Konkurs PZD - Giveaway - Comodo Internet Security Complete

Status
Zamknięty.
G

Galaxy2000

Thanks for the great giveaway! Awesome software & giveaway.
I would like to get a license for Comodo Internet Security .

The best security features in Comodo Internet Security Premium is Comodo D+ Host Intrusion Protection System (HIPS) .

Why?
Defense + Technology is the best component When I enabled it constantly monitors system activity and only allows executables and processes to run if they comply with security rules that have been enforced by the me. Comodo Internet Security ships with a default HIPS ruleset that works 'out of the box' - providing extremely high levels of protection without any user intervention. HIPS automatically protects system-critical files, folders and registry keys to prevent unauthorized modifications by malicious programs. I can readily create custom policies and rulesets using the powerful rules interface. The 'HIPS' section in the 'Advanced Settings' interface allows me to configure the general behavior and HIPS rules.

Hope to win this great!

divinenews

Świeżak
Reakcje/Polubienia
Miasto
Juneau, Alaska, (U.S.A.)
“What feature do you like best in Comodo Internet Security Complete and WHY?”
1. Comdo D+ (Hips)
2. Comodo Auto Sandbox in Firewall

My Twitter Share:
Zaloguj lub Zarejestruj się aby zobaczyć!

tregs_beales

Bardzo aktywny
Reakcje/Polubienia
Thank you to Comodo & jasonX for this giveaway. Always excited to participate.

I like 2 features most. They are
Auto-Sandbox Technology isolates unknown/suspicious files before reaching & harming my pc. CIS Sandbox is an isolated operating environment for unknown and untrusted applications. So my actual computer processes are no harmed.
Comodo D+ Host Intrusion Protection System (HIPS) Defense + Technology is the best component that Comodo offers. I can select the safest mode & let Comodo protect my pc without having to bother about virus malware infections.

Orion

Bardzo aktywny
Zasłużony
Reakcje/Polubienia
Miasto
somewhere in cyberspace....
Dziękuję za wspaniały konkurs.
Najbardziej cenioną przeze mnie funkcją Comodo jest potężny firewall z Defense+ dający pełną kontrolę nad systemem.

Ostatnia edycja:

wwd

Bardzo aktywny
Reakcje/Polubienia
Bardzo dziękuję za konkurs na tak świetny program jakim jest Comodo Internet Security.
To świetne narzędzie do ochrony pc przed wszelakimi zagrożeniami.
Najbardziej w CIS cenię mocną zaporę, jak pokazują testy jest w ścisłej czołówce programów zabezpieczających.

hakah

Bardzo aktywny
Reakcje/Polubienia
Thanks for the Giveaway!
Comodo Internet Security Complete 10 guarantees protection against viruses and malware by focusing on prevention not simply detection. It offers real-time protection against Viruses, Trojans, Adware, Spyware and other Malware threats. It also offers quick access to their highly trained PC experts to provide support anytime during day or night. You just have to click on the desktop icon and you will be connected to a Comodo security expert who will assist you via chat and remote connection to your desktop. This is the best feature I like most which can immediately resolve your problem and put you relaxed all the times with this effective service provided.
Facebook sharing link :

deathsmear

Świeżak
Reakcje/Polubienia
Miasto
Egypt
Great Thanks
“What feature do you like best in Comodo Internet Security Complete

Unlimited PC Support / Unlimited Live Expert Virus Removal
and WHY?”
to provide advanced security option & ensure virus clean besides rescue cd

memnon

Bardzo aktywny
Zasłużony
Reakcje/Polubienia
Dziękuje za wspaniały konkurs :)
Najlepszą funkcją w Comodo Internet Security Premium jest oczywiście HIPS .
Po tym jak Emsisoft "uśmiercił" Online Armor jeden z ostatnich i chyba teraz najlepszy .
Pozdrawiam .

jasonX

Bardzo aktywny
Reakcje/Polubienia
ANNOUNCING THE WINNERS OF THE,

Konkurs PZD - Giveaway - Comodo Internet Security Complete

https://programyzadarmo.net.pl/threads/konkurs-pzd-giveaway-comodo-internet-security-complete.32212/

lb0FXZg.png

The “first” of the 5 winners (Winner no.1) will receive 1 year license of Comodo Internet Security Complete with GeekBuddy.

Winner #1 --Please take note below,

URL to register using an activation code -- Winner #1

The rest of the winners (Winners no. 2 to no. 5) will each receive 1 year license of Comodo Internet Security Complete.

Winner #2 to #5

URL to register using an activation code -- Winner #2 to #5

Winner #1 ---- Leszek55

Winner #2 to #5

Orion
divinenews
wwd
s66

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

WINNERS,

Please reply via PM within 3 days with your details below:

1) Name
2) Email

Details will be sent to the developer for documentation.

THANKS ALL FOR JOINING!

Status
Zamknięty.
Do góry