Reakcje/Polubienia
Miasto
Trololololo
OoOoO ale będzię chętnych :x :D

Naits

Bardzo aktywny
Reakcje/Polubienia
oj tak :) na softpedia zawsze, tak jak na tipradarze
ciekawe czy to prawdziwi ludzie się wpisują :)

Likwis

Bardzo aktywny
Reakcje/Polubienia
Miasto
Okolice Krk
Dzięki za info:) Może tym razem się uda :D

caxton

Bardzo aktywny
Zasłużony
Reakcje/Polubienia
Miasto
Tbilisi, Georgia
Friends, we have to remember the following statement which is at the softpedia. com
It is the following : Your chances to win one of the 10 free codes are only as good as your comment. So make your remarks as honest and witty as possible.
IF YOU COMMENTS WILL BE GOOD ENOUGH , YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING WILL INCREASE!!!! :D :D :D

FARMER

Bardzo aktywny
Zasłużony
Reakcje/Polubienia
Miasto
Piernikowo
caxton napisał:
Friends, we have to remember the following statement which is at the softpedia. com
It is the following : Your chances to win one of the 10 free codes are only as good as your comment. So make your remarks as honest and witty as possible.
IF YOU COMMENTS WILL BE GOOD ENOUGH , YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING WILL INCREASE!!!! :D :D :D
I know:) the better for this comment and written in their own words and not copied from the descriptions. Already there, won some programs. But this advice may be useful to others. The Caxton :D

Olga

Bardzo aktywny
Reakcje/Polubienia
Hm, no to człowiek bez poczucia humoru jest bez szans... :D

FARMER

Bardzo aktywny
Zasłużony
Reakcje/Polubienia
Miasto
Piernikowo
Olga napisał:
Hm, no to człowiek bez poczucia humoru jest bez szans... :D
ja tez nie mam a wygrałem :D

caxton

Bardzo aktywny
Zasłużony
Reakcje/Polubienia
Miasto
Tbilisi, Georgia
A few minutes ago I received the letter from Softpedia, that I won the Malwarebytes, Wow, great, my comments passed the exam. Anyone received the letter from Softpedia ?? :D

caxton

Bardzo aktywny
Zasłużony
Reakcje/Polubienia
Miasto
Tbilisi, Georgia
it is my comment at Softpedia:
once upon a time there were no computer viruses and other malicious malware, but there was a Man who wanted to make other's life more comfortable and cozy. He thought and thought , and wow he created the wonder of 21st century-- computer! The life of the computer was very calm and joyful. he lived in a perfect harmony. But there was a ugly and unkind wizard who wanted to make the computer's life unhappy. The wizard thought very long, and at last He created demons and gave them the name VIRUSES. these daemons spoiled the Computer's life. His happiness turned to unhappiness. Every day Viruses attacked him and nobody could not help the poor computer. He sat at the corner and cried bitterly. But by chance the kind Wizard saw him. And the name of this Wizard was Malwarebytes. he pitied the computer. And He created for him a very effective medicine : Malwarebytes Anti-Malware. after this the life of the Computer was happy again. Now the viruses can't spoil the Computer's life. He is happy again!
Thank you, Malwarebytes for this kind medicine which is called Malwarebytes Anti-Malware. Now everybody's computer safe from Viruses.
Write just for fun, because I want this medicine ( of course, Program) , very much.
Sorry for my English and thank you again! :D :D :D :D

OXYGEN THIEF

Bardzo aktywny
Członek Załogi
Administrator
Reakcje/Polubienia
Miasto
Trololololo
Gratulacje caxton :D

1qaz

Bardzo aktywny
Zasłużony
Reakcje/Polubienia
Caxton ty to masz szczęście :) Moje gratulacje ;)

Do góry