Witaj gościu. Dziękujemy, że przeglądasz nasze forum ale czy wiesz, że zakładając konto możesz w pełni korzystać z dobrodziejstw jakimi są promocje i konkursy. Nie zobaczysz tu też żadnych reklam a rejestracja zajmie Ci tylko chwilę.

KonkursPZD KONKURS - Diskeeper 18 Professional

andyxa 9 Pażdziernik 2018

View Users: View Users
  1. andyxa

andyxa Bardzo aktywny Fąfel

Otrzymane Polubienia:
    [​IMG]

Dzięki uprzejmości Spencer Allingham z Condusiv do wygrania jest 5 licencji lifetime Diskeeper 18 Professional.

homepage

Zaloguj się lub zarejestruj aby zobaczyć link

Overview
    Everyone knows the frustration of a Windows® system becoming progressively
    slower the longer it is used and burdened with more software and data.
    With over 100 million licenses sold, Diskeeper® has been the undisputed leader
    in keeping Windows systems running like new. Diskeeper 18 with DRAM caching
    builds on the powerful legacy of Diskeeper by going well beyond just keeping
    Windows systems running like new but actually guarantees to fix your worst
    performing physical servers or Windows PCs with faster than new performance
    or your money back for 90 days—no questions asked. Simply install and watch
    performance problems disappear – no reboot required.

Diskeeper 18 Now With DRAM Caching

Instead of “defragging,” Diskeeper 18’s patented engine ensures large, clean contiguous writes from Windows so fragmentation is no longer an issue for HDDs or SSDs. This eliminates the “death by a thousand cuts” scenario of small, tiny writes that inflates I/Os per second, robs throughput, and shortens the lifespan of HDDs and SSDs alike. Diskeeper 18 delivers dramatic improvements to Windows system performance with the new addition of dynamic memory caching—
    using idle, available DRAM to serve hot reads without creating an issue of memory starvation or resource contention. The latest PCMark benchmarks reveal that Diskeeper 18 increases the performance of Microsoft Office by 73%. Diskeeper 18 Server speeds system performance of the most I/O intensive applications like those running on MS-SQL Server. Intel Iometer tests that simulate MS-SQL workloads according to Microsoft’s specs on physical servers, show that
    Diskeeper 18 Server can boost performance by as much as 10X depending on the amount of available DRAM that can be leveraged for cache.

Diskeeper 18 with Write and Read Optimizations

Where typical defragmentation utilities consume resources to operate and deal with fragmentation only after the performance penalty has already been incurred, Diskeeper 18 is the only proactive solution that solves the problem in real-time while running transparently in the background, eliminating fragmentation issues from occurring on HDDs,
    SSDs, and SAN storage systems while also eliminating the IOPS inflation from many small writes and reads. Diskeeper
    18 boosts performance faster than new with DRAM caching. The real genius in Diskeeper’s newest engine is that
    nothing has to be allocated for cache. Diskeeper dynamically uses only what is idle and available at any given moment
    and throttles according to the need of the application. If memory is under-provisioned and the application or processes ask for some or all memory, the caching engine throttles back. However, with as little as 4GB of available DRAM that can be leveraged for cache, Diskeeper commonly serves 50% of read traffic straight from memory which is 15X faster than SSDs.
    The net effect of both fragmentation elimination and DRAM caching means Diskeeper 18 offloads a minimum of
    30-40% of I/O traffic while systems with a little more DRAM see upwards of 50% for big performance gains. Since
    Diskeeper is transparent, “set-and-forget” software, and operates with near zero overhead as a lightweight file system driver, organizations achieve significant performance gains without management or system resource overhead.
    Enhanced Reporting
    If you never knew how much Windows inefficiencies were robbing system performance, Diskeeper 18 calculates time saved from eliminating unnecessary I/O traffic to underlying storage via proactive fragmentation elimination and caching hot reads from idle DRAM. Diskeeper 18 enables IT Administrators can see the percentage of all read and write traffic offloaded from storage by Diskeeper and see how much I/O capacity has been handed back to underlying SSD and/or HDD storage.

Features

IntelliWrite® write I/O
    optimization technology prevents files from being
    fractured and broken apart into smaller pieces before being written to disk or
    SSD in a non-sequential manner.
    IntelliMemory® read I/O optimization technology dynamically caches
    active read requests from memory that is otherwise idle and available. This
    engine backs off if memory is requested by other processes.
    InvisiTasking® intelligent monitoring technology allows all
    “background” Diskeeper operations to run with near-zero resource impact
    on current activities.
    Instant Defrag™ technology has been enhanced to monitor volumes
    to resolve critically fragmented files in real-time that are known to cause
    performance problems, making it SAN-friendly. This feature is turned off in
    the event of solid-state drives.
    Enhanced Reporting shows how many fragments are eliminated, what
    that means to percentage of write I/O traffic has been reduced and how
    much I/O time has been saved on the system as a result. Furthermore, see
    what percentage of read requests are cached from idle memory and how
    much time that saved your system by serving reads from DRAM instead of
    underlying HDD or SSD storage. See free spaces consolidated and many
    more I/O performance metrics to understand what is occurring on your
    system and how much benefit Diskeeper is providing.
    Efficient Mode offers the greatest net gain in system I/O resource savings
    ever available. It immediately targets and eliminates only fragmentation on
    HDDs that directly impacts system performance that is on the system before
    Diskeeper was installed since Diskeeper automatically prevents any new
    fragmentation after installation.
    Free Space Consolidation Engine swiftly consolidates free space and
    tightly integrates with Instant Defrag to handle new fragmentation as soon
    as it is created.
    Terabyte Volume Engine® Technology engineered to rapidly defragment
    volumes with hundreds of thousands of files.
    Diskeeper Administrator Management Console makes centralized
    deployment and management of Diskeeper easy even on the largest
    networks with hundreds or thousands of physical servers or PCs.
    No reboot required.
    MediWrite™ technology engine resolves extreme file fragmentation issues
    that can cause the File Attribute List (FAL) to reach its maximum size limit
    and risk downtime in environments like MS Exchange, MS-SQL or some EHR
    applications like MEDITECH.

Diskeeper Benefits
    ▪ Keep Windows systems running
    faster than new
    ▪ Extends the life of hardware
    ▪ Prevents fragmentation at the
    Windows OS level
    ▪ Caches hot reads with idle DRAM
    ▪ True “Set It and Forget It”
    management
    ▪ Deploys to hundreds or thousands
    of servers or PCs in a few clicks.
    No reboot required
    System Requirements
    250MB of available hard drive
    space. IntelliMemory caching
    requires a minimum of 3GB of
    memory on the system and at least
    1.5GB of idle, available memory
    before caching will initiate.
    Supported Platforms
    Windows 7 and above for Client OS
    Windows Server 2008r2 and above
    for Server OS

screeny
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Zasady konkursu
    1.Napisz komentarz ,dlaczego do Ciebie ma trafić Diskeeper 18 Professional
    2.Komentarz w języku ojczystym
    3.W konkursie mogą brać udział użytkownicy zarejestrowani przed ogłoszeniem konkursu !!
    4. Zakończenie konkursu 2018 10 25

Zwycięzców wyłoni portal Random i będę mieli 48 godz. na potwierdzenie wygranej na PW
    do uzyskania licencji ,będą potrzebne imię i email.
    Powodzenia

Last edited: 13 Pażdziernik 2018
    yashkhan, tofana, ashwingeek and 20 others like this.
  2. andyxa

andyxa Bardzo aktywny Fąfel

Otrzymane Polubienia:
  3. Sorgi Wygadany

Otrzymane Polubienia:
    Witam
    Bardzo dobry program do optymalizacji dysku.Bardzo by mi się przydał jeśli uda sie wygrać :)

4. Niejaki Bardzo aktywny

Otrzymane Polubienia:
    Od dawna korzystałem z wielu cache'y i optymalizatorów dysków ale z Diskeepera niestety nie.
    A słyszałem, że podobno jest najlepszy. Liczę na wygraną.

5. flyingcrocodile Nowy użytkownik

Otrzymane Polubienia:
    I don't know if it is the best defragmenter,but it's real time defragmentation features are unique.No other defrag software has this capability to optimize your hd performance like Diskeeper in real time. Its a superb product and is particularly interesting for those who do not like to sit and wait for defragmentation to be completed, to be able to use the PC.Thank you for this giveaway!

Last edited: 13 Pażdziernik 2018
  6. spamtrash

spamtrash Bardzo aktywny

Otrzymane Polubienia:
    Na poczatku: NIE biere udzialu. AMEN.
    (dla wyjasnienia nie biere udzialu nie dlatego ze mam cos przeciwko programowi. Wprost przeciwnie, uwazam go za jeden z lepszych. A nie biore dlatego ze wygralem wersje 16 w poprzednim konkursie, jestem zadowolony z programu i poki co - "lotto".)

Teraz o samym programie:
    Niewiele jest programow ktore potrafia zbalansowac zuzycie pamieci RAM jako cache (w przypadku HDD przyspiesza to znaczaco prace, w przypadku SSD znaczaco wydluza bezawaryjna prace przez ograniczenie IO). Diskeeper to potrafi, choc lojalnie trzeba przyznac ze jesli macie Windzgroza wersja 10 prebeta tetowana na zywym krwawiacym ciele uzyszkodnika, to jesli macie 4GB RAM to efekt bedzie iluzoryczny, bo skads ten RAM sie musi wziac, a optymalizacja przez zapis w pliku wymiany bylaby bzdura.

Wiec umowmy sie ze dla W7 - minimum to 8GB, dla W10 - 16GB RAM zeby i Diskeeper pracowal i user nie czul ze mu muli.

Poza tym, najfajniej progrma dziala w przypadku uzycia kombinacji w systemie SSD+HDD, aczkolwiek tylko HDD czy tylko SSD tez jest widoczne (choc wymaga zmiany paru ustawien domyslnych, co zajelo mi pare... tygodni rozmowyze wzmiankowanym w pierwszym poscie Spencerem).

Jest JEDEN przypadek, gdzie nalezy dzialanie Diskeepera (i innych tego typu programow) wylaczyc calkowicie: szyfrowanie dysku. Jezeli macie zaszyfrowany dysk, nie ma znaczenia co wymysli program defragmentujacy bo i tak kryptor-dekryptor bedzie rzadzil rozmieszczeniem danych, a ryzyko ze cos pojdzie zle (np. w wyniku zaniku napiecia, kiedy pare GB danych ktore powinny byc zapisane na dysku a sa w cache dram) rosnie dosc wysoko w porownaniu z praca z dyskiem niezaszyfrowanym.
    Aczkolwiek, przed tym tez mozna sie zabezpieczyc, wykluczajac literki montowanych szyfrowanych partycji z zasiegu pracy programu (i znow dzieki, Spencer, za porade).

A teraz jak najbardziej szczerze trzymam kciuki za potencjalnych zwyciezcow wiedzac ze niezaleznie kto wygra - powinien byc zadowolony.

7. angellomichel387

angellomichel387 Bardzo aktywny Obsługa Forum Moderator

Otrzymane Polubienia:
    Dziękuje za konkurs :)
    andyxa
    Program znakomity jest na moim komputerze od kilku lat i jestem bardzo zadowolony i polecam wszystkim bo jest number one in the world
    Pozdrawiam

Tadek59 lubi to.
  8. wlodeusz

wlodeusz Bardzo aktywny

Otrzymane Polubienia:
    Wcześniej wystartowałem w konkursie O&O Defrag. Jak znam życie, obliżę się smakiem!. Dlaczego więc nie pokusić się o wygraną tu?. Słyszałem, że program jest dobry i szybki!. Niestety nie miałem okazji poznać go osobiście!. Może więc tym razem?.....

9. Tadek59

Tadek59 Bardzo aktywny Obsługa Forum Moderator

Otrzymane Polubienia:
    Witam, biorę udział w konkursie z wielu powodów mam Diskeepera 16 z wymiany i bardzo mi broił, założyłem nawet konkretny temat, pożerał mnóstwo pamięci. Ze względu na ten program dokupiłem specjalnie więcej ramu i nic to nie dało, poddałem się i go odinstalowałem. Teraz na próbę zainstalowałem nową wersję Diskeepera 18 (30 dniową) i widze poprawę, owszem bierze troszkę pamięci ale jest to do przyjęcia. Program jest znakomity typu zainstaluj i zapomnij, defragmentuje i optymalizuje a zarazem dba o kondycję systemu i dysku. Programy szybciej się odpalają i wszystko sprawniej działa. Myślę że Diskeeper 18 to jest wreszcie to co mnie zadowoli i sprawi mi przyjemność.

Dzięki za konkurs

10. Augustine

Augustine Nowy użytkownik

Otrzymane Polubienia:
    I am using the Core i7 processor laptop with 6GB RAM, but it is very anxious for me.It is very anxious situation for me.I have to read about the features of Diskeeper 18 Professional and find it the best way to speedup my laptop just like a new one with a healthy hard disk.
    One feature i read that it will make my hardware life extended Can be defined.:hi

Last edited: 14 Pażdziernik 2018
  11. jan13 Bardzo aktywny

Otrzymane Polubienia:
    Co prawda programu tej firmy nigdy nie używałem ale z tego co można znaleźć w sieci zbiera b, dobre recenzje
    Do defragmentacji używam programu innej firmy jest to program ze starszym już numerkiem i zdarza mu się zawiesić w W 10,więc pora na zmiany w przypadku wygranej.

12. senior38

senior38 Bardzo aktywny Zasłużony

Otrzymane Polubienia:
    Na wstępie dziękuję autorowi tego programu.Nie znam tego programu,ale z opinii użytkowników wynika,że jest dobrym w optymalizacji i defragmentowaniu dysków.Używałem do tej pory Defrag 20 ale nie jestem z niego zadowolony ze względu na długą defragmentację.Może Diskeeper będzie szybszy,dlatego biorę udział w konkursie.

13. GRR

grr Bardzo aktywny

Otrzymane Polubienia:
    Thanks andyxa for the giveaway.

I want to win a LIFETIME license of Diskeeper 18 Professional as it is a Trusted and Known software for keeping hard disk in a good state. I don't a SSD hence over a period of time, disk slows. With Instant Defrag™ technology and IntelliWrite® write I/O optimization technology I expect the disk not to slog leading to slow read/write. This inturn helps extends the life of my disk.

Thanks,
    Grr

14. ashwingeek Nowy użytkownik

Otrzymane Polubienia:
    Thanks andyxa for the giveaway.

My hard disk was getting slow, as I wasn't using anything to keep check on fragmentation. So I bought an SSD recently. And as it is a costly one, I don't want same issue to happen with it. Diskeeper solves the fragmentation problem in real-time,thereby increasing life of SSD. It's IntelliWrite® write I/O optimization technology looks promising and need of the hour for me. As I'm also a gamer, I need a True “Set It and Forget It” management.

15. scot Bardzo aktywny

Otrzymane Polubienia:
    Thank you for this opportunity.

Diskeeper is a very good application to have on your machine, as it will help to speedup your system and prolong the HDD lifespan.

Ładuję...