Grandalf

Bardzo aktywny
Członek Załogi
Reakcje/Polubienia
W10Privacy v3.3.0.2 Released (23.06.2019)
- Microsoft changed the location of the file "MicrosoftEdgeCP.exe", which is used by the edge browser, to the System32 folder within the last updates. This fact has now been taken into account so that W10Privacy re-creates the appropriate firewall rule.
- Just for the sake of completeness, due to various inquiries: W10Privacy is, as far as possible, already compatible with Windows 10 1903 since version 3.3.0.0.
Zaloguj lub Zarejestruj się aby zobaczyć!

Grandalf

Bardzo aktywny
Członek Załogi
Reakcje/Polubienia
W10Privacy v3.3.0.4
Version 3.3.0.4 Released (07.09.2019)

- Integration of other deactivatable tasks that are related to the Office products. The tasks are only displayed in W10Privacy if they also exist on the system.

- Change of red color for restricted settings for better readability. Many thanks to Florin for the hint!

- Fix registry key to disable Windows 10 upgrades. Here a space had crept in the key name ("Windows Updates" instead of "Windows Updates"). Many thanks to Tricknik for the meaningful hint!
Pobieranie:

Grandalf

Bardzo aktywny
Członek Załogi
Reakcje/Polubienia
W10Privacy v3.3.1.0
Version 3.3.1.0 (02.10.2019)

- Add two more deactivatable tasks
- Add an application whose outbound traffic should be disabled through the firewall (DeviceCensus.exe)
- Updating the Russian language
- Detailverbesserungen
Pobieranie:

Grandalf

Bardzo aktywny
Członek Załogi
Reakcje/Polubienia
W10Privacy v3.3.2.0
Version 3.3.2.0 (15.11.2019)

- Revision of the HOSTS file blockable DNS names: The scope of the known HOSTS has been significantly expanded.
- Minor adjustments to the new Windows 10 version 1909
- The window used to display progress in the course of various processing is now movable.
- The autologger service should now be terminated correctly. Thanks to Michael for the hint!
Pobieranie:

Camel1965

Bardzo aktywny
Zasłużony
Reakcje/Polubienia
W10Privacy 3.4.0.1
3.4.0.1 (02/03/2020)

- Troubleshoot the installer: In the event that an installation path deviating from the standard was used, this generated an invalid deinstallation entry (however, the deinstallation "Uninstall.exe" stored in the W10Privacy path was still possible).

Camel1965

Bardzo aktywny
Zasłużony
Reakcje/Polubienia
W10Privacy 3.5.0.0
3.5.0.0 (23.06.2020)

- Erweiterung des Programmes um diverse im Zusammenhang mit der seitens Microsoft freigegebenen Windows 10 Version 2004 stehende Funktionen und Einstellungen: Integration diverser Einstellungen bzgl. des neuen Edge-Browsers, Berücksichtigung der sich geänderten Parameter für die Deaktivierung der Websuche im Startmenü, diverse interne Optimierungen. An dieser Stelle auch vielen Dank an Lars für den nützlich Hinweis!

spamtrash

Bardzo aktywny
Zasłużony
Reakcje/Polubienia
Miasto
To tu to tam....
Update od wujka spamtrasha:
1. Instalujemy nowy release typu 3.5.1.0
2. zamieniamy plik languages ini zawartoscia tego:

3. Zacieszka, wujek spamtrash zaktualizowal tlumaczenie

Bede wdzieczny jesli bedziecie mieli jakies komentarze co do zawartosci/literowek.... (jak nie bedzie komentarzy ot za pare dni wrzuce jakie easter eggs wrzucilem).

Co do bledow: wersja angielska zawiera

i bede wdzieczny jesli @OXYGEN THIEF (bo wiem ze moze) sie skontaktuje z autorem i poprosi o zmiany. UWAGA: we w anglisjikim NIE lecialem kodu na typo i moze yc wiecej, po prostu wladowalem co mi sie rzucilo w oczy.

OXYGEN THIEF

Bardzo aktywny
Członek Załogi
Administrator
Reakcje/Polubienia
Miasto
Trololololo
Update od wujka spamtrasha:
1. Instalujemy nowy release typu 3.5.1.0
2. zamieniamy plik languages ini zawartoscia tego:

3. Zacieszka, wujek spamtrash zaktualizowal tlumaczenie

Bede wdzieczny jesli bedziecie mieli jakies komentarze co do zawartosci/literowek.... (jak nie bedzie komentarzy ot za pare dni wrzuce jakie easter eggs wrzucilem).

Co do bledow: wersja angielska zawiera

i bede wdzieczny jesli @OXYGEN THIEF (bo wiem ze moze) sie skontaktuje z autorem i poprosi o zmiany. UWAGA: we w anglisjikim NIE lecialem kodu na typo i moze yc wiecej, po prostu wladowalem co mi sie rzucilo w oczy.
@spamtrash to nie ten program :) tamten to był privatewin10 :) z tym gościem nie mam kontaktu.

spamtrash

Bardzo aktywny
Zasłużony
Reakcje/Polubienia
Miasto
To tu to tam....
@spamtrash to nie ten program :) tamten to był privatewin10 :) z tym gościem nie mam kontaktu.
no patrz Pan, fakt :) spoko, w takim razie z autorem tego sie sam skontaktuje. ale poki co, spolszczenia mozna uzywac. Po instalacji/uruchomieniu nalezy po prostu wyjsc i zedytowac plik ini.

Do góry