Rozstrzygnięty KONKURS na NOWY ROK 2018 - SecureAPlus Premium

leonbokser

Nowy użytkownik
Reakcje/Polubienia
Plusem programu jest biała lista zaufanych programów, lekkość dla zasobów komputera, kompatybilność z innym oprogramowaniem zabezpieczającym oraz wiele silników skanowania.Podziękowania za konkurs.

grr

Bardzo aktywny
Reakcje/Polubienia
Thanks asus73

My share below

Currently I'm using standalone Avira Anti-Virus. There have been instances when a file flagged by Avira was not a virus/infection, but it was deleted. Hence, the trouble to manually check the same on Virustotal. Now, with SecureAPlus I can have file checked against multiple AntiVirus engines automatically. The resulting second opinion i would be of great help and deciding factor. Moreover, I can completely block untrusted applications from running altogether. Therefore, when an application or exe won't run/execute at all, there will be fewer to less chances of getting infected. Lastly, I need not be always online to be protected, as OFFLINE AV will help in this case.

Thanks,
Grr

ashwingeek

Nowy użytkownik
Reakcje/Polubienia
Thanks for the giveaway.

FB Share:

I am using Kaspersky free antivirus on a laptop. And it doesn't offer the same level of protection that the internet security does. SecureAPlus with its multi-engine scanner can be a much better solution for me.

andyxa

Bardzo aktywny
Fąfel
Reakcje/Polubienia
Mała przypominajka. jutro zakończenie.

M

mohammadwasi7861

Thanks for this very good giveaway.
I like it strong shield agains virus it use many kind of engine to protect my pc safe secure for latest threats of viruses.

Grandalf

Bardzo aktywny
Członek Załogi
Reakcje/Polubienia
Od niedawna mam nowego laptopa i testowałem na nim już kilka programów antywirusowych. Obecnie mam zainstalowaną testową wersję Eset, jednak chciałbym już laptopa definitywnie skonfigurować do codziennego użytkowania. Czytałem bardzo wiele dobrych opinii o SecureAPlus i przydałby mi się taki program z długą licencją. Dlatego zgłaszam się do konkursu.

scot

Bardzo aktywny
Reakcje/Polubienia
Thank you for this opportunity.

Presently Using ESET NOD32 Antivirus.
I would like to win a license because it has an additional security layer on-top of the already existing modules, which scans any suspicious files with multiple antimalware engines.

hocik

Bardzo aktywny
Zasłużony
Reakcje/Polubienia
Miasto
szczecin
Dzisiaj sprawdziłem, że kończy mi się licencja roczna na KIS za 3 tygodnie i laptop będzie bezbronny.
Z powyższych wpisów sądzę że SecureAPlus to antywirus któremu mogę zaufać. Jest skuteczny i funkcjonalny.
Dziękuję za konkurs. :ty też

al

Marszałek Forum
Członek Załogi
Administrator
Reakcje/Polubienia
Miasto
Somewhere over the rainbow.
Dzięki za konkurs. Chętnie w nim wystartuję. SecureAplus mimo, że nie jest aż tak znany jak konkurencja to śmiało może z nimi konkurować w kwestii skuteczności a to dzięki temu, że korzysta z rozwiązań innych firm takich jak ESET, Bitdefender, AVG czy Avira. Dzięki temu dostajemy program skuteczny w tym co ma robić. Dodatkowo program jest łatwy w konfiguracji. Może być wykorzystywany na słabszych maszynach ze względu na małą zasobożerność. Warto dać mu szanse! Aktualnie nie korzystam z żadnego programu zabezpieczającego.

Mam nadzieję, że dzięki mojemu zgłoszeniu liczba oferowanych licencji się zwiększy :winked. Powodzenia :brawo

Ostatnia edycja:

hakah

Bardzo aktywny
Reakcje/Polubienia
Thanks for the Giveaway!
1. Write a comment, why should SecureAPlus Premium reach you?
SecureAPlus is an application whitelisting tool which allows only approved programs to run on your computer. After initial check, it will display a list of everything that could be a problem and have the option to keep, quarantine or delete the software. This application works with other antivirus software in conjunction to provide an extra layer of protection which is easy to use, safe and secure and works quietly in the background. These favorite features drive me the desire of acquiring this applicatin for my system safety and security.

2.What do you have an antivirus program and why you want SecureAPlus Premium?
I am using Avira Free Antivirus for my system now. Since SecureAPlus is designed to protect the computer and data from targeted attacks, zero day threats and any unknown malware and will block malware as soon as they try to execute themselves. It also alerts the user if any harmful program or malicious scripts attempt to run. At the same time, this application works well with other antivirus software in conjunction to provide an extra layer of protection which is easy to use, safe and secure and works quietly in the background. That's why I want SecureAPlus Premium to provide more confidence and safety to my system.

Trane

Świeżak
Reakcje/Polubienia
12 silników antywirusowych - chętnie bym sprawdził, jak to działa w rzeczywistości, bo używany przeze mnie darmowy Avira nie ma takich możliwości :) Secure APlus z pewnością daje lepszą ochronę, dlatego chciałbym go mieć.

Ostatnia edycja:

wwd

Bardzo aktywny
Reakcje/Polubienia
Podziękowania dla organizatora oraz sponsora :dziękuę
Nie mam w systemie żadnego antywirusa z wyjątkiem Zemana AM.
Chciałbym wygrać licencję na SecureAPlus ponieważ to dobry skaner na żądanie.
Wykorzystuje aż 12 silników antywirusowych a przy tym jest bardzo lekki.
Było by to dobre uzupełnienie ochrony mojego pc.

andyxa

Bardzo aktywny
Fąfel
Reakcje/Polubienia
FINAŁ

zgg5mkd.jpg

@al, @hocik , @scot , @Securitas , @dedal , @Don Pedro , @Trane , @tofana , @dinosaur07 , @wwd

Gratulacje,
czas na potwierdzenie wygranej max 48 godz, PW / email do aktywnego konta SecureAPlus/

The winners will need to create a SecureAPlus Account and give us the email they used to create the account. They also need to make sure the account is activated (after creating an account an email will be sent to them with a URL they need to click or visit).

tofana

Bardzo aktywny
Fąfel
Reakcje/Polubienia
Miasto
Boogie Street
Dzięki i gratulacje dla pozostałych zwycięzców! :dancing

Do góry