VoodooSoft VoodooShield Pro

khanyash

Bardzo aktywny
Ekspert
Reakcje/Polubienia
VoodooSoft VoodooShield Pro
lock your computer

Overview
Zaloguj lub Zarejestruj się aby zobaczyć!

VoodooSoft VoodooShield an innovative technology to protect your computer. Its unique approach make it simple, smart and effective. VoodooSoft call the technology "toggling Desktop Shield Gadget".

COMPUTER LOCK + MACHINE LEARNING / AI + MULTI-ENGINE BLACKLIST SCAN
VoodooShield’s three layers of protection include an application whitelisting lock, a machine learning / Ai decision engine and a multi-engine blacklist scan. The application whitelisting lock automatically toggles to ON when the computer is at risk to lock your computer and keep you safe while browsing the web or checking email.

While the machine learning / Ai and multi-engine blacklist scanners automatically scan new and unknown executable files to ensure that malware is not accidentally allowed by the end user.

The Golden Rule of VoodooShield If VoodooShield blocks something that you asked or intended to run, then allow it (assuming that there are no warnings from the blacklist scan or VoodooAi). Otherwise, if VoodooShield blocks something out of the blue, then just ignore it and assume it was a malware or a virus.

VoodooShield Highlights
* Proprietary proactive whitelist snapshot approach to malware protection.
* Patented toggling Desktop Shield Gadget automatically toggles to ON when necessary.
* Advanced Snapshot to whitelist safe programs (Pro).
* VoodooAi (Artificial intelligence) analyzes and gives File Insight.
* Multi-Engine Blacklist Scan provides file verdict with 50+ antivirus providers.
* Enterprise Features (Web Console) to manage computers, protection, settings, etc (Pro).
* Protection Modes (AutoPilot, Smart & Always ON) to use VoodooShield suitably & effectively.

* Rules or Rules Wizard
to customize VoodooShield protection features for use (Pro).
* Adjustable User Settings to enable, disable and lock down the features, etc (Pro).
* And more...

YOUR ANTIVIRUS IS A FILTER. VOODOOSHIELD IS A COMPUTER LOCK.

VoodooShield works great with most or all traditional antivirus software & provides excellent proactive & overall protection... A Perfect Match for your Anti-Virus.

VoodooSoft VoodooShield Pro neat interface, light on resources, excellent protection & affordable...
Zaloguj lub Zarejestruj się aby zobaczyć!

Ostatnia edycja:

khanyash

Bardzo aktywny
Ekspert
Reakcje/Polubienia
VoodooShield Custom Settings Or Rules, I am running [ just a few tweaks here ]

My Personal Laptop
- Win 10 Pro 64 Bit

I am trying -
Realtime Protection - VoodooShield Pro + Windows Firewall

VoodooShield Pro Custom Settings ( edited default settings ) - Just a few tweaks here

Mode - AutoPilot

Basic Settings
Deny by Default - Uncheck to show prompt instead of balloon [ Unchecked ]
Automatically deactivate after 10 minutes of system idle [ Unchecked ]

Advanced Settings
Automatically run file after scan if threat is not detected when VoodooShield is OFF in Smart or Always ON mode [ Unchecked ]
Automatically scan blocked files with the multi-engine blacklist scanner [ Unchecked ]

Rules - Disabled

I hide the Desktop Shield and keep VoodooShield icon on taskbar.

My Family Laptop - Win 10 Pro 64 Bit

Realtime Protection - VoodooShield Pro + Windows Firewall + Defender

VoodooShield Pro Custom Settings ( edited default settings ) - Just a few tweaks here

Mode - AutoPilot

Basic Settings
Deny by Default - Uncheck to show prompt instead of balloon [ Unchecked ]
Automatically deactivate after 10 minutes of system idle [ Unchecked ]

Advanced Settings
Automatically scan blocked files with the multi-engine blacklist scanner [ Unchecked ]

Rules
Allow All files on My Computer when VoodooShield is ON, OFF, AUTOPILOT
If VoodooAi is less than or equal to 90

I hide the Desktop Shield and keep VoodooShield icon on taskbar.

Do góry