KonkursPZD | ExpressVPN Christmas Giveaway (10 x Annual Licenses)

Status
Zamknięty.

Sasha

Bardzo aktywny
Reakcje/Polubienia
Thanks for the giveaway.

Express is an excellent VPN, which differs from others in its quality, I trust this provider, primarily because of security, it works on Trusted Server technology, which means that the server data will not be stored on the hard disk. The device is equipped with a Network Lock security switch. , which in general can block any data or Internet traffic until the device is again protected from possible threats. Plus excellent speed. In general, a cool VPN, five balls.

memnon

Bardzo aktywny
Zasłużony
Reakcje/Polubienia
Dziękuję za zorganizowanie konkursu na ExpressVPN .
Do tej pory korzystałem z wielu VPNów ,m.in. CyberGhost, NordVPN, KeepSolidVPN czy Windscribe.
Z ExpressVPN nie miałem przyjemności dotąd korzystać.
Jednak już od dawna słyszałem o nim bardzo pochlebne opinie.
Znajduje się w ścisłej czołówce najlepszych VPNów, obok SurfShurk i NordVPN a
wielu uznaje go za najlepszy produkt. Chętnie sprawdziłbym to samodzielnie.
Zachęca do tego zwłaszcza spora liczba lokalizacji - 194, 94 kraje oraz ponad 3 tysiące serwerów.
Jeśli dodamy do tego bardzo dobre prędkości, doskonałą obsługę klienta,
wysoki poziom szyfrowania ,prywatność na najwyższym poziomie,
obecność klientów na prawie wszystkie platformy i systemy, w tym nawet dość "egzotyczne" jak np
Fire TV, Apple TV czy Nintendo Switch no i siedzibę na Wyspach Dziewiczych otrzymujemy produkt prawie idealny.

Zaloguj lub Zarejestruj się aby zobaczyć!

Ostatnia edycja:

dhruv2193

Bardzo aktywny
Reakcje/Polubienia
ExpressVPN is one of the best VPN's with many servers around the world, No-logs policy, fast servers etc. I also want to use the new Lightway : A modern VPN protocol by ExpressVPN . I have used it in past and has I found it to reliable and trustworthy VPN. It successfully unblock websites which are blocked due to geographical restrictions.
Thanks!

irfan19

Bardzo aktywny
Zasłużony
Reakcje/Polubienia
I have been using Express VPN since 2017. No doubt that It is a One of the best VPN in the industry in terms of Security, Privacy, Anonymity, Usability & Speed. It has a impressive server fleet around the world with very consistent speed & world class customer service makes Express VPN as a Premium VPN provider! My current subscription will expire on January 29,2021 and I will be very happy if I win a license from here.
Thank you Khanyash & Express VPN Team.Best wishes for Christmas and the coming New Year. Stay safe and healthy.

SUPU KABI

Świeżak
Reakcje/Polubienia
Thank you for the giveaway brother.
"Express Vpn" with over 160 VPN server locations in 94 countries all over the world, it is the most superior and reliable vpn in this market. This is the only vpn whom you can trust whether it's privacy policy or reliability everything is top notch. Also it's continue innovation to make the vpn better everyday than the previous day is really impressive. One such great innovation is the lightway protocol which is not only stable but also secure and more privacy focused. Also as all the servers runs on ram the data gets wiped out with every reboot also this helps to maintain a very stable speed without throttling the ISP sspeed.These are some of my liking but the love for the whole vpn will remain forever.
Liked and followed on all social media.
Thank You.

Raur

Świeżak
Reakcje/Polubienia
Thanks a lot for the opportunity to win in this awesome giveaway, @khanyash and ExpressVPN Team!

I'm currently on subscription with ExpressVPN but will soon expire and would like to continue it for another year of secure and anonymous connection online. I'd like to win another 1-year license because I love its own private, encrypted DNS on every server, protected by the same state-of-the-art AES 256-bit encryption and tunnelling protocol covering all my online tracks and activities. I consider it as the best VPN and can always be sure I'll be safe with no-logs policy and providing reliably fast connection and plenty of servers to choose from. Count me in please! :)

dinosaur07

Bardzo aktywny
Reakcje/Polubienia
Thanks a lot for the giveaway @khanyash
ExpressVPN is definitely a top class VPN proven by its ranking in all vpn classifications being nr. 1 or among the first VPNs on the market.
I am using it on my android to download music and fight geo-restriction. It is known for its great speeds, fast connections and various servers. Great VPN for which I would like to win a license.
I shared the giveaway on twitter and followed them on social media.

Thanks.

Tomnord15

Bardzo aktywny
Zasłużony
Reakcje/Polubienia
Miasto
Wrocław
Jeden z najlepszych VPN na rynku obecnie z najwyższej półki. Bardzo duży wybór serwerów, wysoka prędkość jak i możliwość przeprowadzenia testów szybkości danego serwera jak i stabilność połączenia oraz wybór aplikacji na różne systemy czynią z tego VPN jednego z najlepszych jeśli nie najlepszego. Dziękuję za konkurs.

tommyusa2000

Wygadany
Reakcje/Polubienia
Przez ostatni rok miałem okazję testować Nordvpn na którego licencja mi się skończyła. Był dobry ale niektóre serwery które mnie interesowały były bardzo wolne - wręcz połączenie się z nimi graniczyło z cudem. Licencji nie przedłużałem. O Expressvpn słyszałem bardzo wiele pochlebnych opinii. Nie jest to najtańszy vpn ale podobno bardzo dobry. Wg wielu testów jest bardzo szybki i ma pokaźną bazę krajów (160 lokalizacji w 94 krajach) na które można się łączyć. Ma również aplikację na każde urządzenie które mnie interesuje. Z wielką przyjemnością biorę udział w konkursie dziękując jednocześnie za jego zorganizowanie.

Pozdrawiam wszystkich i życzę zdrowych spokojnych Świąt.

Manila

Bardzo aktywny
Fąfel
Reakcje/Polubienia
ExpressVPN jest "od zawsze" w czołówce najlepszych VPN-ów, a często na pierwszym miejscu w różnych rankingach.
Parę lat temu przez rok korzystałem z tej usługi i samych superlatywach mogę się o niej wyrażać. Jeśli chodzi o stabilność połączeń, to ExpressVPN wśród kilkunastu VPN-ów, z którymi miałem styczność, wypadał najlepiej. Zwracam też uwagę na szybkość połączeń. Nawet jeśli jakiś VPN ma wiele ciekawych funkcji i jest tzw.bezpieczny (cokolwiek to znaczy), to jeśli za bardzo zwalnia, to więcej z tego nerwów niż pożytku. ExpressVPN pod tym względem jest po prostu dobry. Jeśli chodzi o bezpieczeństwo, to ExpressVPN to zero zapisu aktywności użytkownika. Brak również rejestracji żądań DNS. Oczywiście, fajnie że ExpressVPN ma tyle krajów i serwerów w ofercie, choć dla mnie to mniej istotna cecha.
Brawo dla organizatora konkursu za załatwwienie tylu licencji :ok

divinenews

Świeżak
Reakcje/Polubienia
Miasto
Juneau, Alaska, (U.S.A.)
Why do I want to win a license for ExpressVPN?

Because I don't want to compromise when it comes to my safety/privacy when I am online by paying for a cheaper VPN that I have not "time proven" via personal use. ... I have been using this VPN for years and trust it.
--- Professional critics and users across the internet love ExpressVPN. If you don't believe me, then GOOGLE search it and find out for yourselves about its reputation.

Features I love:
  1. It's fast
  2. It's military grade encrypted.
  3. It has 160+ server locations across 94 countries, including the countries that I tend to visit online.
  4. It is does not keep records of its users activity.
  5. It is based in a country that the "bad actors" in my country's government or their allies can't legally get access to.
  6. It has a "Kill Switch" to prevent apps from connecting to the Internet if the VPN is disconnected.

I have liked/followed ExpressVPN on Twitter.com and Facebook.com for some time under the names @divinenews & "Elijah Gale."

*Thank you, Khanyash, for this contest.

hakah

Bardzo aktywny
Reakcje/Polubienia
Thanks for the Giveaway!
Comment on ExpressVPN and its features in a few or two-three sentences.
ExpressVPN has a wide distribution of servers across the globe. It is fast and secure, unblocks Netflix and supports OpenVPN UDP/TCP on Android, IKEv1/2 protocols on iOS, Linux, macOS, L2TP protocol on macOS and Windows. It will keep you safe and private online, and unblock restricted websites and apps consistently and reliably. It gives the fastest and most stable service and ranks as one of the best VPNs on the market.

liked.
subscribed.
Twitter sharing link :

Areopagita

Bardzo aktywny
Zasłużony
Reakcje/Polubienia
Miasto
różne
Thank you, Khanyash, for this contest.
I'm just about to run out of my 'license' for NordVPN. The current price of the latter is a bit sad, so I'd be very happy if I won a license for ExpressVPN. Its advantage is not only the multitude of servers - "3,000+ servers covering 160 VPN server locations in 94 countries (and counting!)" But especially the privacy policy. "ExpressVPN does not and will never log traffic data, DNS queries, or anything that could be used to identify you." In today's world, you must take care of privacy.
Regards,
Areopagita
:hi

Status
Zamknięty.
Do góry