- 26 Maj 2010
Więcej o programie
Windows 64 bit:6.3
- Improves user experience.
- Fixes bugs.
- Adds spell checker.
A few months ago, we started building WebCatalog from scratch to provide a simpler, more unified experience. Since then, we’ve redesigned the app, rebuilt the core components and fixed many bugs. Here’s an overview of what you’ll see in 7.0.
Inspired by Google’s beautiful design language, we completely changed WebCatalog’s appearance.
To move the app development forward, we decided to rebuild the engine powering WebCatalog Apps. We named it Molecule.
We also added Dark Mode, Navigation Bar Toggle, etc. And we planned to add many more features in the upcoming updates.
- WebCatalog Apps now run independently from WebCatalog. It means you can uninstall or move WebCatalog to external storage without affecting those apps.
- Notifications now work properly.
- Many critical bugs are fixed.
WebCatalog 7+ will download and install new update in background!
8.0.0 | 8.0.1 | 8.0.2 | 8.0.3
- Simplifies functionality.
- Adds ability to create custom app.
- Apps installed with WebCatalog 7 and lower are no longer supported. You'll need to manually uninstall and then reinstall them.
- Apps with low-resolution icons are removed from the directory. If you are using any of those apps, you'll need to manually create them
- Breaking Change for Linux: Apps are now installed at ~/.webcatalog/apps instead of ~/.config/WebCatalog/apps. Apps installed at the old path will be removed automatically
- Disables resource sharing by default. You can enable it in the new preference dialog.
- Upgrades to
- Improves "Find In Page"