Kaspersky Security Cloud Free Version

OXYGEN THIEF

Bardzo aktywny
Członek Załogi
Administrator
Reakcje/Polubienia
Miasto
Trololololo
W sieci piszą że Kaspersky Security Cloud Free to nic innego jak Kaspersky Antivirus Free (Kaspersky Free) tyle że w wersji Cloud czyli korzysta wyłącznie z chmury do wykrywania i neutralizowania malware.Powinien być lżejszy od Kaspersky Antivirus Free (Kaspersky Free).

Zaloguj lub Zarejestruj się aby zobaczyć!

Grandalf

Bardzo aktywny
Członek Załogi
Reakcje/Polubienia
W sieci piszą że Kaspersky Security Cloud Free to nic innego jak Kaspersky Antivirus Free (Kaspersky Free) tyle że w wersji Cloud czyli korzysta wyłącznie z chmury do wykrywania i neutralizowania malware.
Kaspersky na swojej stronie sam odpowiada na to pytanie:
How does Kaspersky Security Cloud differ from other products?

Our virus protection has been honed to perfection over the last two decades. We’ve taken all the best of our award-wining solutions and added our patented adaptive security technologies to create a highly personalized solution that adjusts to your lifestyle to keep you safe. There are several attributes that make the service unique, including:

Patented Adaptive Security. Adaptive security technology is bespoke by definition, responding to your lifestyle within the context of the ever-shifting cybersecurity landscape. The technology anticipates danger, advises you when action is needed and automatically updates your device settings when the need arises. Not only does it shield you from direct cyber-threats, it also reassures you that the things you care about are secure.

Account based control. The service is tied to the subscription owner’s My Kaspersky account, rather than to a license. This means that security management features found in My Kaspersky allow you to configure your security any way you want. And if you purchase our Family edition, you become the master account holder – which enables you to share security with family members and friends. In this instance, every individual will have their own My Kaspersky account, and the solution will adapt itself to their personal needs and online habits.

Platform agnostic flexibility. The service works on Windows, Mac, iOS and Android. And if you need to manage your account from a shared device, it can be accessed through the My Kaspersky website.

State-of-the-art innovation. The service is constantly developing. All the latest tools, features and technologies will appear first in Kaspersky Security Cloud.
Why is ‘cloud’ used in the name of the service if it’s installed on a device?

We added the word ‘cloud’ to the service name because we wanted to emphasize that it’s not tied to a specific device, but instead works as a single service – even if it’s installed on multiple devices. This is our first step towards creating protection “‘beyond” the device – security that considers your online habits, choices and preferences to protect you round the clock. Also, some of the data required for the service to work is sourced from Kaspersky Lab’s cloud. This includes a security assessment of the Wi-Fi network you about to connect to, or the category of website you are about to open – both which are required to launch secure VPN – or a description of your interests, so the service can provide you with relevant security news and tips.

ichito

Bardzo aktywny
Reakcje/Polubienia
Miasto
Kraków
W podręczniku do KSC można znaleźć info, że darmowa oferuje również
- Kaspersky Secure Connection w wersji standard
- Kaspersky Password Manager w wersji free
Ponadto po zalogowaniu się do konta "My Kaspersky" (to wymóg do działania aplikacji) jest dostępna w sumie dla 3 urządzeń...posiada więc możliwość zdalnej kontroli nad tymi dodatkowymi urządzeniami (jakaś konsola pewnie). Obsługuje systemy Windows od 7 w górę (na tabletach od 8/8.1), Android oraz iOS.
Zaloguj lub Zarejestruj się aby zobaczyć!

khanyash

Bardzo aktywny
Ekspert
Reakcje/Polubienia
Kaspersky Free and Kaspersky Cloud Free push ads or promotional stuffs?

Do góry