KonkursPZD MaxSpeedBox.com - konkurs

Status
Zamknięty.

ORGANIZAT0R

Bardzo aktywny
Członek Załogi
Reakcje/Polubienia
H3nKHZP.jpg

Specjalnie dla użytkowników PZD - do wygrania 6 kont VIP na 30 dni w serwisie MaxSpeedBox.com

cxtPImU.jpg

c9Xc3Yj.jpg

sLbbCe7.jpg

WHLmSAP.jpg

Zasady konkursu :
1. Aby wziąć udział w konkursie, napisz w kilku zdaniach dlaczego chcesz wygrać, możesz również opisać swoje doświadczenia z innymi serwisami tego typu.
2. Zakończenie konkursu odbędzie się dnia 11 lipca 2020.
3. Osoby które otrzymają konta VIP zostaną wylosowane poprzez portal random.org

Ostatnia edycja:

tarekma7

Bardzo aktywny
Reakcje/Polubienia
Thanks a lot for the giveaway. I need it for fast download from paid file hosts. I tried many sites with that type of host file premium download but the experience was not good with many file hosts not supported. In addition, MaxSpeedBox.com supports torrents and has a built-in private cloud storage support. The image and document viewer help to easy use in daily activity. There many good features as social media share and file manager

matroska

Bardzo aktywny
Zasłużony
Reakcje/Polubienia
I want to participate in this giveaway because of the torrent download service, because I can't connect to the internet 24 hours so the torrent download service is very interesting for me.
thank you so much for making this giveaway

phobic

Świeżak
Reakcje/Polubienia
Thank you for the giveaway! I would like to win a VIP 30 day voucher so I can easily download files from different paid file hosting services. I've already have some experience with some similar services and I can say most of them are quite useful. However in most of the cases not all of the promised file hosting services are working. So I would like to try MaxSpeedBox.

dhruv2193

Bardzo aktywny
Reakcje/Polubienia
I have tried one website for downloading torrents- Premiumize.I found it to be good most of the times in reliably downloading.
Maxspeedbox is very useful for downloading from paid file hosts as well as torrents. I like following features:-
1- Image Viewer : Display images directly on the site rather than prompt to download.

2- Media Player : Play video & audio files on your site. Supports mp3, mp4, ogg, webm via HTML5 with subtitles. Embed videos, auto fallback to Flash.

3 Private Cloud Storage : A personal room for users files where they can backup, upload, and share them or keep them password-protected.

Orion

Bardzo aktywny
Zasłużony
Reakcje/Polubienia
Miasto
somewhere in cyberspace....
Dziękuję za konkurs. Miałem okazję już testować premiumize.me (dzięki konkursowi na tym forum). Chętnie bym wypróbował też mozliwości tego serwisu, zarówno w zakresie pobierania plików z serwisów hostingowych, jak również z torrentów. Zgłaszam swój udział w konkursie.

ashwingeek

Nowy użytkownik
Reakcje/Polubienia
Thanks for the giveaway. I often download files from sharing services and torrents. Usually they have poor speeds and timers. Hope to win MaxSpeedBox license and get the best download speeds.

Mohammadwasi7861

Wygadany
Reakcje/Polubienia
The sharing site is very important for me and my work lots of time I couldn't find older version software setup, and it helps lot, this great opportunity for me to win this premium service.

Many thanks for this very nice giveaway.

grr

Bardzo aktywny
Reakcje/Polubienia
Thanks ORGANIZAT0R for the giveaway.

I want to win MaxSpeedBox so that I can use it for 2 purposes, Torrent Downloader & Filehosts download. It has most needed hosts available & online as seen below
Zaloguj lub Zarejestruj się aby zobaczyć!

This is a great opportunity to try their service before going for a paid plan.

Thanks,
Grr

hakah

Bardzo aktywny
Reakcje/Polubienia
Thanks for the Giveaway!
Maxspeedbox.com is the best for seedbox, debrid, premium link generator and multi-host download service which can download your favorite files using torrent and filehost downloader from over more than 50 supported hosters like rapdigator, uptobox, keep2share, turbobit, nitroflare, uploaded, wdupoload, etc. and save them in your private cloud storage with maxspeedbox account. With such great features provided, I am anxious to win and test it.

scypion

Nowy użytkownik
Reakcje/Polubienia
jeżeli nadal aktualne to chętnie przetestuje. ostatnio wygrałem tu prembox, po zakończeniu GB z giveaway dokupiłem sobie więcej. takich serwisów warto mieć kilka ponieważ mają różną dostępność serwisów - u jednych plik można pobrać a u innych że serwis nieosiągalny. super opcją jest dodanie ich do jdownloader i ustawioenie z jakiego serwisu z czego w pierwszej kolejności ma próbować. obecnie rzadko co prawda korzystam ale lepiej mieć taką możliwość niż nie więc konto staram się mieć aktywne.

Status
Zamknięty.
Do góry