Veeam Agent for Windows FREE

khanyash

Bardzo aktywny
Ekspert
Reakcje/Polubienia
Veeam Agent for Windows FREE

Veeam is one of the top players in the imaging or backup scene in the business or corporate world.

Veeam Agent for Windows is a FREE backup solution. It is a core backup solution: Backup and Restore.

Homepage:
Zaloguj lub Zarejestruj się aby zobaczyć!

Forum:

Download:

I am running VAWF and I like it. I have tested and found it to be reliable backup software.

I performed a few backup and restore operations successfully. Backup and Restore speeds are good too.

I interrupted ongoing backup tasks with system restarts, shutdowns, and hard shutdowns. On the next backup schedule, it successfully detects an incomplete or damaged backup and replaces it with a new one.

Bootable Recovery Media includes features like restore/bare metal restore, startup repair, command prompt, load drivers, etc.

NOTE: During the restore operation, in the wizard, click the "load drivers" option and untick load drivers. Veeam will restore the image and not load the drivers (your backup images have everything, including drivers).

You have to create an account to download Veeam, but I have provided the download link on the top.

Veeam is simple, easy to use, and excellent backup software.

You will like it! Just give it a shot.

Do góry