an international build, so you can choose the user interface language that you prefer. Help content is available via an online service, or alternatively as a separate install.
Our Windows binaries are digitally signed by The Document Foundation.
For Windows users that have OpenOffice.org installed, we advise uninstalling that beforehand, because it registers the same file type associations.
If you run Linux, the GCJ Java variant has known issues with LibreOffice, we advise to e.g. use OpenJDK instead.
LibreOffice 4.x drops a few long-deprecated features, including support for legacy binary StarOffice files, export to legacy Word and Excel (version 6.0/95), and legacy ODMA document management.
Some menu entries have changed or added. If you miss something, that may be due to the use of customised menu settings from your previous LibreOffice installation.
This version still contains a few annoying bugs, as listed here. Specifically, the German Duden Korrektor extension needs a manual fix.

Zaloguj lub Zarejestruj się aby zobaczyć!

fluid

super saiyajin...
Fąfel
Reakcje/Polubienia
Re: OpenOffice i podobne - wersje stabilne

LibreOffice 4.1.2

Zaloguj lub Zarejestruj się aby zobaczyć!

OXYGEN THIEF

Bardzo aktywny
Członek Załogi
Administrator
Reakcje/Polubienia
Miasto
Trololololo
Do góry