sowa

Bardzo aktywny
Fąfel
Reakcje/Polubienia
Windows Update Blocker v1.0
Windows 10, Windows 8.1 , Windows 8 , Windows 7 , Windos Vista ,Windows XP (32\64-bit).
Windows Update Blocker to malutki, bezpłatny i przydatny program za pomocą którego szybko i łatwo włączysz oraz wyłączysz aktualizacje w systemach od XP do W10.Program szczególnie przydatny dla użytkowników Windows 10 w którym nie ma opcji wyłączania aktualizacji, wszystko instaluje się automatycznie a jedynym sposobem na wyłączenie aktualizacji jest wyłącznie usługi.
Windows 10 offers less UI control over the updating behavior of the operating system than previous versions of Windows , There is no option to turn off Windows Updates using the Control Panel or Settings app in Windows 10, it checks for updates automatically and install any updates they find, whether you like it or not. This new feature is actually pretty convenient for most users. If you want control over the update process you can disable the Windows Update service . This requires that you open the Services manager, locate the service and change its startup parameter and status. You would then have to enable the service again whenever you want the operating system to check for updates (It does not look so easy).
windos_update_blocker_blocked.png

więcej i do pobrania na stronie :
Zaloguj lub Zarejestruj się aby zobaczyć!

Do góry