KONKURS - DVDFab Media Player PRO

Thanks for the Giveaway!
DVDFab Media Player Pro Version supports DVD / Blu-ray discs playback and Blu-ray menu navigation. It allows you to play non-disc contents like iso files, movie folders and video files etc. and lets you add multiple movie titles to create your own playlist. The media player software will be constantly updated to support playing back the newly-released movies. You can even flip videos horizontally, vertically or rotate to 90degrees or counter-clickwise. Those are the best and only features possessed by this software and most of important all, they provide quicker and more reliable support service than other brands.

DVDFab Media Player PRO to ciekawy program. Moim zdaniem jest lepszy od systemowego playera. Ciekawą funkcją programu jest możliwość odtwarzania filmów z plików .iso lub folderów TS. Dodatkowo licencja lifetime to jest to co lubię. Dziękuję za konkurs.

Thanks andyxa for the giveaway.
Why do you want to win a license?
Good program for watching 4K videos .DVD. Blu-ray
It plays all videos and it is a Lifetime license to watch movies for Lifetime.

Thanks andxya for this awesome media player contest.
DVDFab Media Player can play Blu-ray, HEVC (H.265), UHD (Ultra High Definition) and 4K videos, unprotected 4K UHD Blu-ray ISO files which really make this is an essential player. I will be a lucky enough to have a valid license.
Thanks...
My Share:
Facebook:
Zaloguj lub Zarejestruj się aby zobaczyć!

Twitter:

Ostatnia edycja:
Thanks a lot for the giveaway, andyxa. First i was a bit reticent about using this software but when i looked at the features and after installing it and gave it a try i must say that I was amazed about what I found out. Excellent rendering capability, multiple formats acceptable, intuitive interface and very good performance overall. It can play even exotic file formats so I would like to be counted in for the draw. Many thanks andbest of luck for all.

Thank you for this giveaway!:) i am user of this media player and i like it a lot. It plays most of video formats and it smooth on playing hevc format. I would like to win a license because I need a lifetime license .

Dziękuje za możliwość wzięcia udziału w konkursie na tak dobry odtwarzacz plików video .Obecnie korzystam
z systemowego odtwarzacza ale nie jest on tak rozbudowany i nie wspiera tylu formatów plików video co DVDFab Media Player .
Dodatkowym atutem jest licencja lifetime.

FINAŁ
sAK7hqD.jpg

@1qaz, @dinosaur07 ,@leojohnpc ,@hakah ,@Ya5h Kh4n

Gratulacje
Czas na potwierdzenie max 48 godz /name, email/

Info od sponsora konkursu
Członkowie, którzy nie mają szczęścia, aby wygrać w konkursie, mogą również skorzystać z 50% zniżki na program Media Player z kodem kuponu:

przed 15 sierpnia.

Gratulacje dal szczęśliwców :)
Chciałem wykorzystać kod, ale podaje mi komunikat "niestety kupon nieważny", i licka na dwa lata.Rezygnuję...

Ostatnia edycja:
Back
Do góry