Miasto
Egypt
Great Thanks for Amazing Giveaway
I want to win to enjoy True HD Media life

grr

Bardzo aktywny
Reakcje/Polubienia
Thanks for the giveaway.

I want to win Cyberlink PowerDVD 17 Ultra because I can cast my Roku to TV, and play latest H.265 format. Also I can play any video from my own cloud or any general cloud service.

Thanks,
Grr

andyxa

Bardzo aktywny
Fąfel
Reakcje/Polubienia
Konkurs zakończony, dzięki za liczny udział.

Wyniki
rG6VOGz.jpg

Gratulacje

Na potwierdzenie czekam max 48 godz !!

OXYGEN THIEF

Bardzo aktywny
Członek Załogi
Administrator
Reakcje/Polubienia
Miasto
Trololololo

kubik67

Świeżak
Reakcje/Polubienia
Thanks for the giveaway.
CyberLink PowerDVD is software which plays all video formats, including modern HD. It has a simple intuitive interface. There is support for 3D. Have and multitasking capabilities - for example, playing a few movies. I also removed the freeze for himself, sharp pictures of the film. The program has many functions , and this one will replace all the required functions. In my opinion , she's the best! The latest version also supports 4K. I first became acquainted with the program when I bought the laptop. The program was preinstalled on it. During use, I had a good impression about the functionality of this program. After the upgrade of the computer program is retired. I regret until now. I hope to win. Good luck to everyone!

OXYGEN THIEF

Bardzo aktywny
Członek Załogi
Administrator
Reakcje/Polubienia
Miasto
Trololololo
Thanks for the giveaway.
CyberLink PowerDVD is software which plays all video formats, including modern HD. It has a simple intuitive interface. There is support for 3D. Have and multitasking capabilities - for example, playing a few movies. I also removed the freeze for himself, sharp pictures of the film. The program has many functions , and this one will replace all the required functions. In my opinion , she's the best! The latest version also supports 4K. I first became acquainted with the program when I bought the laptop. The program was preinstalled on it. During use, I had a good impression about the functionality of this program. After the upgrade of the computer program is retired. I regret until now. I hope to win. Good luck to everyone!
:glupek
https://programyzadarmo.net.pl/threads/konkurs-cyberlink-powerdvd-17-ultra.31590/page-3#post-222694

Ircus

Bardzo aktywny
Ekspert
Reakcje/Polubienia
Gratulacje :piwek

Status
Zamknięty.
Do góry