KonkursPZD | PowerArchiver 2021 Toolbox (Lifetime with Unlimited Upgrades)

Status
Zamknięty.

Zawisza Czarny

Bardzo aktywny
Zasłużony
Reakcje/Polubienia
Konkurs spowodował że zainteresowałem się programem. Co mi się w nim podoba - wielofunkcyjność. Oprócz funkcji typowego "pakowacza" jeszcze inne przydatne, np. nagrywanie płyt oraz napęd wirtualny.

Leszek55

Bardzo aktywny
Zasłużony
Reakcje/Polubienia
Wbijam na party konkursowe:dancingdzięki za zorganizowanie tak fajnego softu! Tyle już tu napisano dobrego o tym "pakerze" że mogę tylko pod tym wszystkim się podpisać bo dodać już nic nie pozostało, a fantazjować nie warto-program jest moim skromnym zdaniem równorzędnym konkurentem WinRar i robi to do czego został stworzony sprawnie i skutecznie.Cena programu średnio o połowę mniejsza niż konkurenta co również zaliczam na znaczący plus.Sumując dobry i maksymalnie doposażony kombajn pakuj-rozpakuj, szyfruj, itp... i wygranie licki to marzenie wszystkich startujących w tym konkursie-powodzenia.

dhruv2193

Bardzo aktywny
Reakcje/Polubienia
PowerArchiver is a great app for performing archiving functions like opening, compressing etc. RAR, ZIP files and other archive formats.
It also has Data(ISO and other files)/audio Burner.
I also like that it has Explorer mode for easier file management and has modern and ribbon GUI for easy navigation and use of features for the user.
And lastly, though it has so many features, it is lightweight and fast in performing functions.
Zaloguj lub Zarejestruj się aby zobaczyć!

decimus

Bardzo aktywny
Zasłużony
Reakcje/Polubienia
PowerArchiver używam bez przerwy już od ponad 4 lat. Jest jednym z najlepszych programów do kompresji plików. Obsługuje bardzo dużo formatów plików. Jest do tego prosty w obsłudze, szybki, no i co ważne jest po polsku. Program pozwala pliki dzielić na mniejsze części, daje też możliwość zabezpieczania spakowanych plików hasłem. Bardzo mi w nim odpowiada możliwość podglądu spakowanych plików. Chciałbym mieć możliwość korzystania z licencji lifetime.
Dziękuję za konkurs.

Sasha

Bardzo aktywny
Reakcje/Polubienia
Thanks for the giveaway

I want to win a license because PowerArchiver is a universal archiver with support for all popular formats. It is a modern application that combines support for almost all popular archive formats. PowerArchiver stands out from a huge number of similar utilities - a wealth of additional program features. Simply put, PowerArchiver is one of the more innovative utilities of its kind, and has pioneered features that you now take for granted in an archiving utility.

dinosaur07

Bardzo aktywny
Reakcje/Polubienia
Thanks a lot for another great giveaway @khanyash
PowerArchiver Toolbox and especially the 2021 version is a complete suite of functional features developed alongside the main archiving functionality of the program. What i use the most, except for the fastest and the best compression ratio software, is the iso drive emulation and the Office integration for the complete usability.
I would be more than happy to win such a complete and quality toolbox of useful instruments for my home remote activity.
Best of luck at all the participants
My share below:

I followed them on my social media.

Max4Life

Nowy użytkownik
Reakcje/Polubienia
PowerArchiver to mój must have spośród programów w tej kategorii. Oczywiście znam WinRar-a, WinZip-a oraz darmowego 7-Zip. Jednak to właśnie PowerArchiver wygrywa. Oczywiście polecam ten program każdemu użytkownikowi komputera.

hakah

Bardzo aktywny
Reakcje/Polubienia
Thanks for the Giveaway!
Comment on PowerArchiver 2021 Toolbox & features.
PowerArchiver 2021 is a compressio and decompression application for Windows-based personal computers. The toolbox package includes ISO Maker, Standalone CD/DVD/Blu-Ray Burner and FTP Client. This software offers various abilities like encrypting data up to the disc that supports Blu-ray, with backup tools through FTP, cloud storage and Outlook plugin.
Followings are the New and Updated features :
a. You can add and remove encryption from existing archives through Actions --> menu.
b. There is an optimization tool which can optimize your archive for better compression.
c. Archiver Cloud is integrated for better file management. The upload/download speed of files/folders significantly improved and with support for Dropbox, OneDrive, Google Drive, Box, etc.
d. Improved ZIP speed for default mode.
e. Additional Hide mode for preview Window.
f. Automatic mode to determine Dark/Light modes based on Windows 10 settings.
Starting from PowerArchiver 2021, this application will also be available for MacOS.

liked and followed.
liked and followed.

Twitter sharing link :

decimus

Bardzo aktywny
Zasłużony
Reakcje/Polubienia
Dziękuję i gratulacje dla innych zwycięzców.

Status
Zamknięty.
Do góry