Forum Issues / Problemy z forum

tarekma7

Bardzo aktywny
Reakcje/Polubienia
Kod:
I have used the preferences in the forum settings to make english my default langauge

This is still not working properly and is still in Polish

I changed the preferences to polish then use english translation built-in Chrome to work around. It is better now

I just want to let you know what the problem is, I will be there for a solution!

tarekma7

Bardzo aktywny
Reakcje/Polubienia
Kod:
Also I want to report other issue. Sometimes I need to edit my post in my post many times to have it in the correct order and format. In this topic, the phrases are changed when posted so that it is different from what I have posted!. The words appear corrupted if no codes are added

OXYGEN THIEF

Bardzo aktywny
Członek Załogi
Administrator
Reakcje/Polubienia
Miasto
Trololololo
I have used the preferences in the forum settings to make english my default langauge

This is still not working properly and is still in Polish

I changed the preferences to polish then use english translation built-in Chrome to work around. It is better now

I just want to let you know what the problem is, I will be there for a solution!
Set language to English and add an exclusion for PZD cookies (cleaning)

divinenews

Świeżak
Reakcje/Polubienia
Miasto
Juneau, Alaska, (U.S.A.)
Set language to English and add an exclusion for PZD cookies (cleaning)
I was having the same problem as Tarekma7. ...I followed OXYGEN THIEF'S suggestion by doing the following and it worked. Now, I see a lot more Polish translated into English on the forum.

Instructions:

1. Go first to https://programyzadarmo.net.pl/help/cookies/ ...and find your personal browser. Click on the browser you are using and read/follow instructions.

....I usually use the google chrome browser, so I followed the instructions found at:
Zaloguj lub Zarejestruj się aby zobaczyć!

Follow instructions under "DELETE SPECIFIC COOKIES"

I have to this process each time I visit the forum, but it is worth it to me to read in my native language.

Thank you Tarekma7 for asking this question and OXYGEN THIEF for answering it.:przeszcz

Ostatnia edycja:
Do góry