KONKURS ! - HDD Regenerator

tregs_beales

Bardzo aktywny
Reakcje/Polubienia
Thank you andyxa for this excellent exclusive giveaway & thanks to Maxim Bastrukov z Abstradome Software for sponsoring this giveaway.

HDD regenerator is a very sophisticated software designed by Abstradrome Softwares. This program determines HDD health & finds bad sectors in HDD & also repair them without losing any data. I really like its special PreScan mode where bad physical sectors can be identified already. This app has pre-configured settings so even novice users can use this without much worry. It works with FAT, NTFS & all file systems & no data loss is allowed in any mode. I also like this apps data recovery ability. So this is a must have app for any pc.
Features I like
Restore disks without data loss.
Scanning a disk on physical levels.
Any File systems support.
Prescan mode for determining bad sectors location.

dinosaur07

Bardzo aktywny
Reakcje/Polubienia
Thanks for the wonderful giveaway andyxa and thanks to Abstradrome for sponsoring it and to PZD for hosting it.
I appreciate it a lot as for me this software is very important.
HDD Regenerator is the best softwareof its kind being able to physically repair bad sectors from the hard disk surface and recover the data damaged. I like a lot its features being the only software that performs these actions. Furthermore, the data restoration process is thorough and accurate being it one of a kind software needed for every user in case of any infortune that may appear.

Best of luck to all the participants,

damien76

Wygadany
Reakcje/Polubienia
I have used HDD Regenerator in Hiren's Boot Disk and it really is effective especially when you get bad clusters in HDD. For a time I had old HDD's I would often get bad clusters especislly during power outages. I got hit twice and I was doing system imagibg/backup at that time. The bad clusters were corrected by HDD Regenerator. I can vouch for its effectiveness! I like to win a license so I can have realtime monitoring for my HDD's.

Thanks for great contest!

Rycho

Bardzo aktywny
Zasłużony
Reakcje/Polubienia
Dziekuję pieknie organizatorowi konmkursu!
Aktualnie mam problemy z jednym dyskiem, gdzie mam cenne dane. Program HDD Regenerator pewnie by to naprawił. Słyszałem wiele dobrych opini o tym programie. Dlatego postanowiłem uczestniczyć w tym konkursie.

yyy

Bardzo aktywny
Zasłużony
Reakcje/Polubienia
Dużo czytałem o tym programie dobrego jak i zlego ,ale nie miałem okazji wytestowania . Jadnak mam 3 dyski które świecą na czerwono w różnych programach do diagnostyki i może by sobie z nimi poradził zawsze warto spróbować .Dzięki za konkurs .

decimus

Bardzo aktywny
Zasłużony
Reakcje/Polubienia
Mam stary dysk z bad sectorami i program HDD Regenerator pomógłby mi naprawić uszkodzone sektory bez utraty danych. Dodatkowo program daje możliwość tworzenia bootowalnych płyt oraz monitorowania stanu dysków.
Dziękuję za konkurs.

S

sterchin

Thanks for the giveaway.

my favorite features:

Detection of physical damage on the surface of the disk.
Restore disks without data loss.
Scanning a disk on a physical level.
Run the program directly from under the operating system.
Support for any file systems.
Ability to create bootable CD / DVD discs, as well as USB Flash drives.
Monitoring the status of hard disks in real time.

kamilow2005

Wygadany
Reakcje/Polubienia
Witam program który może pomóc w naprawie dysku w awarii gdy nie mamy chwilowo pieniędzy na zakup nowego pozdrawiam

dhruv2193

Bardzo aktywny
Reakcje/Polubienia
HDD Regenerator can easily handle any disk, regardless of how the disk is partitioned and what the file system has because the HDD Regenerator is working in the physical layer of the device. This will come in very handy if my hard disk gets problems and i want to recover it.

kxmyt

Nowy użytkownik
Reakcje/Polubienia
HDD Regenerator provides Fast hard drive problems detection and Repair bad sectors (magnetic errors) on a hard disk surface. I'm eager to repair a unreadable hard disk with HDD Regenerator. many thanks to you.

F

fullm

HDD Regenerator is a excellent disk tool for recovering bad sectors from HDDs, which is able to detect and repair physical bad sectors from a HDD surface, and recover corrupted data from the disks.I think HDD Regenerator is a valuable HDD software one can possess. thank you.

scot

Bardzo aktywny
Reakcje/Polubienia
Thank you for this opportunity.

HDD Regenerator is a wonderful application which helps to detect and repair physical bad sectors on HDD's. It helps to get back all the data in the bad sectors without any loss of data in those bad sectors during the process. An outstanding tool to have in your possession and it is quite easy to use.

baziroll

Świeżak
Reakcje/Polubienia
Thank you so much for giveaway:zawsty:róża
i like fixing bad sector and Prescan mode and Real-time hard drive status monitor
and its usb bootable options is my other favorites feature

karmi32

Wygadany
Reakcje/Polubienia
Przyznam, że nie słyszałem wcześniej o tym programie, a mam 2 twardziele które sprawiają problemy. Część użytkowników chwali ten soft, część miesza go z błotem. Czas się przekonać, więc dołączam się do konkursu.

wwd

Bardzo aktywny
Reakcje/Polubienia
Dzięki za konkurs na tak świetny program jakim jest HDD Regenerator :dziękuę
Dawno temu korzystałem z tego świetnego narzędzia przy naprawie bad sektorów - nie ma lepszego softu od tego :yes master
Ponieważ mam dysk 640Gb na którym pojawiły się bad sektory, jeśli wygram to z przyjemnością zabiorę się za jego naprawę.

Do góry