KonkursPZD | ExpressVPN Christmas Giveaway (10 x Annual Licenses)

Status
Zamknięty.

khanyash

Bardzo aktywny
Ekspert
Reakcje/Polubienia
exp.png

Zaloguj lub Zarejestruj się aby zobaczyć!

ExpressVPN
The VPN that just works

Introducing

Lightway : A modern VPN protocol by ExpressVPN

Delivering a VPN experience that’s faster, more secure, & more reliable. It’s Lightway, coming soon to ExpressVPN apps.

Lightway is ExpressVPN’s pioneering new VPN protocol, built for an always-on world. It makes your VPN experience speedier, more secure, and more reliable than ever. Designed to be light on its feet, Lightway runs faster, uses less battery, and is easier to audit and maintain.

Lightway

ExpressVPN#1 Trusted leader in VPN

One of the world’s largest providers of VPN services, enabling users to protect their privacy and security online with best-in-class encryption and leakproofing. ExpressVPN is based in the British Virgin Islands.

With 3,000+ servers across 94 countries and new servers added each week, ExpressVPN provides a fast connection wherever users are and offers uncensored access to sites and services from around the world.

Quick facts & figures

• Founded in 2009 and based in the British Virgin Islands
  • 3,000+ servers covering 160 VPN server locations in 94 countries (and counting!)
  • 24/7 live chat customer support
  • VPN apps available for Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, Linux, and selected routers; configurations for other routers, consoles, streaming boxes, and more; extensions for popular browsers
  • No activity logs and no connection logs
  • Advocates for internet privacy and digital rights; proud financial supporters of:
    • Electronic Frontier Foundation
    • The Internet Defense League
    • Fight for the Future
    • OpenMedia
    • Access Now

A few ExpressVPN Blog articles recommended for you

| Why choose ExpressVPN |

Each & every ExpressVPN subscription comes jam-packed with the great features you’d expect from the world’s best VPN.

Basic features

Choose from 160 VPN server locations in 94 countries all over the world. Switch as often as you like, with no limits.

No need to reveal your true IP address and location; change your IP address through one of our secure VPN servers.

ExpressVPN has award-winning software for Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, Linux, routers, game consoles, and smart TVs.

Watch, listen, stream, and enjoy content from censored and blocked websites around the world, even while traveling.

ExpressVPN helps you be anonymous online. You can even pay with Bitcoin and use Tor to browse our hidden .onion site.

Real humans are available 24/7 via email and live chat to help you with setup and troubleshooting.

Advanced features

Split tunneling lets you route some device traffic through a VPN while the rest accesses the internet directly.

Network Lock keeps your data safe if your VPN connection drops, blocking all internet traffic until protection is restored.

Your data is protected by advanced mathematics in AES-256, the standard trusted by security experts worldwide.

Our groundbreaking approach to running VPN servers ensures no data is ever written to a hard drive, keeping you secure.

ExpressVPN runs its own private, encrypted DNS on every server, making your connections both safer and faster.

ExpressVPN does not and will never log traffic data, DNS queries, or anything that could be used to identify you.

Educational features

We make systems hard to breach, ensure attackers can’t stay long, minimize any risk of harm, and constantly test our defenses.

Turbocharge ExpressVPN with the built-in Speed Test feature. Choose the fastest server location for your network. No more guessing.

ExpressVPN is essential when using public Wi-Fi. Protect against rogue Wi-Fi networks, man-in-the-middle attacks, and more.

Security tips, digital freedom, and internet privacy news from around the world. Stay informed with the official blog of ExpressVPN.

Don’t miss out on your favorite sports just because you can’t get to a TV on game day. Stream sports online, privately and securely.

Step-by-step tutorials on topics like how to browse anonymously, delete your Google history, and use Tor to stay private online.

And more

Internet service providers can slow down certain content, like video. A VPN lets you bypass throttling and say bye to buffering.

Download as much as you want, without your ISP or VPN capping certain kinds of traffic. ExpressVPN gives you unlimited bandwidth.

Install ExpressVPN on all your devices, and connect five at once. Not enough? Get our router app and connect as many as you want.

All plans are covered by a no-hassle 100% money-back guarantee for your first 30 days of service.

About ExpressVPN

Founded in 2009, ExpressVPN is one of the world’s largest providers of VPN services, enabling millions of active users in 180+ countries to protect their privacy and security online.

A vocal advocate for internet freedom and privacy, ExpressVPN is a proud financial supporter of nonprofit organizations fighting to protect digital rights, including the Electronic Frontier Foundation, the Internet Defense League, OpenMedia, and others.

ExpressVPN is based in the British Virgin Islands.

Website

Blog

Support

Downloads

Store

Facebook

Twitter

YouTube

ega.png

We at ProgramyZaDarmo would like to thank the ExpressVPN Team for this special Christmas giveaway

| 10 x Annual Licenses |

Rules Of The Giveaway

Must be a ProgramyZaDarmo member with at least 10 Reaction score
Comment on ExpressVPN and its features in a few or two-three sentences
/
/
ExpressVPN on their social networks (Optional but appreciated)
Share the giveaway on social media, forums, other places (Optional but appreciated)
PM me within 3 days of the winners' announcement to claim your win

Giveaway Ends 05 Jan

Good luck

Ostatnia edycja:

khanyash

Bardzo aktywny
Ekspert
Reakcje/Polubienia
Giveaway Live Now

Do wygrania 10 rocznych licencji do znanego i cenionego programu ExpressVPN :)

Zasady konkursu:

Musisz być członkiem forum ProgramyZaDarmo i posiadać minimum 10 reakcji/polubień.
Napisz komentarz na temat ExpressVPN i jego funkcji w kilku zdaniach
/
/
ExpressVPN w serwisie społecznościowym (Opcjonalne ale zalecane)
Podziel się informacją o konkursie na portalach społecznościowych, forach, innych miejscach (Opcjonalne ale zalecane)
Napisz PM - prywatną wiadomość do mnie ( @khanyash ) w ciągu 3 dni od ogłoszenia zwycięzców aby odebrać swoją wygraną

Zakończenie konkursu 05 styczeń 2021 r.

Ostatnia edycja:

Mohammad.Poorya

Bardzo aktywny
Ekspert
Reakcje/Polubienia
Miasto
On a Bike!
I use the ExpressVPN.In my country, news and information is severely censored And it can easily cross the filter bar And one of the best with great support.
High privacy & High speed and easy to use + High security of ExpressVPN features.

The new Lightway feature was initially in beta and is now stable. It connects very quickly and has good speed, and I think the same is true in terms of privacy security.
My license will expire soon.I hope I can use this service again

Liked/Followed & Subscribet Already Done!

My trustpilot review

@khanyash Thanks to great giveaway & thanks ExpressVPN.

antbil007

Bardzo aktywny
Fąfel
Reakcje/Polubienia
Miasto
Polska
ExpressVPN – miałem, a jakże, przyjemność jego użytkowania przez rok;
capo di tutti capi wśród vpn-ów, a wyróżnia go:
  • niesamowita prędkość
  • łatwość użytkowania, w tym funkcja Smart Location – jedno kliknięcie pozwala na połączenie z możliwie najszybszym serwerem;
  • wieloplatformowość (możliwość użytkowania na Windows, Mac, Android, iOS, Linux i innych platformach);
  • bezpieczeństwo użytkowania, nikt nie wie i się nie dowie co torrentujesz, w przypadku utraty połączenia, program automatycznie zablokuje ruch zapobiegając wyciekom IP;
ExpressVPN to mistrz nad mistrzami streamingu, korzystanie np. z biblotek Netflixa na całym świecie, to czysta przyjemność, bez problemu daje sobie radę nawet z geoblokadami;

to wszystko sprawia, że naprawdę warto go posiadać.
khanyash dzięki za kolejny wspaniały konkurs …

tarekma7

Bardzo aktywny
Reakcje/Polubienia
Thanks a lot for the exclusive contest. In my opinion ExpressVPN is the best VPN software currently available. It is well known that many countries block VPN apps, ExpressVPN can bypass this block. It is fast with quick connection to the servers. It offers anonymity, hidden IP address, security and privacy. The smart location is very useful and help me a lot. There are many servers allover the world. You can test the speed of all servers using a built-in features. I can use it on all my devices. My license will soon expire and I hope to win to continue using this great VPN

Like and follow ExpressVPN on all social media

Zeno

Bardzo aktywny
Fąfel
Reakcje/Polubienia
Dzięki @khanyash za konkurs :ok

Bardzo dobry VPN, z szybkimi transferami. 160 lokalizacji w 94 krajach, 256-bitowe szyfrowanie AES oraz siedziba w British Virgin Islands to sprawia, że bardzo chętnie korzystałbym z tej usługi. Zgodnie z zasadami polityki prywatności nie prowadzi żadnych dzienników aktywności ani dzienników połączeń. Brawo.
Fajny konkurs, cenna nagroda.

Ultimo

Świeżak
Reakcje/Polubienia
Thanks a lot for this giveaway!
I have used this VPN for a year and it was the best VPN I used. The stability, number of servers and speed was the best. It could bypass geo restriction better than others vpn I have used. It now has lightway protocol which makes it even faster than before. I would love to win a license and use it again!
Already liked and follow them on facebook year ago.

Ostatnia edycja:

yzrej

Bardzo aktywny
Reakcje/Polubienia
Jestem obecnie rocznym użytkownikiem PureVPN i wspaniale było by się przesiąść na ExpressVPN. Opis możliwości i stabilności ExpressVPN po ewentualnym sukcesie w konkursie zagościł by na stałe w moim PC.
Dzięki @khanyash za konkurs

Orion

Bardzo aktywny
Zasłużony
Reakcje/Polubienia
Miasto
somewhere in cyberspace....
Używałem dotychczas Cyberghosta, niestety licencja się skończyła. Express VPN wygląda interesująco z kilku powodów. Między innymi ogromny wybór serwerów, silne szyfrowanie, brak logów i siedziba poza USA i UE. Do tego możliwość zainstalowania go aż na 5 urządzeniach, To wszystko sprawia że warto zawalczyć o ten zacny program. Wielkie dzięki za konkurs.

tofana

Bardzo aktywny
Fąfel
Reakcje/Polubienia
Miasto
Boogie Street
Dziękuję za zorganizowanie konkursu.
ExpressVPN jest jednym z najszybszych VPNów jakie miałam okazję używać. Ten VPN przypadł mi do gustu. W całkowitą animizację nie wierzę, ale w dużym stopniu mam nadzieję, jestem bezpieczniejsza z niż bez VPN.

LIked, followed, subscibred

Ostatnia edycja:

alberto

Bardzo aktywny
Ekspert
Reakcje/Polubienia
ExpressVPN jest wg mnie najlepszym VPNem, ponieważ:
Działa na prawie każdej platformie
Szyfrowanie na wysokiem poziomie
Ponad 3000 szybkich serwerów VPN w 94 krajach
Znakomita obsługa klienta 24/7 na żywo
Bardzo duże prędkości na wszystkich serwerach
Zaawansowane zabezpieczenia zarówno aplikacji, jak i serwerów
Z łatwością odblokowuje strony streamingowe z zagranicy, w tym amerykański serwis Netflix.

Dzięki za konkurs.

damien76

Wygadany
Reakcje/Polubienia
So many there at 160+ and counting! Also the privacy and their continuous support for "internet freedom" and that because its in British Virgin Islands (I saw a documentary there that location is very nuts on secrecy and offers business and companies to protect their interests with legal ways). Privacy has really gone down the drain and ExpressVPN with all their efforts to withstand "internet freedom" they are admirable and worth supporting too! And now Lightway protocol! Great improvements! ExpressVPN -- privacy and secrecy VPN yes needed!

Thanks for khanyash contest! Thanks ExpressVPN!

matroska

Bardzo aktywny
Zasłużony
Reakcje/Polubienia
I don't think anyone can deny that VPN is a must when browsing the internet if for security or convenience reasons, many VPN services offer that but not many VPN services are really reliable, I want ExpressVPN because they have a large selection of servers, support many choices of devices, safe and fast

decimus

Bardzo aktywny
Zasłużony
Reakcje/Polubienia
Z ExpressVPN korzystałem w ubiegłym roku i jak do tej pory nie spotkałem sie z lepszym VPN. Cenię go za stabilne połączenia, które nie są zrywane, zapewnia bardzo dobre prędkości. Działa na każdej platformie, posiada silne szyfrowanie oraz bardzo dużo serwerów, no i nie zbiera logów. Chętnie skorzystałbym z niego ponownie.
Bardzo dziękuję za konkurs.

Status
Zamknięty.
Do góry