Forum Issues / Problemy z forum

spamtrash

Bardzo aktywny
Zasłużony
Reakcje/Polubienia
Miasto
To tu to tam....
Tu byl sobie post, ale @Kamelka ma pretensje ze jestem "ich ekspertem do wszystkiego". Wiec juz nie ma.

Ostatnia edycja:

OXYGEN THIEF

Bardzo aktywny
Członek Załogi
Administrator
Reakcje/Polubienia
Miasto
Trololololo
I have used the preferences in the forum settings to make english my default langauge

This is still not working properly and is still in Polish

I changed the preferences to polish then use english translation built-in Chrome to work around. It is better now

I just want to let you know what the problem is, I will be there for a solution!
Set language to English and add an exclusion for PZD cookies (cleaning)

divinenews

Świeżak
Reakcje/Polubienia
Miasto
Juneau, Alaska, (U.S.A.)
Set language to English and add an exclusion for PZD cookies (cleaning)

I was having the same problem as Tarekma7. ...I followed OXYGEN THIEF'S suggestion by doing the following and it worked. Now, I see a lot more Polish translated into English on the forum.

Instructions:

1. Go first to https://programyzadarmo.net.pl/help/cookies/ ...and find your personal browser. Click on the browser you are using and read/follow instructions.

....I usually use the google chrome browser, so I followed the instructions found at:
Zaloguj lub Zarejestruj się aby zobaczyć!

Follow instructions under "DELETE SPECIFIC COOKIES"

I have to this process each time I visit the forum, but it is worth it to me to read in my native language.

Thank you Tarekma7 for asking this question and OXYGEN THIEF for answering it.:przeszcz

Ostatnia edycja:
Do góry