KonkursPZD Giveaway [NEW YEAR] Eazy Fix - Windows Time Machine (10 Perpetual Licenses)

khanyash

Bardzo aktywny
Ekspert
Reakcje/Polubienia
ef.png

Windows Time Machine

Eazy Fix is a system instant recovery solution. It lets users to instantly undo PC problems by reverting the PC back to last hour, yesterday, last week or last month before the problems have happened. Eazy Fix works even if Windows O.S. fails to bootup.

Zaloguj lub Zarejestruj się aby zobaczyć!
b.png
b.png
b.png

Highlights
  • 1 minute to setup Eazy Fix.
  • 5 seconds to create a snapshot.
  • A snapshot contains 100% of Windows system, user data, programs and settings (WYSIWYG).
  • 10 seconds to rollback the computer to a snapshot even if Windows fails to bootup.

Pricing
b.png
b.png
b.png
b.png
b.png
Exclusive
b.png
b.png
b.png
b.png
30% Off on Regular License
Eazy Fix has two license models:
b.png
b.png
b.png
Coupon Code PCUN-LIXT-BLIH
  • Perpetual License:
$34.95 Regular License. The license comes with one year FREE license maintenance.​
$10.50 Upgrade License. The cost of an upgrade license is 30% of a regular license.​
$06.30 License Maintenance. The cost of license maintenance is 18% of license cost.​
b.png
b.png
b.png
The license maintenance is an optional and annual subscription based service. It provides free
b.png
b.png
b.png
b.png
upgrades, developer support, phone support and other support services.​
  • Subscription License:
$13.98 Annual License. The license receives free updates, upgrades and license maintenance during the active period.​
pu.png
of EAZ Solution

Features
  • does not require hidden partition or reserved space to install.
  • continuously protects system from any known or unknown software threats.
  • can take a new snapshot of PC regardless the hard disk size and system size in less than 5 seconds without interrupting work.
  • can roll back to a snapshot in less than 10 seconds even if Windows fails to bootup.
  • can restore data up to the minute of crash.
  • works as if it's not even there, it doesn't require user to do anything.
  • Windows 10/8/7/Vista/XP

Benefits
  • recover Windows if Windows fails to bootup.
  • recover deleted or corrupted files.
  • clean up virus and spyware infections.
  • remove unwanted software installations.
  • rollback failed software deployment.
  • reset workstations to desired baseline upon restart.
  • create test beds for software testing.
  • protect system and data from unauthorized access.

Eazy Fix is the easiest, fastest and best system instant recovery solution.

I would like to thank EAZ Solution for the gifts for New Year 2019

Giveaway Open To All
b.png
b.png
Exclusive
b.png
b.png
b.png
30% Off on Regular License
b.png
b.png
b.png
b.png
Coupon Code PCUN-LIXT-BLIH
efg.png
v11

10 Perpetual Licenses with 1 Year Upgrade Service
  • free minor updates v11.1, 11.2 and so on...
  • free major upgrades v12, 13 and so on... until Dec 2019.
I may increase or decrease the number of licenses based on the number of valid entries.​
I have extra licenses. I may give a license to a few good comments.

Rules Of The Giveaway
  • Comment on "why you would like to win Eazy Fix" to make a valid entry.
  • Share the giveaway on social media, forums, blogs, etc. (Optional but recommended)
  • PM me within 3 days to claim the win.
  • I reserve the right of final decision in case of disputes.
Giveaway Ends On Dec 31, 2018

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

Ostatnia edycja:

khanyash

Bardzo aktywny
Ekspert
Reakcje/Polubienia
Happy New Year!

Thank you for your participation

Congratulations to the winners

efdw.png

Winners - PM me within 3 days to claim the win.

Ostatnia edycja:

NiktoS

Nowy użytkownik
Reakcje/Polubienia
Jak to dobrze że to polskie forum. Już myślałem że mnie przeniosło na jakąś angielską stronę...

kubik67

Świeżak
Reakcje/Polubienia
Thanks for the giveaway.
I would like to win the Eazy Fix for a quick restore to its original state or returning back the system at any time in the event of a computer infection, system failure, file or program damage, and when the system fails to boot.
Eazy Fix is a real time machine for a computer.

Orion

Bardzo aktywny
Zasłużony
Reakcje/Polubienia
Miasto
somewhere in cyberspace....
Eazy Fix is a great "time machine" solution that allows you to quickly create system snapshots and restore the system from them in case something goes wrong. I would love such a program because I often test different software. I've tried several times to fight for this type of program - maybe this time I will be lucky.
Thanks for giveaway

spamtrash

Bardzo aktywny
Zasłużony
Reakcje/Polubienia
Miasto
To tu to tam....
Tu byl sobie post, ale @Kamelka ma pretensje ze jestem "ich ekspertem do wszystkiego". Wiec juz nie ma.

Ostatnia edycja:

scot

Bardzo aktywny
Reakcje/Polubienia
Thank you for this opportunity.

Easy Fix is like an instant time machine because it helps you by easily restoring your PC to any previous state within seconds. It is a very good application to have on your system, while dealing with botched up system updates or software installations. I would like to win a license to this easiest and fastest PC rollback software in the market.

Ostatnia edycja:

dinosaur07

Bardzo aktywny
Reakcje/Polubienia
Thanks a lot for the giveaway @yashkhan
Eazy Fix
is all i need for that tranquility of knowing that regardless of what i might install or what caused me a BSOD it will always be required to simply restart my PC and the pre OS console will save my work. This is a true time saving software so please count me in to win a license for that.
My share below:

tarekma7

Bardzo aktywny
Reakcje/Polubienia
Thanks a lot for the giveaway

"why you would like to win Eazy Fix

I have many problems with my computer. It is common to have virus, windows fails to bootup, deleted or corrupted files and many other problems. With the time machine software Eazy Fix, no more headache or long time trying to solve these problems. Simply launch the app and revert back your PC to anytime point you want. Simple and fast.

Share Link:

Rycho

Bardzo aktywny
Zasłużony
Reakcje/Polubienia
Instaluję sporo programów aby je przetestować. Niestety zdarza się też, że po instalacji są problemy. Dzięki programowi Eazy Fix te problemy nie będą już uciążliwe, bo szybko można będzie przywrócić komputer do poprzedniego stanu.

Dziękuję za zorganizowanie tego konkursu.

konarsky

Bardzo aktywny
Zasłużony
Reakcje/Polubienia
Chciałem teściowej kupić kolczyki pod choinkę ale pieniądze na tel cel przepiłem. Pomyślałem, że w takim razie chociaż licencję na Eazy Fix dam teściowej gdy wygram :wariatt

Zpts

Nowy użytkownik
Reakcje/Polubienia
I would like to thank yashkhan and EAZ Solution for this new year giveaway!

Why you would like to win Eazy Fix?
Ransomware attacks are becoming more and more common nowadays. Even if I have installed some anti-virus software, there still might be chances of myself being caught off guard. For example, some ransomwares even can use system exploits to rapidly spread across the computers on the Internet and we’ve all seen the major outbreaks during the past few years. As a result, besides the traditional antivirus software, I always would like to add another layer of protection to my computer.

When I search for methods of protecting or recovering from the aforementioned disasters, I think Eazy Fix (Windows Time Machine) can be a very good option to bring the infected machine back to life in comparison to the Windows System Restore. I had some bad experiences with Windows Restore Points before and I lost some important documents and data due to the failure of recovery. If I could win an Eazy Fix license, I may be able to regularly take snapshots of my computer with Eazy Fix. When the next time my computer gets infected with a virus, Easy Fix can help me avoid any loss by simply taking the Windows system back to the previous snapshots. All my documents and data can be safe from those potential attacks thanks to the extra-layered protection provided by Eazy Fix.

Do góry