Wojna w Ukrainie

spamtrash

Bardzo aktywny
Zasłużony
Reakcje/Polubienia
Miasto
To tu to tam....
))) Yes, i read pandora case some years ago, but i don't remember any words about villas, where you find this?
Please accept my dep apologies for the fact that Ukraine oligarchs, including their president, Mr. xD Zelek are hiding their income from you.
Feel free to ask them directly.

spamtrash

Bardzo aktywny
Zasłużony
Reakcje/Polubienia
Miasto
To tu to tam....
Can you give me a quote about Zelensky's villas from "Pandora Papers" or not?
Hmm.. have you paid your subscribtion for Google?
Sadly, this forum is aganist piracy, very popular in some contries, so if you're unable to use the Google search engine - well..
OK, I will try to help you.
IS the street market in torn by the war Odessa next to the "pit without the bottom for monies" theatre (it shall be 50th anniversary of repairs soon, huh?) operating still?
If so - pls go to 3rd alley, speak a password: "Sztyrlic, przechodzac obok 2 kobiet pomyslal: dziwki"
Check if the answer was: dziwki pomyslaly: "Sztrylic"
then you will have a CD-ROM
If unsuccessful - go to the town hall, ask for Thrukanov, and he will tell you how much he is sacrificing for maintaining the Zelek's villas from the Odessa's budget.

Last but not least, straight evidence:
what was energy cost in EU before the Ukroligarchs started draining the market?
Where are these monies now?
Would these monies be enought to conquer the land to Vladivostok?
No?
OK, then NATO is a tiny boy.
YES?
OK, where these monies have been stolen then by Ukrofraudsters?

spamtrash

Bardzo aktywny
Zasłużony
Reakcje/Polubienia
Miasto
To tu to tam....
Bohaterskie uhocce z Ukrainy stwierdzaja ze sa tak uposledzeni umyslowo i emntalnie ze w ciagu ponad 2 lat nie sa w stanie ogarnac mieszkania i pracy i beda sepic na biednych studentach z Lublina:
Zaloguj lub Zarejestruj się aby zobaczyć!
In the meantime:
dziedizce roksy i odlotow w Lublinie:
73% ogloszen: jezyk: ukrainski xD
ruchliwe te migrantki...

raddy

Bardzo aktywny
Reakcje/Polubienia
Miasto
UA

spamtrash

Bardzo aktywny
Zasłużony
Reakcje/Polubienia
Miasto
To tu to tam....
Can you confirm your words about Mr. Zelensky's income or not?

Can you give me a quote about Zelensky's villas from "Pandora Papers" or not?
Do I need to?
I've thought it is pretty simple: all NATO/EU (using a simple chain as an example) struggles with 155mm ammo.
Yet, using the stats of supply, these amounts shall be enough to conquer Kamchatka.
Well...
Kamchatka, I'm afraid - is russian still.

Simple math: money pumped in = Ukraine reconqest the territory and conqiests Novosibirsk, Krasnoyarsk, Irkutzk, Sachalin.

welll, wait...
why ukrainian forces are not there?
did someone stolen the monies? ammo => sell on market to HAMAS?
Hmm....
Of course not.

So, it is not MY duty to prove that one or other ukronazi bought the torture chamber.

It is the duty of ukraine to explain why, despite so high support, they do not advance, contrary, they are losing the area.

Last but not least: Game of the Thrones: Winter is coming.
Let's hope that we will NOT see the pressure on our borders and that you will NOT steal our monies, securing the survival of your peoples this winter.

Enough is enough. to be fair: I prefer you to be frozen instead of my kids in Poland being frozen by artificial prices increase.

Keep you warm

PS: you are always PRETENDING. and CLAIMING.

spamtrash

Bardzo aktywny
Zasłużony
Reakcje/Polubienia
Miasto
To tu to tam....
Kanada to nader popularne miejsce dla migracji z Ukrainy.
Niedawno bezczelnosc tej grupy przeszla wszelkie granice, albowiem zaplanowali sobie ze "ukrowidlaki" i SS-Galizien - cierpieli BARDZO.
I ze pomnik im sie nalezy za mordowanie Polakow oraz innych Slowian.
no coz, upsik nastapil, bo miedzy mordowaniem za pomoca widel polskich dzieci - niejako przypadkiem zamordowalo im sie (Ukrom) rowniez Zydow, i ich dzieci.
No i sie zaczela inba.
W skrocie:
pomnik upamietniajacy 550 bohatyruff UPAdliny, ma pewien problem bo trzeba wyslac kogos z heblem i mlotkiem zeby se zamazal TYLKO 330 nazwisk (xD) UPAdlinskich nazistow oraz hilterowskich ukromordercow z pomnika.

Ja tu wyczuwam niesamowita okazje ze z gruzu zrezanego zpomnika Zelenski sobie po taniosci zbuduje dom w Kanadzie.

Material zrodlowy:
Zaloguj lub Zarejestruj się aby zobaczyć!

PS: bym sie mielosiernie zamknal jakby upa nie wziela widel i @raddy nie zaczal sie dopomniac faktow ze Ukry to mordercy i nazisci.
Be my guest... shitty games are for 2 players, at least.

spamtrash

Bardzo aktywny
Zasłużony
Reakcje/Polubienia
Miasto
To tu to tam....
Recall:
a few days ago I have posted the pic of Nazi-dressed proud Ukrainians heling the Nazis on the 7th km route near Odessa.

Our officer of duty of the Ukro-Nazi propaganda, @raddy AKA maldszyj opierator widiej cztoby zajobat Lachiw did NOT claimed the post content.
What our Nazi friend claimed was the timeof posting, pretending that it was insufficient amount of Ukro-Nazis here... (well, here the amount is small anywhere).

A point of reflection.

raddy

Bardzo aktywny
Reakcje/Polubienia
Miasto
UA
Okay, are these your words?
PrezyDENT Zelensky ma plan jak wygrac wojne z rosja:
1. Sciagnac kase z US
2. Kupic wille w Hiszpanii/Frnacji/Egipcie/Pernambuko
3. Wroc do p.1.

Secondly: MY villas? Fine, still planning to buy them for retirement. Why are you asking, president Zelensky wants to sell one of his dozens?

Have you ever read the Pandora Papers?No? Too difficult?

Do góry