32-bit:Released on 12 March 2018.
- Added support for Secure Boot.
- Fixed Win 7-64 Sbie driver load failure with KB4056897 /KB4056894.
- Fixed BSOD in Win 10-32 CU with KB4074592.
- Fixed Win 10-32 FCU dllhost.exe / sbiedll.dll initialization fail.
- Fixed crash in Windows 10 FR Build 17035 and added support for FR up to 17101.
- Fixed BSOD with Print2Flash install.
- Fixed Office 2013-C2R failure to start.
- Source code updated to Visual Studio 2015.
- Added support for Firefox Favicons (Right-click on your Sandbox --> Sandbox Settings--> Applications ---> Web Browser ---> Firefox --> Allow direct access to Firefox bookmark and history database).
- Addressed an issue in which Opera 51/Chrome v64 dev/Canary were crashing when Sandboxed [viewtopic.php?p=130933#p130933]
- For x86 systems --> If you encounter "SBIE2335 Initialization failed for process Start.exe [11 / 87]" after creating a new Sandbox/installing this beta, please allow 30 seconds to go by, then re-try the action. This is being investigated.