Grandalf

Bardzo aktywny
Członek Załogi
Reakcje/Polubienia
DevManView to użyteczna aplikacja, która może zastąpić standardowy menedżer urządzeń wbudowany w systemie operacyjnym Windows. Program ten wyświetla wszystkie urządzenia oraz ich najważniejsze parametry. DevManView posiada unikalną cechę, która pozwala na zarządzanie urządzeniami w sieci lokalnej.

Program umożliwia też włączanie/wyłączanie zbędnych urządzeń, a także pozwala na wyeliminowanie błędów związanych ze sterownikami lub konfliktem sprzętowym. DevManView wyświetla dokładną nazwę urządzenia i jego producenta, typ i nazwę kodową, lokację na płycie głównej, wersję sterownika, sekcję plików informacyjnych (INF) oraz czas instalacji sterownika i zmodyfikowanie urządzenia w rejestrze systemowym.

DevManView umożliwia też wyszukiwanie informacji o urządzeniu w Internecie i wyświetlaniu plików informacyjnych (INF), z których odczytamy niezbędne wpisy i inne parametry sprzętu. Ponadto program posiada narzędzie do tworzenia raportów i dzienników w formie HTML oraz możliwość wyłączania poszczególnych kolumn z urządzeniami, które są zbędne dla użytkownika.
opis:
Zaloguj lub Zarejestruj się aby zobaczyć!

img3File.png

32 bit:

64 bit:

Spolszczenie:

Grandalf

Bardzo aktywny
Członek Załogi
Reakcje/Polubienia
DevManView 1.65
Version 1.65
  • Added option to create a shortcut on your desktop to enable, disable, or disable+enable the selected device (File -> Create Desktop Shortcut)
  • Added 'Automatically start the Remote Registry service' option. When this option is turned on, DevManView temporarily starts the Remote Regsitry service on the remote machine in order to get the devices information from the Registry and then stops or disables (if it was originally disabled) the service when it finishes.
32 bit:

64 bit:

Spolszczenie:

Ircus

Bardzo aktywny
Ekspert
Reakcje/Polubienia
DevManView v1.70
•Version 1.70: ◦Added new columns: Install Time, First Install Time, Connect Time, Disconnect Time.
◦'Install Time' and 'First Install Time' fields are available starting from Windows 7.
◦'Connect Time' and 'Disconnect Time' fields are available only on Windows 8 and Windows 10.
◦These new properties are taken from the 'Properties\{83da6326-97a6-4088-9453-a1923f573b29}' Registry subkey of every device.
Pobieramy na stronie:

Ircus

Bardzo aktywny
Ekspert
Reakcje/Polubienia
DevManView v1.71
•Version 1.71: ◦Added 'Copy Clicked Cell' option to the right-click context menu, which copies to the clipboard the text of cell that you right-clicked with the mouse.
Pobieramy na stronie:

Camel1965

Bardzo aktywny
Zasłużony
Reakcje/Polubienia
DevManView 1.75
Version 1.75:
  • Added option to change the sorting column from the menu (View -> Sort By). Like the column header click sorting, if you click again the same sorting menu item, it'll switch between ascending and descending order. Also, if you hold down the shift key while choosing the sort menu item, you'll get a secondary sorting.

Pobieramy na stronie:

Camel1965

Bardzo aktywny
Zasłużony
Reakcje/Polubienia

DevManView 1.80​

September 6, 2023
  • Starting from this version, DevManView doesn't request to run as Administrator when your run it.
  • Added 'Run As Administrator' option (Ctrl+F11). You need to use this option if you want to disable/enable/uninstall devices or to view the install/connect/disconnect time.
  • Added /RunAsAdmin command-line option. For using with the disable/enable command-line options.
  • Added 'Black Background' option (Under the View menu). When it's turned on, the main table is displayed in black background and white text, instead of default system colors.
  • Updated to work properly in high DPI mode.
Pobieramy na stronie:

Do góry