KonkursPZD Konkurs ! / Giveaway ! Malwarebytes Premium Lifetime

angellomichel387

Bardzo aktywny
Członek Załogi
Reakcje/Polubienia
Zaloguj lub Zarejestruj się aby zobaczyć!

Dzięki życzliwości Michael Sherwood z Malwarebytes za co bardzo dziękuje

Thanks to the kindness of Michael Sherwood from Malwarebytes for which I thank you very much

10 licencji Lifetime do rozdania
1 Device Win/Mac/Android
Malwarebytes 4 Premium

10 Lifetime licenses to give away
1 Device Win/Mac/Android
Malwarebytes 4 Premium

ProgramyZaDarmo Malwarebytes Premium Giveaway

RKA9z9e.png

|
|

Malwarebytes
One of the most trusted names in cybersecurity

Today, threats have mutated far beyond simple viruses. Cryptojackers turn your browser into a bitcoin-mining operation while ransomware locks data files, paralyzing businesses and national infrastructure all over the world. And malicious code is now polymorphic, constantly shape shifting to elude detection by traditional antivirus and their old signature-based technology.

You and everyone have a right to a malware-free existence.

Introducing
Malwarebytes 4.0
and the all-new

Katana Engine

The Malwarebytes Katana Engine

Our all-new detection engine finds more threats, in less time, with less performance impact than ever before. It also tells you more about threats it finds, like their type and behavior, so you can make smarter security decisions. For example, instead of seeing a generic threat name like “Malware123,” you’ll see a name like “Spyware.PasswordStealer,” along with a link to information about that specific threat.

Malwarebytes Premium 4.0Cybersecurity made smarter

We redesigned Malwarebytes for Windows inside and out to be more intuitive, tougher against threats, and easier on your PC.

Malwarebytes uses layers of technology like anomaly detection (a cool sort of artificial intelligence), behavior matching, application hardening, and specialized ransomware protection to crush malware that hasn’t even been seen before.

Malwarebytes 4.0 is smarter, faster, and lighter than ever before.

For Windows, Mac, or Android

Malwarebytes for Windows 4.0 released on November 4, 2019.

Performance/protective capability
  • New Malwarebytes Katana engine provides improved malware detection.
  • Now registers as primary cybersecurity program in Windows Defender Security Center.
Usability
  • User interface redesign for improved user experience.
  • New Threat Center integration to learn more about any threats detected.
  • New lightweight installer ensures the latest version is always installed.
Stability/ issues fixed
  • Improved performance and faster scans.
  • Numerous miscellaneous improvements and fixes.

| Why Malwarebytes |

3texXHw.png

6yclHEz.png

WXzNa1j.png

DuHyNJ9.png

Connect with Malwarebytes

ZRsxIm2.png

Zasady konkursu
1. Napisz w kilku zdaniach, dlaczego chcesz wygrać Malwarebytes 4 Premium
2. Komentarz w języku Polskim lub Angielskim
3. W konkursie mogą brać udział wszyscy użytkownicy zarejestrowani przed ogłoszeniem konkursu

4. Zakończenie konkursu odbędzie się dnia 14.01.2020

Osoby które otrzymają licencje, zostaną wylosowane poprzez portal random
i będę miały 24 godz. na potwierdzenie wygranej przez PW

Competition's rules
1. Write in a few sentences, why you want to win Malwarebytes 4 Premium
2. Comment in Polish or English
3. All users registered before the announcement of the competition may participate in the competition
4. The end of the competition will take place on 14.01.2020

Persons who receive licenses will be randomly selected via the random portal
and I will have 24 hours confirming the win by PM

Ostatnio edytowane przez moderatora:

william1955

Świeżak
Reakcje/Polubienia
Jakby tak dobrze policzyć to jestem użytkownikiem Malwarebytes od kilkunastu lat (jeszcze jako skaner na win 2000).
Jak chodzi o wykrywanie t.z.w. malware to nie potrafię oszacować jego skuteczności.
Jest jednak nieoceniony jako zabezpieczenie przed niebezpiecznymi stronami WWW oraz t.z.w. oprogramowania PUP oraz
"robiącego" coś niepokojącego w systemie.
Czasami jest nieco nadgorliwy, ale sprawach bezpieczeństwa jest to znacznie lepsze niż lekceważenie zagrożeń.
Dlatego też chciałbym wygrać Malwarebytes Premium.

rene1983

Wygadany
Reakcje/Polubienia
Na początek dziękuje za konkurs .Uzywam tem program od bardzo dawna ,Ale nie stety w wersji darmowej. I jak dla mnie jest bardzo dobry ,ma znakomita wykrywalność i na dodatek nie gryzie się z antywirusem .Bardzo chętnie startuje do konkursu tym bardziej ze program jest lifetime.

jerzy601

Bardzo aktywny
Reakcje/Polubienia
bardzo dziękuje za konkurs na ten wspanialy program.
wygrać ten program chce poniewarz jest to program który bardzo dobrze zabezpiecza nasz system przed róznymi wirusami , bardzo dobrze współpracuje juz z zainstalowanym antyvirusem ,pozatym posiada dobrą wykrywalnosc i nie obciąrza systemu.
mam nadzieje ze uda mi się wygrać i stane się posiadaczem dobrego zabezpieczenia mojego laptopka.

hist1410

Wygadany
Reakcje/Polubienia
Dziękuję za konkurs.

Chciałbym wygrac program, ponieważ potrzebuję opcji kontrolnej dla systemu. Malwerbytes często stosowałem jako ostateczne potwierdzenie czy moje podejrzenie dotyczące intruza w systemie jest prawdziwe czy nie. Firma zawsze specjalizowała się w nietypowym robactwie i jest najlepsza w tym co inni przez lata pomijali.

divinenews

Świeżak
Reakcje/Polubienia
Miasto
Juneau, Alaska, (U.S.A.)
Why do I want to win a license for Malwarebytes 4 Premium?

Because I am always looking for the best malware defense software that I can get (afford.) ... There are so many "bad actors" on the internet who are trying to get at my valuable information on my computer (bank account info, passwords, ...), or just trying to destroy / infect my computer system for their evil fun / joy. ... Malwarebytes 4 Premium is the perfect addition to my present anti-malware defense. It will work well with my main antimalware, Emsisoft.

PCmag's latest
says about Malwarebytes 4 Premium:
"Excellent scores in our hands-on malware protection and malicious URL blocking tests. Includes exploit protection, ransomware protection, behavior-based detection."

Also, I want to win because this is a lifetime license for this great software.
GpRNfEb.png

* Many thanks to Michael Sherwood of the Malwarebytes team for sponsoring this contest and to our forum staff member angellomichel387 for putting this contest together.

Ostatnia edycja:

Mohammad.Poorya

Bardzo aktywny
Ekspert
Reakcje/Polubienia
Miasto
On a Bike!
I have used Malwarebytes since i got this PC and havent had a problem with the PC since, ever time i do experience a virus related issue i run and scan and ites gone quickly and easily.
one of the best things about it is the simplicity of it.
Malwarebytes 4 Much faster and smarter than before:ok
It uses the least resources in the system.
Nothing else comes close Malwarebytes is the best.
I love Malwarebytes because it is an inspiring company malwarebyes never failed me so far.
Thanks to Michael Sherwood & PZD & @angellomichel387 for the giveaway.:dziękuę

jan13

Bardzo aktywny
Reakcje/Polubienia
Program zaliczany do najlepszych od kilku lat w swojej kategorii.
Ciągle rozwijany i wzbogacany o nowe funkcje.
Na bieżąco aktualizowany.
Może funkcjonować obok tradycyjnego antywirusa,wszystkie te zalety powodują iż chciałbym wygrać wersję PRO i zmienić darmową wersję

black1111

Świeżak
Reakcje/Polubienia
Moja osoba przez kilka lat używała tego programu w wersji free i tak jak wyżej napisano jest "super".
Świetnie zabezpieczał przed PUP.
Może tym razem dopisze "szczęście" i wygram wersję PREMIUM.

Sorgi

Bardzo aktywny
Reakcje/Polubienia
Bardzo dobry program usuwający różne szkodniki.Posiadam wersje darmową która nieraz uratowała mnie przed podejrzanymi plikami.Dzięki niemu czuję sie bezpieczny :).

dhruv2193

Bardzo aktywny
Reakcje/Polubienia
Malwarebytes is one of the best software for protecting against all kinds of malware and includes many layers of protection for all around protection. Malwarebytes detects threats that other solutions miss and helps in PC running smoothly. It has helped me to solve many malware related problems in the past.

alberto

Bardzo aktywny
Ekspert
Reakcje/Polubienia
Malwarebytes 4 Premium to doskonały program do eliminowania najnowocześniejszych zagrożeń, takich jak np. ochrona przed oprogramowaniem wymuszającym okup. Prosty, łatwy w instalacji i obsłudze. Dostępny też jako darmowy produkt. Skany są szybkie i dokładne.
Dziękuję angellomichel387 za konkurs.

tofana

Bardzo aktywny
Fąfel
Reakcje/Polubienia
Miasto
Boogie Street
Dziękuję angellomichel387 za ten wspaniały konkurs.
Chce wygrać program do ochrony swojego komputera. Oferuje on ochronę przed m.in. exploitami, ochronę przed oprogramowaniem ransomware. Malwarebytes Premium działa teraz jako pełnowartościowy program antywirusowy, a nie tylko ochrona drugiej linii, jak wcześniej.

hansik

Wygadany
Reakcje/Polubienia
Wielkie dzięki dla angellomichel387 oraz Michael Sherwood. Kolejny raz świetny konkurs i kolejna szansa. Znowu spróbuję zdobyć licencję na ten doskonały program. Większość zna zalety tego programu, zatem nie ma co się za bardzo nad tym rozwodzić. No i licencja lifetime. Jeszcze raz dziękuję i pozdrawiam wszystkich uczestników konkursu.

ImranQ

Bardzo aktywny
Zasłużony
Reakcje/Polubienia
thank you @angellomichel387 for this giveaway.

Competition's rules
1. Write in a few sentences, why you want to win Malwarebytes 4 Premium

There is much information on my laptop, e.g., photos, videos, bank transfers and personal data. I want to protect them. I want complete protection from viruses and malware. Any download from unknown sources can infect your laptop and Malwarebytes real-time protection safeguard.

An infected computer slow downs while Malwarebytes clean your system from all sticky worms in just few seconds.

Its AI tech detects malicious codes and Quarantine them before it can do any harm. Ransomware Protection is a must.
Also, removable device scanning and Protection from Phishing Attacks. Binisoft Firewall allows you extra cybersecurity.

Ostatnia edycja:
Do góry