Narzędzia DriverMax Pro za darmo !

Jarom

Bardzo aktywny
Zasłużony
Reakcje/Polubienia
Może dlatego, że pierwszy link to tak naprawdę tylko informacja o promocji taka sama jak te które są tu podawane? Nie wiem.
Natomiast ten link, jest inny niż te (widoczne) wcześniejsze:
Zaloguj lub Zarejestruj się aby zobaczyć!

marek7001

Bardzo aktywny
Zasłużony
Reakcje/Polubienia
Miasto
Ostrołęka
Wszystko ok do czasu...Aktywuję konto Pro na maila, dostaję kod, aktywuję i po skanowaniu dostaję komunikat że muszę mieszkać w dojczlandach...

hakah

Bardzo aktywny
Reakcje/Polubienia
That license is given to German Residents and is not allowed to use by non German residents. I have installed and activated but after certain times you are reminded and the license is no longer valid.

OXYGEN THIEF

Bardzo aktywny
Członek Załogi
Administrator
Reakcje/Polubienia
Miasto
Trololololo
That license is given to German Residents and is not allowed to use by non German residents. I have installed and activated but after certain times you are reminded and the license is no longer valid.
Use German IP to activate.

hakah

Bardzo aktywny
Reakcje/Polubienia
If you are given the license after successful registration. you can use it to register and they accept it. After few hours later, you will receive a message reminding you are not German resident and not allowed to use that license. Then your license will then become invalid and insist you to purchase a license or use another valid license for replacement.
Later I will use your method to activate it and see what will be the result. Thanks for the advice!

hakah

Bardzo aktywny
Reakcje/Polubienia
OXYGEN THIEF: Yes, it works with German IP but it is surprised that my subscription now becomes 282 days instead of originally 362 days.

hakah

Bardzo aktywny
Reakcje/Polubienia
Today, I was informed that license is not allowed to use for non German residents and was subsequently deleted!

Do góry