Jarom

Bardzo aktywny
Zasłużony
Reakcje/Polubienia
SoundVolumeView 1.65

9wpQu7b.png
eX1I8po.png

SoundVolumeView
to proste narzędzie dla systemu Windows Vista / 7 / 8 / 2008 / 10, które wyświetla ogólne informacje i bieżący poziom głośności dla wszystkich aktywnych komponentów dźwiękowych w systemie i umożliwia natychmiastowe ich wyłączenie i włączenie.
SoundVolumeView umożliwia także zapisanie profilu dźwiękowego w pliku zawierającym bieżący poziom głośności oraz wyłączenie/włączenie wszystkich komponentów dźwiękowych oraz domyślnych urządzeń dźwiękowych, a następnie późniejsze załadowanie tego pliku w celu przywrócenia dokładnie tego samego poziomu głośności i ustawień.
Istnieje również obszerna obsługa wiersza poleceń, która umożliwia zapisywanie/ładowanie profili, zmianę bieżącego poziomu głośności każdego komponentu dźwiękowego oraz wyłączenie/włączenie każdego komponentu dźwięku bez wyświetlania interfejsu użytkownika.

Narzędzie działa w systemie Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 2008 i Windows 10. Obsługiwane są systemy 32-bitowe i 64-bitowe.
Windows XP i starsze systemy nie są obsługiwane.

Program jest w wersji portable i nie wymaga instalacji.

32 bit:
Zaloguj lub Zarejestruj się aby zobaczyć!

64 bit:

Spolszczenie (od wersji 1.60):

Jarom

Bardzo aktywny
Zasłużony
Reakcje/Polubienia
SoundVolumeView 1.70
Version 1.70:
  • Added /WaitForItem command-line option, which instructs SoundVolumeView to wait until the sound item appears. You can use this feature to change the application volume for applications that are currently not running. For example, if you want to mute the sound of Chrome Web browser and it's not running at this moment:
    SoundVolumeView.exe /Mute chrome.exe /WaitForItem 0
  • Disabled devices are now displayed with disabled icon.
32 bit:

64 bit:

Spolszczenie (od wersji 1.65):

Camel1965

Bardzo aktywny
Zasłużony
Reakcje/Polubienia
SoundVolumeView 1.72
  • Version 1.72:
    • Added 'Align Numeric Columns To Right' option.
  • Version 1.71:
    • You can now specify "DefaultCaptureDevice" and "DefaultRenderDevice" in the [Name] parameter of all command-line options in order to refer the default render/capture device.
Strona pobierania:

Grandalf

Bardzo aktywny
Członek Załogi
Reakcje/Polubienia
SoundVolumeView 1.75
Version 1.75:
  • Added support for setting the volume of specific channels for specific application from command-line. For example, the following command sets the volume of the left channel to 50% only for Chrome Web browser:
    SoundVolumeView.exe /SetVolumeChannels "chrome.exe" 50 100
  • Also, the current channels volume of application is displayed in the 'Channels Percent' column.
  • Added 'focusedname' to all command-line options, which allows you to change the volume all instances of the focused application.
  • Fixed bug: When using 'focused' in command-line and but there was no focused application, SoundVolumeView changed the 'System Sounds' items.
Strona pobierania:

Grandalf

Bardzo aktywny
Członek Załogi
Reakcje/Polubienia
SoundVolumeView 1.80
Version 1.80:
  • Added 'Selected Channel' option (Under the Options menu). If you want to change the volume of specific channel, you can choose the desired channel from this menu, and then use the Increase/Decrease 1%/5%/10% options (under the Volume menu) or the mouse wheel to change the volume of the selected channel.
Strona pobierania:

Camel1965

Bardzo aktywny
Zasłużony
Reakcje/Polubienia
SoundVolumeView 1.83
Version 1.83:
  • Fixed bug: SoundVolumeView failed to remember the last size/position of the properties window if it was not located in the primary monitor.
  • You can now send the data to stdout by specifying empty string as filename, for example:
    SoundVolumeView.exe /scomma "" | more
Strona pobierania:

Camel1965

Bardzo aktywny
Zasłużony
Reakcje/Polubienia
SoundVolumeView v1.90
  • Version 1.90:
    • Added 'Default Multimedia' and 'Default Communications' columns, which display the Multimedia and Communications default types. (The 'Default' column displays the 'Console' default).
    • Added option to specify default Multimedia/Communications device instead of name: DefaultRenderDeviceMulti, DefaultCaptureDeviceMulti, DefaultRenderDeviceComm, DefaultCaptureDeviceComm.
  • Version 1.87:
    • The 'Command-Line Friendly ID' now specifies whether the device is a capture or render device.
Strona pobierania:

Grandalf

Bardzo aktywny
Członek Załogi
Reakcje/Polubienia
SoundVolumeView v2.00
Version 2.00:
  • Added option to easily create shortcuts on desktop that will execute one of the following actions: Mute,Unmute,Mute/Unmute Switch,Disable,Enable,Disable/Enable Switch, Set Default Device (Console, Multimedia, Communications), Increase Volume, Decrease Volume.
  • In order to create the desktop shortcut, simply select the desired item, and then go to File -> Create Desktop Shortcut and choose the desired action to execute when the shortcut is activated. You can also use the 'Create Desktop Shortcut' submenu in the right-click context menu.
  • The following actions can also be used with application items: Mute,Unmute,Mute/Unmute Switch,Increase Volume, Decrease Volume. For example, you can create 'Mute/Unmute Switch' shortcut for Firefox that will mute the sound of Firefox if it's turned on and unmute if it's turned off.
  • After creating the shortcut, you can right-click on it, choose 'Properties' and then choose the desired key combination to activate the shortcut.
Pobieranie:

Do góry