[ProgramyZaDarmo Giveaway] ExpressVPN — #1 Trusted leader in VPN (Annual licenses)

Status
Zamknięty.

pisondi

Świeżak
Reakcje/Polubienia
Thanks a lot for this great giveaway. This is the best one from what i tested (Cyberghost, Nord ad this one).
I like a lot its servers although i read that some of them are virtual :) Also, the connection is suuuper fast, under 2 seconds and it never disconnected my VPN connection. I think that this VPN really deserves the position in the best vpn charts.

Ahoy.

decimus

Bardzo aktywny
Zasłużony
Reakcje/Polubienia
ExpressVPN jest liderem na rynku VPN, dlatego, że zapewnia on klientom niezawodność swoich usług, a przy tym doskonale dba o ich prywatność i wysokie bezpieczeństwo w sieci. Oferuje do tego duży wybór serwerów oraz wysokie prędkości transferu. VPN nie zachowuje logów, a jego połączenia są bardzo stabilne. Dodatkowo program jest bardzo łatwy w instalacji i obsłudze. Na plus zasługuje również obsługa klienta dostępna 24/7. Program zbiera bardzo dobre recenzje w sieci więc potwierdza to, że klienci są z niego zadowoleni. Kto się chce przekonać, to może skorzystać z miesięcznego okresu próbnego. W przypadku niezadowolenia z usług otrzyma zwrot swoich pieniędzy.

Piotrek

Świeżak
Reakcje/Polubienia
ExpressVPN jako jeden z nielicznych oferuje aplikacje dla systemów linux więc nie trzeba się męczyć z mozolną manualną konfiguracją, oferuje również olbrzymią ilość lokalizacji w 94 krajach

whizkidraj

Świeżak
Reakcje/Polubienia
I have used ExpressVPN, and it is one of my favorite VPNs. I must say the speed is fantastic and doesn't feel like you are browsing with VPN enabled. They have a large number of servers, even in remote areas. Privacy and Security are top-notch. Stable client and Reliable service. Email Support reply within hours and their Live Chat is the best in the VPN market.

Ostatnia edycja:

divinenews

Świeżak
Reakcje/Polubienia
Miasto
Juneau, Alaska, (U.S.A.)
Why is ExpressVPN the leader in the VPN industry and why do I want to win an annual license for it?

I used ExpressVPN for a year until the month of June this year when my license ran out and I could not afford to buy a new one because of sudden medical debts in my family. ... I have found it to be the best VPN service I have ever used for the reasons listed below. And, I would really like to win a new license because I miss it and don't feel as safe surfing the internet.

1. Strong Encryption (AES-256) means the strongest resistance against brute force invasion attack known at this time.

2. Offers over 3000 servers operating in 93 countries across 160 different cities (and appears to have plans to expand much more.)

3. Speed Test Results: One of The Fastest VPNs (uploading and downloading of data.)

4. No IP or DNS leaks found by testing sites

Strict “No Logging” Policy in politically safe jurisdiction - The Virgin Islands. (I want to feel safe from all invaders, including government entities.)

5. TOR Compatibility. This means ExpressVPN allows you to combine the TOR networks on top of your existing VPN in order to maximize your privacy and all but eliminate vulnerabilities in your data’s security.

6. 24/7 Live Customer Support. (We all know when you truly need this or any software to work right and it is not, then you need to talk to someone in authority who can get your problem worked out. Sending a problem message/"ticket" to a help desk and waiting until they respond hours or days from now is not satisfying nor as helpful as a live capable person.)

*In my experience, Express VPN does everything its ads claim. ...If you are going to buy a VPN service, don't compromise, go with the best you can afford. This is the best VPN service I have ever used and I can report that I was well satisfied.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Zaloguj lub Zarejestruj się aby zobaczyć!

I have been following
under the name: @divinenews for some time.

My TrustPilot.com review posted in April 2019 under the name "Elijah Gale":

*Many thanks to ExpressVPN, theProgramyzadarmo.net.pl forum moderators, and the ever-generous khanyash for organizing and sponsoring this software giveaway contest. - This is truly good software.

Ostatnia edycja:

SUPU KABI

Świeżak
Reakcje/Polubienia
Express VPN is the leader of the vpn market because of its service quality whether it is any kind of support or usability everything is available at fingertips. Beside their great privacy policy and server availability the best thing is their support which is the most important thing for any kind of product available in the market. If after buying you face any kind of problem and doesn't get solution to your problem that what makes a company's value on the market. Good product plus service is the key feature for any company and Express Vpn is excellent on this.
Like and followed.
Share link-

hakah

Bardzo aktywny
Reakcje/Polubienia
Thanks for the Giveaway !
"Comment on, why is ExpressVPN — the leader in VPN"
ExpressVPN is a popular British Virgin Islands-based provider of VPN services. The company offers a vast network of more than 3,000 servers spread across Europe, the US , Asia, South America, the Middle East, Africa and more.
Followings are their outstanding features :
01. Excellent speeds throughout the server network
02. User-friendly and reliable VPN apps (support for all devices)
03. Strong encryption, great security features, and no leaks
04. Located in a privacy-friendly jurisdiction (British Virgin Islands)
05. Proven no logs VPN provider
06. Large, secure server network, running in RAM mode
07. Works with Netflix, great for streaming
08. Browser extensions with HTTPS Everywhere
09. Split tunneling feature
10. Great Android and iOS apps
11. Dedicated VPN router app (for unlimited connections)
12. Great customer support (24/7 live chat + 30 day money-back guarantee)
The only disadvantage of ExpressVPN is that it is much more expensive than some other rival VPN competitors.

My friend had tried many VPNs like ExpressVPN - NordVPN - Windscribe - VyprVPN - HMA Pro - Avira Phantom VPN - Betternet VPN - CyberGhost VPN - HideMe - Hotspot Shield VPN - SecurityKISS - Seed4me vpn and opined ExpressVPN is the best as regards to every thing especially on internet speed and program loading and in IP Leak, DNS Leak and WebRTC Leak tests.
In addition, ExpressVPN is super fast than those commonly used VPNs like Windscribe or CyberGhost by most pc users.

Optional :
and followed.
liked and followed.
liked and followed.
liked and followed.

Facebook sharing link :

Twitter sharing link :

Raur

Świeżak
Reakcje/Polubienia
Thanks a lot for the opportunity to win in this giveaway, @khanyash and ExpressVPN :)

It is considered one of the best, top-rated VPN providers today having an excellent service with many reliable servers and fast, uninterrupted speeds and uncapped bandwidth, great for peer-to-peer connection. Privacy and security encryption is the core of their business so connections are guaranteed safe and definitely no logs. What I really liked during the trial testing are their app shortcut for preferred applications and split tunneling function. I'd like to win a license to enjoy the benefits of having my connections secured under a great VPN like ExpressVPN. Count me in! :)

mar.743

Świeżak
Reakcje/Polubienia
ExpressVPN ma mnóstwo zalet: bardzo dużą liczbę serwerów (ponad 3000 w prawie 100 krajach), dobre prędkości, pełne szyfrowanie danych, łatwe do zainstalowania aplikacje na każde urządzenie (dla Windowsa, Maca, Androida, Linuxa, routerów, konsol do gier i telewizorów), brak rejestrowania aktywności użytkownika za pomocą logów dający pełną anonimowość, do tego całodobowa pomoc techniczna. Ponadto ma ciekawe, unikalne rozwiązania, których nie oferuje konkurencja, takie jak technologia TrustedServer polegająca na tym, że żadne dane nie są zapisywane na dysku twardym, dzielone tunelowanie (część ruchu jest kierowana przez VPN, a reszta ma bezpośredni dostęp do internetu) czy wyłącznik awaryjny Network Lock, który dla bezpieczeństwa blokuje cały ruch internetowy w momencie, gdy połączenie z VPN zostanie przerwane. ExpressVPN daje 30-dniową gwarancję zwrotu pieniędzy na wszystkie subskrypcje, a więc po miesiącu użytkowania można zrezygnować bez żadnych zobowiązań. Wszystko to razem składa się na to, że ExpressVPN jest najlepszy na rynku. Dlatego chętnie wezmę udział w konkursie umożliwiającym wygranie tego VPN-a.

irfan19

Bardzo aktywny
Zasłużony
Reakcje/Polubienia
Thanks for the Giveaway Mr.yash :)

Express VPN is one of the best,secure,fast & reliable VPN in the Industry!
I would like to win this top ranking VPN,because it has a extensive network of servers and blazing fast connection speeds, secure, Military grade encrypted connections, allow unrestricted access to Netflix, HBO and iPlayer, supports torrents, no log policy, Easy to use UI - this is a quality VPN which delivers in just about every area. Thanks again.

Ostatnia edycja:

tofana

Bardzo aktywny
Fąfel
Reakcje/Polubienia
Miasto
Boogie Street
Thank you for this giveaway.
I like this VPN service because I can use it on Windows, MacOS, iOS or Android. ExpressVPN has easy setups and intuitive designs.
They have over 3,000 servers in 94 different countries. Their servers are fast. I like also Kill Switch. I hope Express VPN protects my privacy. :zaciesz

al

Marszałek Forum
Członek Załogi
Administrator
Reakcje/Polubienia
Miasto
Somewhere over the rainbow.
Dzień dobry. Chciałbym wziąć udział w konkursie gdyż z VPNa korzystam w przypadku gdy mam problem z oglądaniem niektórych treści na zagranicznych stronach. Głównie są to blokady regionalne podczas transmisji koncertów a także niektórych meczów NFL czy MLB. Co prawda nie musi to być konkretnie ten VPN ale skoro jest okazja to warto skorzystać. Incydentalnie przydaje się też przy niektórych promocjach.
Nie zależy mi na mnogości dostępnych serwerów czy innych super możliwościach. Ma po prostu robić swoje i tyle. Dobrze jakby był w miarę szybki ale to nie tylko od VPNa zależy.
Dzięki za konkurs i życzę powodzenia sobie :ciuch

antbil007

Bardzo aktywny
Fąfel
Reakcje/Polubienia
Miasto
Polska
Właśnie co zgłosiłem swój udział w konkursie na CG. Dopiero przed momentem przypomniałem sobie, że równolegle można współzawodniczyć w pozyskaniu licencji na ExpressVPN. Bardzo dziękuje za ten konkurs.

Korzystałem kiedyś dawno, dawno temu z ExpressVPN, aczkolwiek trudno mi jest w tym momencie i na biegu, wylistować wszystkie zalety programu, które stawiają go jako lidera wśród VPN'ów. Co by nie napisać, to i tak powieli się opinie wygłoszone wcześniej przez współuczestników konkursu.

Czasu mało, dziś jest koniec zgłaszania udziału, by zatem nie „pudrować powietrza”, podjąłem decyzję, że warto jest zaufać użytkownikom, którzy wcześniej napisali co trzeba o ExpressVPN’ie, ALE PRZEDE WSZYSTKIM WARTO ZAUFAĆ PROGRAMOWI, mającemu mnóstwo zalet przyprawiających o zawrót głowy.

Tak więc ExpressVPN, korzysta z technologii zabezpieczającej przed wyciekami DNS, dzięki której Twoja aktywność online i prywatność są chronione, w przypadku gdy serwery DNS wysyłają zaszyfrowane zapytania poza zabezpieczony tunel sieci VPN, oferuje bardzo wysokie prędkości na wszystkich serwerach, z łatwością odblokowuje zagraniczne strony streamingowe, w tym amerykański Netflix, obsługuje ponad 3000 serwerów w ponad 90 krajach, nie zapisuje logów.

memnon

Bardzo aktywny
Zasłużony
Reakcje/Polubienia
Dziękuje za wspaniały konkurs .
Dlaczego ExpressVPN jest liderem .
Przede wszystkim doskonała prędkość a do tego ponad trzy tysiące serwerów , 160 lokalizacji w prawie stu krajach i wszystkie mega szybkie to robi wrażenia . A to wszystko przy znakomitej prywatności usługi i wysokim stopniu jej bezpieczeństwa . Do tego technologia TrustedServer . TrustedServer oznacza, że serwery ExpressVPN korzystają wyłącznie z pamięci RAM. Zmniejsza to ryzyko luk w zabezpieczeniach serwerów ExpressVPN w porównaniu z innymi sieciami serwerów VPN. ExpressVPN przeszedł pomyślnie wszystkie testy Cure53 plus silne szyfrowanie i polityka braku logów to kolejne zalety . No i naprawdę imponująca wieloplatformowość .
Z radością wypróbowałbym ten program .

Ostatnia edycja:
Status
Zamknięty.
Do góry