EaseUS Video Editor review

SUPU KABI

Świeżak
Reakcje/Polubienia
EaseUS Video Editor

BozUKt1.png

The growing demand for digital media consumption energising many creators to show their creativity online. So on the way to their creativity they need lots of equipments and one most important equipment is camera yes you can’t negate that this is the most important thing but beside this the other most important thing is a Video Editor which can help you create the best out of your work.

Nowadays many video editors are in the market but let me introduce with a new one which comes from the renowned brand EaseUS many of you know by their expertise in dealing with things such as a data recovery, backing up and partitioning and how those make you life easy, this also not an exception it is so well designed that it will help you make the most of footage shot on your phone, GoPro, or other digital camera.

Product Information

Homepage-
Zaloguj lub Zarejestruj się aby zobaczyć!

Current Version-1.5.7.28

Size- 56.32mb

Download Link-

OS Supported- Windows 7/8/10

Supported video/audio formats- Video - avi, mpeg, wmv, mp4, mov and a lot more.
Audio
- wav, mp3, m4a, mid, flac, aac, wma, au, aiff, ogg and a lot more.

Supported image formats- bmp, jpg, png, gif, tif, heic and more.

Supported devices- Portable devices: Apple, Samsung, HTC, SanDisk, Sony, LG, Huawei, BlackBerry, Amazon, etc.

Windows Media Player 11 or higher for WMV video playback.

DirectX: Microsoft DirectX 9.0c or later.

Main Interface-

oKR4L28.png

As soon as you launch the program it gives you option to choose the aspect ratio for which you want to create the video which I think a pretty bold move. There is another option in File>New Project where they offer two additional aspect ratio of 3:4 and 1:1.

3vO2Zrx.png

Now the main interface which you see is very friendly you can see that and the claim “Pro-level video editing software for beginners and pros” justify very much.

Product Function:-
Next up its features and functions.

0VBJarH.png

Key Features of EaseUS Video Editor:
  • Motion effects, 3D Effects, and filters
  • Background music or custom audio
  • Supports advanced functions in addition to basic needs.
    • Remove watermark,
    • Detach audio from video,
    • Text-Speech Exchange,
    • Mosaic,
    • Export 1080p Video,
    • No watermark,
    • and more
  • Basic Functions
    • Trim,
    • Split,
    • Rotate,
    • Mix audio,
    • Adjust style,
    • Zoom,
    • Adding text,
    • and more…
  • Fast processing, proxy files, and adjustable preview quality help you be more productive.
  • Over 50 visual and transition effects enable you to add a professional touch to your movies.
  • Import and mix music tracks like a pro.
  • Record your narrations with the click of a button.
  • Supports many video/audio formats
    • Video – avi, mpeg, wmv, mp4, mov and a lot more.
    • Audio – wav, mp3, m4a, mid, flac, aac, wma, au, aiff, ogg and a lot more.
  • Offers the option to export the edited movie to any format so as to be played in iPhone XS Max, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone XS, iPhone XR, iPad, Samsung Galaxy, HTC or other devices.
Basic Functions-
As we all know video editors have in common timeline and real time preview to view your work in real-time. Now to begin your project just drag into the “Drag File” section or you can click “Import” and import your desired project. After this you can then set about the task of arranging video and audio clips on the timeline of your project.

ch8EL3J.png

Now here is the thing longer clips can be easily split up, and there are many transition effects, filters, overlays, elements and music to insert between them by simply dragging and dropping into place though you need to download them. The quality of these are so high that you need not to tweak them all. The cool thing that I like is the overlay option which gives an extra effect to the editing and also this makes it stand out from the other editing softwares.

zntofds.png

Now coming to editing it is pretty smooth experience from splitting up to adding new scenes and the thing which I loved is it very much beginner friendly you can crop, zoom, tweak the quality of colours, brightness, saturation and many more very easily all the options are just under your cursor.
WeqXJVn.png

Export:-

Now after everything is done with your project here comes the export, this is also very cool you can select different file formats as I have mentioned above and the quality.

L3oY8gS.png

Also, it has a cool feature to share your video directly to the popular platforms.
NJbjDOX.png

Pricing:-
kijvzZA.png

You can clearly see this. And hurry up before it gets over.

Conclusion:-
Though this is a very new software coming from a company who doesn’t expertise in this but I must say they have done a pretty good work and in future I am sure they will improve the functionality of this . It is best for those who love to shoot in Go-Pro or Mobile in the weekends it will help you to increase you editing skill bit by bit also fulltime creators are also welcomed I think you will also love this program with such amount of cool new features that are packed in. Also EaseUS is running a giveaway of this particular software from From 21st April, 2020 to 23rd April, 2020 (
).

Ostatnia edycja:
Do góry