KonkursPZD Giveaway jv16 PowerTools 10 Lifetime licenses \ 10 dożywotnich licencji do wygrania

Status
Zamknięty.

khanyash

Bardzo aktywny
Ekspert
Reakcje/Polubienia
logo-normal-800.png

Zaloguj lub Zarejestruj się aby zobaczyć!

Programy Za Darmo jv16 PowerTools Giveaway

We at Programy Za Darmo would like to thank the jv16 PowerTools team for the exclusive giveaway

10 Lifetime licenses

jv16 PowerTools Easy Computer Maintenance

Is a Windows utility program with 18 powerful, yet easy-to-use tools to make your life with Windows easier.

Highlights
  • Automatically fix common Windows errors
  • Reduce computer startup time
  • Easily take beautiful screenshots
  • Free up space by finding duplicate files and cleaning temp files
  • Increase privacy by blocking ads and unwanted websites system-wide
  • See system info and much, much more!

* Version 8.0 Released! *

Release Date: 30.3.2023
Latest Version: 8.0.0.1556
Download Size: 22.9 Mb
Supports: Windows 11, 10, 8, 7

What's new

* New tool: System Examiner
* New tool: Screenshot
* New tool: Update Fixer
* Major improvements to System Fixer
* Major improvements to Software Uninstaller
* Major user interface improvements
* System Fixer's and System Cleaner's category view now also shows the total number of items
* Improved the way the program UI scales to different screen resolutions

Light and Dark modes

ezgif-com-gif-maker.gif

| Why choose jv16 PowerTools |

Easy to use with a wide array of useful features

System Fixer is an easy to use tool that thoroughly scans your entire system for common Windows errors and automatically fixes them for you. System Fixer is the easiest way to fix and repair common Windows problems.

2023-04-03-165500.png

System Cleaner tool cleans and optimizes your Windows computer’s registry and file system. It can help improve system performance and free up disk space by removing unnecessary and obsolete files, and other data.

2023-04-03-170128.png

Software Uninstaller removes unwanted software from your Windows computer system. The tool provides a list of installed applications and allows you to easily select and remove the ones you no longer need. Whether it’s a single uninstallation or batch uninstallation, this tool got you covered!

Key Features

Batch uninstallation of software.
Do you want to uninstall twenty apps while you go out to have coffee? With jv16 PowerTools you can.
Unattended uninstallation. Software Uninstaller supports 100% automated uninstallation of software. After you click Start, there is nothing more to click or do while the uninstallation is happening.
Finds all installed software and left-overs. Software Uninstaller performs a registry and hard drive scan to find installed software and left-over traces of old software.
Lists all the data relating to installed software. Before jv16 PowerTools starts to uninstall anything, it shows you exactly which files, folders and registry keys will be removed.
Custom uninstallation engine. jv16 PowerTools uses unique custom uninstallation engine to check and double check all data relating to the app has been removed.
Removes locked files. Software Uninstaller can finalize the uninstallation by restarting Windows and removing any locked or in-use files before Windows starts the next time.
Stubborn appliications. It also detects and removes stubborn or problematic applications that can’t be uninstalled by Windows uninstaller.
More features. Click the below link.

2023-04-03-171142.png

Finder is a versatile search utility that is designed to help you locate files, folders, registry keys and registry entries on your computer. It provides advanced search options to help you quickly find the items you are looking for. You can search using many search phrases at the same time and from many folders at the same time.

2023-04-03-171750.png

Startup Timer is a simple but effective benchmark tool to measure exactly how long it takes for your computer to fully start and which apps make your Windows startup slower. To make your Windows start faster, you need to know which apps are slowing down the startup the most. Startup Timer allows you to do so, in an easy but fun way!

2023-04-03-171928.png

New feature! System Examiner generates a system information report from Windows computers. It lists details of your computer’s installed hardware and software, as well as attempts to detect common system errors and potential problems. This tool also enables you to easily share your system information report. With a single click, System Examiner will generate a unique link that you can simply share!

2023-04-03-172118.png

New feature! Screenshot makes it easy for everyone to create beautiful and professional-looking screenshots in Windows. It has everything you need to create stunning and visually appealing screenshots with ease. You can also easily share your screenshots. After you have taken a screenshot, you can upload it to their free cloud storage without the need for any registration or signup, and share the link to your friends.

2023-04-03-172236.png

New feature! Update Fixer is a lightweight tool designed to diagnose and fix common problems that can cause Windows Update to fail. Simply run the tool in the computer that is experiencing issues with Windows Update, and Update Fixer will analyze the system to detect any issues that may be impacting its updates.

2023-04-03-172358.png

Big File Finder is an essential tool for you to clean up and free up your computer’s valuable disk space. The tool is designed for finding large, forgotten files that are still wasting space in your system.

2023-04-03-172651.png

Duplicate Finder is a powerful and flexible utility to quickly and easily locate duplicate files on your computer. The tool includes many advanced features and is safe to use, making it a valuable tool for you to free up valuable disk space and optimize your computer performance.

2023-04-03-172824.png

File Renamer is a versatile utility to quickly and easily rename one or multiple files at once. This is accomplished through a process known as batch file renaming, which allows you to change the names of multiple files at the same time. It is easy to use, highly customizable, and a valuable addition to your toolkit.

2023-04-03-172941.png

File Splitter allows you to split large files into smaller parts, which is useful for transferring or storing files that are too large to fit on a single storage device or to send over email or other file-sharing methods. You can split large files into multiple parts, either by splitting the given files into a specific number of parts, or by file size.

2023-04-03-173101.png

File Merger is a handy tool for merging split files back into their original state. By performing a binary file merge, it can merge any file type, making it especially useful for large compressed files and video files that have been split into parts.

2023-04-03-173219.png

File Deleter unlocks and deletes files that cannot be normally deleted, including protected system files. With two methods of deleting locked files, the tool allows you to delete any kind of files in effective and straightforward ways.

2023-04-03-173338.png

File Wiper ensures files are completely removed from a computer, in a way that they cannot be recovered. This tool works by first overwriting the data on the hard drive with random data multiple times, before deleting the files. This process ensures that the data is erased beyond the point of recovery, making it virtually impossible for anyone to retrieve the deleted files.

2023-04-03-173524.png

Task Manager is a powerful and flexible tool to help you manage your system processes more effectively. Whether you’re a power user or just looking for an easier way to keep your system running smoothly, Task Manager has everything you need to get the job done.

2023-04-03-173742.png

Web Blocker is a versatile tool that allows you to block access to websites of your choosing system-wide. This tool effectively controls which websites you have access to, improving your online experience in more ways than one.

2023-04-03-174249.png

Internet Optimizer is a tool that runs benchmarks to test and find the fastest DNS servers for your computer. This tool provides a simple and effective solution to optimize your DNS server settings and improve your internet speed, privacy, and security.

2023-04-03-174636.png

Other Features

Widget shows information about the running apps, and it can be extensively configured to display different information and show different tools.

2023-04-03-180957.png

Dark Mode is automatically enabled if you have the dark Windows theme enabled in your system. If not, you can also set the Dark Mode from Settings.

2023-04-03-181628.png

Multilingual English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian and Vietnamese.

2023-04-03-182031.png

Fully Configurable define the display (for multiple displays) the program should start on, hide any unwanted tools from the program’s user interface, run using command line arguments, protect with a password, and use the program the way it best fits your needs.

2023-04-03-182220.png

Visit
to explore more features

jv16 PowerTools Installer Version

jv16 PowerTools Zipped Version

jv16 PowerTools Purchase

2023-04-03-182358.png

About jv16 PowerTools

A leading provider of Windows utility suite with millions of downloads and customers in over a hundred countries.

Blog:

Installer Version Trial:

Zipped Version Trial:

Pricing:

Forum:

Support:

Facebook:

YouTube:

Reddit:

Patreon:

jv16 PowerTools Giveaway

I would like to thank the jv16 PowerTools team for the giveaway prizes

Giveaway Details

jv16 PowerTools
10 Lifetime licenses

Giveaway Rules

Must be a registered member before the start of the giveaway

1. Comment on why you would like to win a jv16 PowerTools license.
jv16 PowerTools on their social network (optional but appreciated).
3. Share the giveaway on social media platforms (optional but appreciated).
4. Message me within 2 days of the winners' announcement to claim the prize.

Giveaway Ends

May 5, 2023

Good luck

OXYGEN THIEF

Bardzo aktywny
Członek Załogi
Administrator
Reakcje/Polubienia
Miasto
Trololololo
Do wygrania 10 dożywotnich (lifetime) licencji do znanego i cenionego jv16 PowerTools :)

jv16 PowerTools
to rozbudowane narzędzie do kompleksowers optymalizacji komputerów działających pod kontrolą systemów Windows.

Zasady konkursu:
1.Napisz dlaczego chcesz wygrać licencję do jv16 Power Tools.
producenta programu na Facebooku (Opcjonalnie)
3.Podziel się informacją o konkursie w serwisach społecznościowych (Opcjonalnie)
4.Jeśli wygrasz, napisz prywatną wiadomość do @khanyash w celu potwierdzenia wygranej.

Konkurs zakończy się 5.05.2023

Powodzenia :)

lugger

Bardzo aktywny
Zasłużony
Reakcje/Polubienia
Old and good software. Every now and then he comes back to the poster . It is worth installing it on your device. I don't have a new version, just one from a few years ago. Time for a tie

Tomnord15

Bardzo aktywny
Zasłużony
Reakcje/Polubienia
Miasto
Wrocław
Chciałbym wygrać program Jv16 Powertools gdyż jest to jeden z najlepszych programów narzędziowych do optymalizacji systemu Windows, program niemalże legendarny. Jest bardzo rozbudowany i zawiera wiele przydatnych funkcji do zabezpieczenia komputera przed błędami i powolnym działaniem. Bardzo przydałby się jako pełna dożywotnia wersja. Niestety nie mogę udostępnić postu na Facebooku z powodu błędu.
Dziękuję @khanyash za zorganizowanie konkursu.

mjcn19

Nowy użytkownik
Reakcje/Polubienia
I want to win because I need jv16 PowerTools to optimize my PC by removing junk files and registry errors.
I also need it to boost and speed up my Internet/WiFi connection for better online surfing.
So please count my entry in this wonderful giveaway contest and I really hope to win. Thank you.

Ostatnia edycja:

Sorgi

Bardzo aktywny
Reakcje/Polubienia
Witam i dziękuje za zorganizowanie konkursu :)

Chciał bym wygrać Jv16 Powertools ponieważ jest to jeden z najlepszych programów do naprawy ,optymalizowania rejestru,edytowania.

al

Marszałek Forum
Członek Załogi
Administrator
Reakcje/Polubienia
Miasto
Somewhere over the rainbow.
I've got a tool that keeps my system clean

It's called jv16 PowerTools, it's the real deal

With its advanced features, I can optimize my PC

It's like a magic wand that solves all my woes for me

jv16 PowerTools, it's the king of the game

Keeps my computer running like a well-oiled machine

It's a lifesaver, a true gem

And I won't trade it for anything else, oh no, not again

It cleans up my registry, clears up my junk files

Fixes my errors and speeds up my start-up time

I can customize my settings, manage my apps

And when I need to uninstall, it leaves no scraps

With jv16 PowerTools, I've got peace of mind

No more crashes or glitches that make me grind

It's like a trusted friend that's always there

To keep my system up and running without a care

So if you want to keep your computer clean

Just download jv16 PowerTools, it's the dream

It's got everything you need and more

And you'll never look back, that's for sure.

khanyash

Bardzo aktywny
Ekspert
Reakcje/Polubienia
I added the official zipped (nosetup) version download link to the giveaway. You can extract and run it.

alojzy

Bardzo aktywny
Reakcje/Polubienia
Cześć. Bardzo chciałbym wygrać dożywotnią licencję jv16 Powertools ponieważ uważam, że to jest świetny program do windows, super edytor rejestru, czyściciel niepotrzebnych wpisów i innych śmieci. Z niepotrzebnymi programami w autostarcie także upora się znakomicie i ma jeszcze wiele wiele innych świetnych opcji, ale piszę na telefonie i mnie palec boli :szok. Używałem znam i chciałbym mieć nową wersję.

Ostatnia edycja:

rom57

Bardzo aktywny
Reakcje/Polubienia
Witam, nigdy go nie używałem - warto sprawdzić w dłuższym okresie czasu i dodać opinie (Ashampoo WinOptimizer 18; Glary Utilities 5; CCleaner, Kerish Doctor i Wise Care 365 testy subiektywne) który z tych programów spisuje się najlepiej i co potrafi (z uwzględnieniem starszych komputerów ) z góry dziękuje za uwzglednieniem mnie w tym konkursie.

zeta

Wygadany
Reakcje/Polubienia
Witam,przede wszystkim dziękuję Organizatorom i @khanyash za konkurs.Program pamiętam jeszcze z czasów win98/był jeszcze darmowy/.
Obecnie próbuję portable i bardzo mi się spodobał-świetnie czyści "stare śmieci"programów,o których dawno zapomniałem.Poza tym b.dobrze opisane są funkcje.Chętnie wezmę udział w konkursie.Pozdrawiam.

gregor60

Nowy użytkownik
Reakcje/Polubienia
Witam. Używałem wersji 7 dniowej w celu sprawdzenia programu. Po kilku dniach byłem zachwycony możliwością tego programu, postanowiłem wziąć udział w konkursie na wygranie darmowej licencji. Byłoby super mieć ten program i dostać licencje. Łatwa obsługa programu powoduje że szybko i sprawnie można wyczyścić swój system, a komputer pracuje o wiele lepiej.

elanak5

Nowy użytkownik
Reakcje/Polubienia
Ten program jv16 PowerTools uratuje mój komputer. A jest mi potrzebny do pracy.

Orion

Bardzo aktywny
Zasłużony
Reakcje/Polubienia
Miasto
somewhere in cyberspace....
Miałem okazję potestować wersję próbną tego programu i jestem zafascynowany stopniem jego rozbudowania, mnogością funkcji pozwalających na optymalizację i konserwację systemu (ma ich o wiele więcej niż Kerish Doctor). Dlatego zgłaszam się do tego konkursu, bo dodatkową zachętą jest też to że jest to licencja lifetime. Liczę na to że dopisze mi szczęście w losowaniu. Bardzo dziękuję @khanyash za zorganizowanie konkursu i pozyskanie aż 10 licencji.

Status
Zamknięty.
Do góry