- Native file requester on Windows does not leave their menus open and obstructing the view.
- Previous channel hotkey now works correctly on Color channel when this channel is in the middle of the channel list.
- Previous channel hotkey now works correctly on Color channel when the following channel would be alpha overlay (no more than RGBA is loaded).
- Previous channel hotkey now works correctly on Color channel when the following channel would be a lumma (RGB or Y,RY,BY only is loaded).
- Bug fixed IFF image reader to work as all other image readers, reading the header chunk on each fetch. Improved the fetching to only fetch once instead of twice as before.
- Made all shortcuts be a toggle (Z, N, C, R, G, B, A, L and V) between their counter parts and the previously selected channel.
- Made image switching keep the layer selected when possible. Note that this feature does not always work particularly when toggling the shortcuts (specially when dealing with multipart openexrs), so it should be considered alpha.
- Made use OCIO button be like the rest of the buttons instead of a gray one.
v4.1.7 - Switched to OIIO's HDR image loader and saver as it is more robust than the original Radiance one I was using. - Added HDRI saver. - Made HDRI saver allow saving a crop region of the view (smaller data window than display window). - Bug fixed EDL editing start and end frames shifting. - Made PNG/JPG FFMPEG reader work properly once the images were cached. Now it works realtime with images that are 4K once they are cached. - Reverted naming convention to not use the YYYYMMDD format in archive name, as it was making other web pages not able to link to the download directly. - Bug fixed chocolatey with the old and new naming convention.
Version 4.1.8 of mrViewer has been released. Besides a bunch of bug
fixes, this version adds versioning to image sequences or to movie files.
v4.1.8 - Added .rgbe and .hdri as valid HDR image extensions. - Added
versioning to the sequences/movies. This allows to handle clips of the
same shot, but different versions as one object. For example if you
place a clip with .../SHOT001_v005/SHOT001_v005.%04d.exr in the
reel/timeline, and there is another sequence with:
.../SHOT001_v008/SHOT001_v008.%04d.exr on disk, you can step through
versions by pressing ALT+PgUp (previous version) or ALT+PgDown (next
version). The version number is found by a prefix, by default '_v'. This
can be changed in the Loading section of the preferences. Note that the
version numbers cannot be more than 10 numbers apart by default. This
can be changed in the Preferences->Loading->Max Frames Apart section of
the preferences. - Bug fixed a movie playback problem that was
introduced in v4.1.1. Looping would not work properly with some movies
and you'd get a decode error on the first frame of the movie file. - Bug
fixed a bunch of issues in the EDL / BG image playback. - Reverted the
use of FFMPEG for PNG/JPG loading as it was not caching properly. Some
frames would get repetitions.
Witaj gościu. Dziękujemy, że przeglądasz nasze forum ale czy wiesz, że zakładając konto możesz w pełni korzystać z dobrodziejstw jakimi są promocje i konkursy. Nie zobaczysz tu też żadnych reklam a rejestracja zajmie Ci tylko chwilę.