Grandalf

Bardzo aktywny
Członek Załogi
Reakcje/Polubienia
Jeśli chcesz zmienić akcenty swojego komputera z systemem Windows 10 lub 11, możesz rzucić okiem na WinPaletter , rozwiązanie programowe, które zapewnia znacznie większą swobodę niż ta, którą otrzymujesz domyślnie. Zmień wygląd swojego systemu, zmieniając kolor paska zadań, menu Start, określ kolor linii, przełączników i przycisków i wiele więcej.

1.png

Zaloguj lub Zarejestruj się aby zobaczyć!

Pobieranie:

Camel1965

Bardzo aktywny
Zasłużony
Reakcje/Polubienia

WinPaletter 1.0.3.0

July 22, 2022
  • Merge Nostalgia (Windows 9x) with UWP/Win3UI! By using new features of Color Picker and Win32UI:
  • NEW Color Picker can now extract colors of Windows Classic themes (*.theme), and so you can use it in your modern Windows as you want.
  • NEW Win32UI has a live preview, so you can see every change you make in Windows Classic elements, and you can apply an old theme (*.theme) to Windows 11/10 Only some elements like window background and classic apps run by OTVDM are customizable.
  • Stable Rescue Box; to fix errors of Windows crashes after Explorer Restart, especially for those who are on Windows 11 22621.
  • Fixes and tweaks: Explorer restart mechanism changed to a better one, UI improvements and startup slight increase in speed.
  • EXPERIMENTAL Languages: You can translate now the app, but it still needs other contributions:

Camel1965

Bardzo aktywny
Zasłużony
Reakcje/Polubienia

WinPaletter 1.0.3.1​

July 26, 2022
  • Rescue Box Removed (due to unhandled exceptions errors, not useful anymore after fixing explorer restart mechanism)
  • Now you can apply Win32UI colors immediately without restarting explorer, without logging of or without restarting windows - Thanks to @OrthodoxWindows 's contribution #13
  • Fixing Color Picker not showing chosen color
  • UI Improvements

Camel1965

Bardzo aktywny
Zasłużony
Reakcje/Polubienia

WinPaletter 1.0.4.1

1) New Feature Stable: Colorize Cursors as you need, even the animated ones!

• You can colorize cursor background, outline and the animated circles.
  • The colors can be solid, or gradient, or with noise texture effect.
  • Note: To apply cursors, you should enable the toggle in its form, and activate Automatic Apply Custom Cursors from Settings > Theme applying behavior

2) Win32UI: It has now "Quick Apply" to see instant effects, instead of loading to current palette and applying

3) Win32UI: Fixing bugs in the previewer, thanks to both
and
Contributions':

4) Win32UI: Now you can apply "Flat menus" and "Gradient Titlebar" without logging off and on, thanks to

5) Retro Themes Presets, thanks to
's idea

• Themes rights go to Microsoft, they are from Windows 3.1, Windows 98 and Windows Classic (2000/XP)
  • The presets are found in Windows Classic (Win32UI) Editor and Color Picker

Camel1965

Bardzo aktywny
Zasłużony
Reakcje/Polubienia

WinPaletter 1.0.5.0

New Huge Feature: Extended Support to Windows 8.1 and Windows 7

• This requires at least .NET Framework 4.7, or better 4.8, then reboot your Windows (Necessary)
  • Now you can modify Windows 8.1 and Windows 7 colors in an advanced way.
  • Windows 7: You can change main color and color of blur (Aero) and their amount, and also intensity of both blur and aero glass reflection.
  • Windows 8.1: You can change background colors and accent colors in start menu and logonui backgrounds freely, and also start background scheme and Windows Desktop apps color (Titlebar\Taskbar)
  • You can change the theme into (Aero\Opaque\Basic) according to your OS
  • LogonUI: You can modify both Windows 7's and 8.1s LogonUI\Lockscreen by Custom Image or colors, and also you can apply custom effects like acrylic/blur and so on ...

New Feature Debut: Command Line Support, idea by

• Usage: WinPaletter /apply:ThemeFile
  • Example 1: WinPaletter /apply:MyTheme.wpth
  • Example 2: WinPaletter /apply:"D:\My Files\My Favourite Theme.wpth" Notice the quotes here, use quotes when file path\name has spaces

Fixing Bugs:

Camel1965

Bardzo aktywny
Zasłużony
Reakcje/Polubienia

WinPaletter 1.0.5.1

Right Click Menu for Colors:

• Right click on an item of a color palette, then this menu will appear.
  • It will help you copy, cut, paste, choose variants and restore default colors.
  • You can see all colors used in your palette in the sub-menu.

Nerd Color Info for Color Palette:

• For those who love advanced information, now you can see the info of your selected colors.
  • Available Formats are HEX, RGB, HSL and Decimal
  • Know that if the color info starts with "D" and font is underlined, the color is the same as the default one.
  • You can edit its settings or disable it from Settings > Miscellaneous

Fixing Critical Bug in Color Palette loading for users used WinPaletter 1.0.5.0 for the first time (not for old users)

Win32UI:

• New: You can save classic theme of Win32UI in *.theme format to used it in any OS (Starting by Windows 95), Open Win32UI Form for more info
  • Fixing bugs in the Windows Classic (Win32UI) previewer, thanks to

Windows 8.1:

• Aero Lite Theme in Windows 8.1 can't be remembered if applied or not, now Fixed

Camel1965

Bardzo aktywny
Zasłużony
Reakcje/Polubienia

WinPaletter 1.0.5.2

• Windows 10,11 LogonUI colors (PersonalColors_Background, PersonalColors_Accent and Background) are removed from the program, as when they are applied correctly to registry, several critical bugs occurs to Windows (These Colors are Specific for Windows 8.1)
  • Fixing flickering while right clicking on colors in Windows 10 (Design Bug Fixed)
  • Fixing non consistent size for items after reloading Windows Default Palette (Design Bug Fixed)
  • Win32UI minor improvement:

Camel1965

Bardzo aktywny
Zasłużony
Reakcje/Polubienia

WinPaletter 1.0.6.0

New Feature (Stable) (1): Customize Windows Consoles\Terminals:

New Feature (2): Windows 10 and 11 scheme re-constructed, with ability to apply accents on taskbar alone or taskbar, start menu and action center:

• Added ability to apply accents on taskbar alone or taskbar, start menu and action center:
  • Windows 10\11 Colors ID\Descriptions changed to better ones instead of old\misleading ones
  • A new 9th color added, it was found in registry accent array, but without known usage
  • Reordering colors after changing toggles removed, the colors stay in the same order of accent array in registry. Each accent color has a number beside it, it is its order in registry's array
  • If you find a color "Undefined", that doesn't mean that it is not usable, you can use it but its effect on system is Unknown\Undefined

New Feature (3): Right-Click on theme file now has "Edit" and "Apply";
's suggestion

Multiple improvements:

• Language Translation now depends on GitHub only (Not Telegram; Deleted as it isn't necessary)
  • You can resize the main form as colors descriptions may be partially invisible (Some languages)
  • Fixing bug in translation causing the application not opening completely
  • Application Language: improved and fixed minor bugs
  • Minor UI fixes and improvements
  • Minor Improvement in Application Start Speed (You may not notice it)

Camel1965

Bardzo aktywny
Zasłużony
Reakcje/Polubienia

WinPaletter 1.0.6.1

Temporary Announcement: Development Paused (until mid-January 2023):

• I'll pause working on WinPaletter because I will start final college exams in the next weeks for about 3 months and so I'll be so busy.
  • I won't be able to work on new features until mid-January 2023.
  • If you have an issue, post it in GitHub Issues, and when I have time to fix it, I'll fix and post an update.
  • When I'm back, I will work on Windows Metrics, Mini-Store for Themes and other features/improvements.
  • Thanks for your patience and for understanding this ...

What's new? Nothing new, the same as
, except for some minor fixes:

• Fixed bug: Applying accent on titlebar was not working on Windows 11 22H2 for some users
  • Application Language: improved and fixed minor bugs
  • Minor UI fixes and improvements

Camel1965

Bardzo aktywny
Zasłużony
Reakcje/Polubienia

WinPaletter 1.0.6.2

What's new? Nothing new, the same as
, except for some minor fixes:

• Now Previewing Bug\Exception Error Details changed to a better one, there was a bug preventing the app from stating up and also not showing the details of error. Now it is mostly fixed and the details will appear. These issues were faced in
  • Minor UI Design improvements, especially for the Light Mode.

⚠️ The temporary announcement is still continuous: Development Paused (until mid-January 2023):

• I'll pause working on WinPaletter because I will start final college exams in the next weeks for about 3 months and so I'll be so busy.
  • If you have an issue, post it in GitHub Issues, and when I have time to fix it, I'll fix and post an update.
  • When I'm back, I will work on Windows Metrics, Mini-Store for Themes and other features/improvements.

Camel1965

Bardzo aktywny
Zasłużony
Reakcje/Polubienia

WinPaletter v1.0.6.3

What's new?

• Fixing minor bugs in translation. If you're using the Russian Language, please re-download it (The old translation file contained minor issues too)
  • Now Previewing Bug\Exception Error Details changed to a better one, there was a bug preventing the app from stating up and also not showing the details of error. Now it is mostly fixed and the details will appear. These issues were faced in
  • Minor UI Design improvements, especially for the Light Mode.
  • The rest: as

⚠️ The temporary announcement is still continuous: Development Paused (until mid-January 2023):

Camel1965

Bardzo aktywny
Zasłużony
Reakcje/Polubienia

WinPaletter 1.0.7.0​

February 13, 2023
  • Windows Metrics & Fonts:
  • Suggested by @Anixx #17
  • Now you can change Windows Metrics and fonts (e.g., Titlebar Height, Titlebar Font, Window Border Width, Icons Spacing & Fonts, .... etc.)
  • There are some limitations when you apply (not all items) that require logoff and logon
  • Known Issue (You may not face it): In Windows 11 22H2, Titlebar Font may not be changed from Segoe UI even if the font is changed correctly in registry and even if you restart your Windows.
  • Fixed issue occurs during reading Metrics from Registry (Fixed bug from 1.0.6.9) #66
  • Fonts Substitutes (A part of Windows Metrics & Fonts):
  • You can substitute some system fonts "MS Shell Dlg" and "Segoe UI" to give your Windows a different look.
  • Please read its instructions in Metrics & Fonts > Fonts Substitutes
  • Wallpaper Tone:
  • For sure you saw some stock Windows wallpapers with different colors, you can now create your own wallpapers with the color you want.
  • This is dependent on modification of image's HSL (HueSaturationLightness) and this isn't professional as much as advanced images editors (Paint.NETGIMPPhotoshop...)
  • New defined color in Windows 10/11:
  • There were some undefined colors, now new 2 items are definedknown:
  • Background of UWP Dialogs Remnants from Windows 8.1 in Windows 10/11
  • Taskbar Tray Overflow Background (Windows 11 22H2 with accent enabled in taskbar)
  • Languages:
  • Languages become stable (not experimental), and its mechanism has been changed, becoming dependent on JSON files not the old file (*.wplng)
  • This makes it easier to modify by a textcode editor like VSCode or by WinPaletter Language Developing Tools (In Settings > Language)
  • You can load language quickly (there is no delay) and without restarting WinPaletter (Except for returning to English)
  • You can use WinPaletter Language Developing Tools to create, modify or update language json files (The Tools were separated before in WinPaletter Language Translator.exe, now you won’t use it you will use WinPaletter itself).
  • So, it is necessary for language creatorscontributors to use the latest version of WinPaletter and update their translationslanguages (As it is not complete compared to earlier versions)
  • Crashes that occurred during startup while loading language files are mostly fixed. (Like: #56)
  • Known Issue: People who are using old language files (.wplng) and updated WinPaletter, an error will occur during loading the application, ignore this error, download newer language files (.json), go to settings and load the new file and save.
  • Logs:
  • Extended Details will be shown during applying the theme (including time info and errors), you can change the preferences in Settings > Theme Logging.
  • Preview Switch:
  • In main page, you can navigate between all supported versions of Windows, making it easier to design one theme file for all supported Windows editions.
  • Theme File Blocks:
  • Now the theme file that is saved by WinPaletter (.wpth) has 2 blocks for Windows 11/10 (before it was one block applied to both Windows 11/10), making it easier to design a theme presented in one file for both versions of Windows (To avoid conflict between colors applied between these Windows Versions) (Themes File of WinPaletter earlier than 1.0.6.9 can be loaded/saved too)
  • Redesigns:
  • Application’s UI improved a lot, especially the light mode becomes better, with the ability to change WinPaletter’s Colors and Backgrounds (Theming WinPaletter itself). Also, legacy dialogs like message boxes are modernized.
  • Application's Controls become more consistent with System DarkLight Mode
  • Themes Previews in all forms are redesigned to match Windows Metrics and fonts (becoming more realistic compared to previous versions of WinPaletter)
  • Drag and Drop preview are redesigned to have a bigger size
  • Windows Terminal forms are redesigned to have tabs instead of the condensed ones.
  • Name of "Win32UI" changed into "Classic Colors"
  • New 3 colors schemes in Classic Colors (Win32UI): Luna Fullback Blue, Silver and Olive Green
  • Multiple Improvements and Bugs Fixes:
  • Added the ability to uninstall from Control Panel, with fixing issue during uninstall #68
  • Loading Preferences of Windows Colors/Options from registry mechanism improved a lot, and WinPaletter will continue applying theme even if there is an error (exception error) happened (i.e., the error part will be skipped) (Issue of #59 won't be experienced and it won't disturb the whole process of applying theme, the error will be known separately after applying theme)
  • When you switch DarkLight Mode in theme, there was a great time delay during theme applying. It is now fixed and not causing any delay in theme applying (Become quicker than before)
  • Cursors: Main Arrow is improved to match the exact outline of default Windows
  • Quick apply (found in Win32UI, Terminals, ...) mechanism changed to a better one (becoming quicker than before)
  • Confirmation Dialog that appear on closing WinPaletter will remember the preferences you choose, with the ability to control if this dialog appears or not (You can change the preferences also in Settings)
  • Newton.JSON component updated to 13.0.2 (Used in phrasing JSON files)
  • Right-Click Menu on color now will have more colors varieties & the extended menu will have Windows Terminals Colors (Previously they were not included)
  • Application Startup Speed Optimized
  • Windows 7: when choosing a color with basic mode applied, there was a crash. Now it is fixed.
  • Windows 7: not switching basic/aero theme correctly. (Now you should logoff and logon to apply this effect correctly)
  • Improvements in Updates, especially the situation of Windows 7 that can’t connect to GitHub Repository (Fixed)
  • Fixed Windows Terminal (StablePreview) error after modification by WinPaletter
  • Mechanism of network detection changed, the old one was slower.
  • Fixed error in Classic Colors that caused not setting flat menus.
  • Add panels into LogonUI Forms that has buttons to open WinPaletter themes (FileCurrent AppliedDefault Windows) (They were not added before)
  • If this option is enabled in settings <If Cursors Applying is disabled or skipped, automatic switch the cursors scheme to Windows Default "Aero"> and applied a theme without applying any custom cursors before, an error happens. It is now fixed (Actual cause of #68)
  • Fixed empty preview in Windows 7 classic (@Anixx #62 #65)
  • Fixed bug in icon preview in Metrics & Fonts (@Anixx #64)

Camel1965

Bardzo aktywny
Zasłużony
Reakcje/Polubienia

WinPaletter 1.0.7.1

New Features:​

1. Extended support to Windows XP and Vista​

2. Windows Effects:​

• You can change now effects and animations in Windows, like window shadow, window transition animation, desktop icons label shadow, combobox animation and other effects.
  • Partially suggested in
    by

Redesigns:​

• Classic Colors’ 3D objects (Formerly Win32UI) redesigned to make it have an illustrative look, with doing this
  • Changed some icons in Classic Colors as the previous ones were not obvious in relation to their functions.
  • Main Form Extra Tools buttons are condensed to make their container able to contain new\more features.

Improvements and bugs fixes:​

1. Classic Colors and Metrics & Fonts now have a button that imports preferences from a Visual Styles file.
  2. Windows Animations toggle is moved from “Windows Metrics and Fonts” to “Windows Effects”.
  3. Fixed bug in color picker that occurs during picking a color from the screen.
  4. Fixed issue of Font “Segoe UI”’s substitution not being saved into WinPaletter theme file.
  5. Fixed issue of Wallpaper Tone, if any value of it changed, WinPaletter couldn’t detect the change happened and so the confirmation dialog didn’t appear when you exit in the previous situation.
  6. Remove a code caused issue in GUI with high DPIs
  7. Fixed an issue during application’s startup when listing monospaced fonts
  8. Fixed an issue during rendering LogonUI images for Windows 8.1 & 7.
  9. Bug reporter improved and will show more details.
  10. Drag Previewer improved a bit.
  11. Known issue might occur during application’s startup when monitoring wallpaper\registry changes. If this bug occurred, you will be notified by a message. It is fixable by resetting your desktop wallpaper.
  12. Now you can control cursors shadow.

Do góry