Macrium Reflect FREE Edition 7.2.4523
Bug fixes and Improvements v7.2.4523 - 31st October 2019
- XP Boot Menu
Windows XP can now handle boot menu creation when the 'C:' drive has the compressed attribute set.
- Auto System restore
A "Backup is running" message box could be incorrectly shown on Windows Vista when performing an automatic restore. This has been resolved.
- SQL Continuous backup
The Start end End time calculations didn't take into account the local time zone. This has been resolved.
- Rescue Media Builder
- On multi-boot systems, Windows RE WIM files for a different architecture to the current OS will now be ignored when scanning.
- When building rescue media with a custom wim for a different architecture to the running OS (eg. a 32-bit custom wim on a 64-bit system), RMBuilder will now detect the architecture mismatch and will not try to copy drivers from the host OS.
- On Windows Vista, RMBuilder would sometimes give "WIM file not found" error messages when a valid Wim file was present. This has been resolved.
- Since Windows PE does not support wifi, Windows PE rescue media will no longer give Unsupported Devices messages for wifi devices.
- In certain cases, 64-bit drivers could be automatically copied into the 32-bit drivers folder. This has been resolved.
- USB root hubs will now be shown in the list of devices on RMBuilder's Devices And Drivers options tab.
- If the Windows ADK is installed but a newer version of Windows PE is available from a zip file, RMBuilder will now build rescue media from the zip file wim rather than the ADK wim..
- When performing an automatic restore on a system with multiple network adapters, the rescue media would sometimes not correctly set the network configuration for all adapters. This has been resolved.
- USB Devices in RMBuilder now show the volume label as well as the drive letter.
- The 'Backup Selection' dialog in Reflect and the 'Update Drivers' dialog in RMBuilder have been updated to allow for easier browsing for network folders.