tentel_ventel

Wygadany
Reakcje/Polubienia

2022-05-08_235645-png.13354

Grandalf

Bardzo aktywny
Członek Załogi
Reakcje/Polubienia
Podczas piątkowego zamkniętego spotkania w Brukseli przedstawiciele Komisji Europejskiej podali instrukcję, w jaki sposób kraje Unii Europejskiej mogą płacić w rublach za rosyjski surowiec w taki sposób, by nie naruszało to unijnych sankcji - dowiedziała się PAP z rozmów z dyplomatami krajów UE.

Zaloguj lub Zarejestruj się aby zobaczyć!

spamtrash

Bardzo aktywny
Zasłużony
Reakcje/Polubienia
Miasto
To tu to tam....
Your "nickname" in general and fully reflects your awareness of the facts of world history!
Speaking about history, I believe that while russians certainly had reasons to celebrate their glorious victory, nobody shall refer to 1945?
There was an event much much earlier when russians made a parade:

Speaking about the so-called liberation of Poland, russians had another reason of celebration: they robbed whole country:

However, while accepting this old russian victory, I would like to ask you to read two above sources. Perhaps you would understand why there is no enthusiasm to it.

Last but not least: Last rusian occupants left Poland in 1993, nearly 50 years after start of their occupation of Polish land in 1944.

helium

Bardzo aktywny
Ekspert
Reakcje/Polubienia
Miasto
Kraków
Your "nickname" in general and fully reflects your awareness of the facts of world history!
Historical truth? The historical truth is that where you appear there is death, rape and enslavement for many years. You are like a cancer that destroys all healthy tissues around you.
I wish all the russian soldiers occupying Ukraine a speedy death and return home as "Груз 200 "

al

Marszałek Forum
Członek Załogi
Administrator
Reakcje/Polubienia
Miasto
Somewhere over the rainbow.

So they kill woman and children with legal weapon. Well, that's a relief.

There is no place here for people like you and your shit theory. You are blocked and cannot reply in this thread anymore. Goodbye :francuz

Ostatnia edycja:
Do góry