KonkursPZD Konkurs ! / Giveaway Kerish Doctor 2020

irfan19

Bardzo aktywny
Zasłużony
Reakcje/Polubienia
Tanks My Friend angellomichel387 for Organizing this excellent giveaway contest & Thanks to Kerish product General Manager.
Kerish Doctor is a comprehensible and versatile software utility created to help you optimize and maintain the health of your system. It is probably the best system utilities in the industry that is using some revolutionary technology help to extract the last bit of performance from the windows PC. It's real time computer maintenance & crash prevention technologies are very unique that can detect, fix all types of windows problem in the fly & It can tweak your PC for recommended performance, detect & fixed windows vulnerabilities, protect your PC from malicious and Potential unwanted program . I am a long time user of Kerish Doctor. My license is expiring soon.Thanks again.:)

Ostatnia edycja:

Mohammad.Poorya

Bardzo aktywny
Ekspert
Reakcje/Polubienia
Miasto
On a Bike!
The problem of slowing down of Windows system is common with most of the users around the world.
The problem persists due to lack of knowledge.
Users often fail to protect system from internal threats, though they tend to protect the system from malware in most of the cases.
The internal cleaning of the Windows system is definitely required to prevent the system from crashing of slowing down.

Kerish Doctor is a reliable PC optimization tool for cleaning and optimizing the performance through its excellent detection and cleaning of Junk files, great cleaning of registry etc.

hansik

Wygadany
Reakcje/Polubienia
Przede wszystkim podziękowania dla angellomichel387 za organizację konkursu. Napiszę tak. Znam i cenię program za jego prostotę obsługi. Poza tym także za skuteczność, o czym mogłem się przekonać osobiście. Dlatego chętnie odnowiłbym "znajomość" :winked i ją podtrzymał przez parę latek. Pozdrawiam.

genxu

Świeżak
Reakcje/Polubienia
One of the best system maintenance tool, Efficient,Security and Easy to use, No others.

fishmark

Świeżak
Reakcje/Polubienia
Kerish Doctor jest jednym z najlepszych programów do " optymalizacji" windozy ; po zainstalowaniu działa bardzo
dobrze usuwając wszystko co niepotrzebne z systemu( i windoza wreszcie działa ! )
Dziękuję za kolejny super konkurs.

andyxa

Bardzo aktywny
Fąfel
Reakcje/Polubienia
Dzięki @angellomichel387 za konkurs, a Kerish Products General Manager za licencje na konkurs.

Korzystam z Doktorka i jestem z niego zadowolony, a licka się się kończy, więc nie można takiej okazji przepuścić i spróbować szczęśćia !
Program robi to co do niego należy, nie ma kłopotów po jego działaniu w pracy z kompem,
dla mnie jest to najlepszy kombajn od brudnej roboty na kompie
Szkoda tylko,że to licki na 1 PC.

Ircus

Bardzo aktywny
Ekspert
Reakcje/Polubienia
Dzięki @angellomichel387 za zorganizowanie konkursu, jak i również dla sponsora !!
Kerish Doctor 2020 używam odkąd zagościł na naszym forum.

Program jest bardzo dobry, robi co do niego należy i dla tego biorę udział w konkursie :(

Do góry