Bardzo aktywny
Reakcje/Polubienia
2lnkozy.png

7UKBA1m.png

Programy za Darmo is very pleased to offer
Incomedia WebSite X5 PRO 13 + WebAnimator

L2aYdZm.gif

Programy za Darmo would like to thank Incomedia
for donating the licenses for this giveaway.

Overview

Incomedia Website X5 is an all-in one solution to create professional, eye-catching and complete Websites, Blogs and on-line stores that are optimized for search engines, are fully compatible with all the major browsers and, moreover, are responsive, capable of adapting automatically to the resolution of the device they are displayed on. No programming skills are required and you can use a simple fully-visual and intuitive interface that guarantees flexibility and customization.

With WebSite X5 you can create your website in just 5 easy steps:

Choose between 1,000 different templates included in the program or create your own from scratch.
Organize your website structure: your navigation menu will be created automatically according to the sitemap.
Drag &Drop your content: add text, images, videos, a gallery, an e-mail form, lots of new apps, etc.
Customize your website: add a members' area, create a multi-language website, etc.
Publish your website using the built-in FTP engine.

WebSite X5 has everything you need: an image editor, templates and buttons; organize your website pages into levels and create the site map; a built-in search engine; FTP engine; etc. You do not need other software to activate advanced functions, to create an e-commerce system, to receive paypal payments, to create a Blog, to set the access management and page protection, to create a multi-language website or to add an advertising message. Everything is ready for you to use and easily customizable in no time. If you're looking for some extra ideas for your website then WebSite X5 can help: browse through more than 400,000 royalty-free photos, a library with various buttons and graphics, a gallery of ready-to-use apps, and much more. WebSite X5 will automatically create your pages in HTML 5 + CSS 2.1/3: your guaranteed to achieve great code in your website, compatible with all browsers and mobile devices and properly indexed by search engines.

WebSite X5 has 3 variants namely: (1) WebSite X5 Evolution, (2) WebSite X5 Professional and, (3) WebSite X5 Start.

KpiIrYg.png

WebSite X5 Professional is the better alternative among the market leaders and trendsetters when it comes to downloadable website building tools. Within the fiercely competitive do-it-yourself website creation WebSite X5 Professional makes it cost effective in the long run and with no programming skills needed. It helps you generate web pages in HTML5 and CSS2.1 OR CSS3, based on your user preference, and gives complete control in handling all terms of browser compatibility issues. Right from the simplest website to the most sophisticated web portals, WebSite X5 manages all your requirements. Unlike several CMS, WebSite X5 Professional 13 does not depend on plugins for enhanced capabilities, which means that websites built using it do not stutter and lag because of the poor loading of plugins.

WebSite X5 Professional is suitable for people with specific needs of a website builder that’s available for use without internet connectivity, but moreso it excels in terms of delivering high end and value adding features that help you create the best websites you want.

With WebSite X5 Professional you save more than 30% in 2 years compared with any online subscription-based platform for creating websites. Unlimited websites. Powerful e-commerce sites. Manage from mobile. All-in-one.

Vzru47n.png

R4KVLzX.png

FEATURES:

• Create Responsive websites with up to 10 breakpoints
  • Online stores with credit card payments and coupon/discount management
  • Blogs, Guestbooks and RSS Feeds
  • FeedReady - App on iOS and Android
  • WebSite X5 Manager - App on iOS and Android
  • 500 customizabile templates included
  • Up to 10,000 pages
  • 700,000 royalty free images
  • Dynamic contents
  • Database Integration
  • Add Social Buttons
  • Create multilingual sites
  • Access management and Private Areas
  • Manage projects and backups
  • Visitor statistics
  • Advanced functions for analysis and SEO optimization
  • Integrated FTP for online publication
  • Free online assistance via Incomedia tech support and the community
  • Domain, email and web space free for 12 months 1 license on 2 PCs

Zaloguj lub Zarejestruj się aby zobaczyć!

Incomedia WebSite X5: the ultimate desktop software for creating your website without coding

How to Create a Website in 5 Steps with WebSite X5 13

Yf2LlMz.png

WebAnimator allows you can create fantastic animations to add to your websites and online stores, without using Flash. You don’t need to learn or use HTML code, and you don’t need to be an experienced animator. When you work with WebAnimator, you see everything as you create it, because of its very intuitive interface which has all the necessary tools for a quick and easy design, development and management of your website animations.

WebAnimator offers a whole series of tools, including timelines and keyframes, that can be added to your stage with a simple Drag&Drop. Templates, Special Effects and Live Animation are ready to use. WebAnimator creates animation without using Flash. Instead, it uses the more modern technologies, such as HTML5, CSS and JavaScript. This means you can be certain that your animations will be correctly displayed on all the main browsers, as well as smartphones and tablets (including iPhone® and iPad®).

Each animation is integrated in a scene, where all the necessary objects can be added with just a simple Drag&Drop onto the stage. It’s just as easy to define an object’s properties and add the actions that animate it. When you add and manage keyframes on the timeline you have complete control over the animation: you can make things disappear, move, change colour or whatever else you want them to do. You can create more complex animations by dividing them into several scenes and using multiple timelines, just like a real film director.

Animations created with WebAnimator are immediately ready to use and can easily be added to web pages and online stores. Thanks to HTML 5, the animations are compatible with all the modern browsers and all operating systems.

flG921U.png

FEATURES:

• Create web animations in HTML5
  • Include ready-to-use templates, that can be customized
  • Use scenes, timelines and keyframes
  • Timing features
  • Compatible with all the main browsers and operating systems

WebAnimator - First steps

WebAnimator - Object Properties

CONTEST RULES

1. Contest is open to ALL members.

2. To join, just answer the question,

"WHY do you want to win a license of WebSite X5 PRO 13 and WebAnimator? "

Comment in English or in your native tongue/dialect.

Post your answer with your social media share (optional) (or any media site that you use/prefer. Share is NOT limited to popular social media sites like Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Instagram.)

Optional: Share this giveaway/contest sponsored by Incomedia in any social networking sites you use/frequent as added support.

Optional: You may want to like/follow Incomedia's social networking sites(below)as added support.

3. Only one entry per IP is permitted.
Using a VPN/Proxy to enter into this giveaway this is against our forum rules but please take note that if another member has also entered this same giveaway with the same VPN/Proxy used your entry will not be valid. CONTEST RULES are clear. Members who wish to join must comply with the given rules to be considered as a valid entry.

WINNERS WILL RECEIVE

TWO (2) winners will each receive 1 (one) license of Incomedia WebSite X5 PRO 13 and one (1) license of Incomedia WebAnimator.

Winning member’s names will be selected by random.org and once winner’s names have been posted winner's will only have 3 days to send a PM to claim their prize. Prize will be FORFEIT if a PM is not received within the given timeframe.​

The Giveaways will run from
August 23, 2017 to September 25, 2017

Acknowledgment:
I personally would like to thank OXYGEN THIEF, Admins, guardian, Mods/Staff for this giveaway.

rsgEZJ4.gif

Ostatnia edycja:

jasonX

Bardzo aktywny
Reakcje/Polubienia
Dla jasności to konkurs jest u nas czyli na programyzadarmo, do wygrania
Incomedia WebSite X5 PRO 13 i WebAnimator- 2 licencje do wygrania

Wygrani otrzymają Incomedia WebSite X5 PRO 13 i WebAnimator czyli będzie dwóch wygranych, każdy znich otrzyma 2 programy.
Zasady są proste:

1.konkurs jest dla wszystkich 2.Napisz dlaczego chcesz wygrać Incomedia WebSite X5 PRO 13 i WebAnimator 3.Opcjonalnie udostępnij info o konkursie na FB lub Twitterze lub innym serwisie społecznościowym lub polub stronę producenta.
Osoby które wygrają będą miały 3 dni na potwierdzenie wygranej czyli w przeciągu 3 dni należy wysłać PW do organizującego konkurs.

GIVEAWAY IS OPEN!

Ostatnio edytowane przez moderatora:

matroska

Bardzo aktywny
Zasłużony
Reakcje/Polubienia

WHY do you want to win a license of WebSite X5 PRO 13 and WebAnimator ?
I really want to win this giveaway because with this app I can take a shortcut to build a good website just by drag and drop, they have a lot of good templates

kubik67

Świeżak
Reakcje/Polubienia

WHY do you want to win a license of WebSite X5 PRO 13 and WebAnimator?
I want to win because with WebSite X5 you can create your website in just a few steps. For creating a website requires no programming skills and creation come in a visual and intuitive interface that has a lot of settings. The program has a large number of pre-defined graphic templates.
I want to win WebAnimator to improve design skills and to learn how to create custom animation.

Ostatnia edycja:

Gerallt

Nowy użytkownik
Reakcje/Polubienia
Thanks for awesome giveaway
:guma
Been using Website X5 products for years already.Ok, Not version 13 yet.
Reasons i like:
1--very easy to use
2--good range of customizable templates for assorted categories, like business and fashion.
3--I have also found the automatic backup very useful. You don`t even need to do it yourself. When you preview, it does so auto.
4--The SEO optimization also comes in handy. Good for keywords, descriptions etc.
5--Blogging feature also very simple to set up.
6--The parallax and animation effects sound very interesting. I see it is new, and can certainly be fun to experiment with on modern websites.
7--The responsive websites feature is also very useful, as many people use their phones and tablets to surf web. I like the idea that it auto adjusts accordingly.
8--I like the idea that Web Animator allows us to create stunning animations with html, without having to learn flash. Actually, I see it also does the HTML and CSS for us, so we don`t need to learn that either. This app seems like a valuable companion to Website X5.

My shares

Ostatnia edycja:

ant_gamal

Wygadany
Reakcje/Polubienia
"WHY do you want to win a license of WebSite X5 PRO 13 and WebAnimator? "

the best thing in this app is that you can build web site from scratch without any knowledge of web programming or any computer language like java script or php

so anyone can build his site and additional for that easy interface used to do all your jobs

that is the big powerful of this app

add to this many customized templates and supports for many language and muilt-language
also FTP Engine for online publication

and with webAnimator

i can create animation in HTML5 without any knowledge of HTML or php or other language
and compatible with any browser or OS

daljeet

Nowy użytkownik
Reakcje/Polubienia
I'm using website X5 evolution from months and with this software we can make website in few minutes. Easy to use and comes with my templates. I want to upgrade my license to pro and web animator and website x5 is great combination to make a awesome website. WebAnimator Plus is a tool that is designed to create animations and export them into HTML5 for you to include in your webpage.

dhruv2193

Bardzo aktywny
Reakcje/Polubienia
I want to win website x5 professional and webnimator because they are the best combination to create websites. Website x5 pro lets one easily create websites without the need to learn html in 5 easy steps and webanimator will help in creating professional animations for the website in an easy way. Thanks for the rare giveaway!!!:yes master

Ostatnia edycja:

phobic

Świeżak
Reakcje/Polubienia
Thank you for the giveaway!

I want to win Website X5 Pro and WebAnimator licenses since I need tools to create websites and these are really powerful and easy to use utilities. Besides the huge templates count the professional version of Website X5 has additional features like advanced SEO and database integration that will allow me to create even more complex and optimized sites and WebAnimator makes the perfect fit to it to add some multimedia content like CSS based animations making the result even more vivid.

Don Pedro

Wygadany
Reakcje/Polubienia
Dziwię się, że tak mało użytkowników bierze udział w tym konkursie.

Idzie przecież wygrać naprawdę niesamowite programy: do tworzenia ( metodą przeciągnij i upuść ) stron internetowych, sklepów online i blogów oraz współpracy z portalami społecznościowymi; a także tworzenia animacji ( banerów, pokazów slajdów czy aktywnych przycisków ), które można osadzić na swojej stronie internetowej.

Śmiało brać udział w tym konkursie. Im większa konkurencja - tym lepsza zabawa.

dinosaur07

Bardzo aktywny
Reakcje/Polubienia
Thanks a lot for this excellent giveaway, jasonX. :hi
I would like to win these software because:
WebSite X5 Professional 13 alongside WebAnimator are the best tools to build a website without any knowledge of coding or other programming special langauge. They come very handy to me as i plan on opening a special project on internet soon. WebSite X5 Professional 13 itself is easy enough to use once we install it and run it, and with some clicks we can create stunning websites. The eCommerce feature is very useful and also pretty comprehensive,as we can create a product catalogue, manage stock availability through the control panel and set up payment methods or apply discounts so everything is set up for starting a new business in online commerce, adding the hosting they provide for free, this solution turns out to be an all in one effective store at our disposal so, considering this i would like to be entered into the draw. Below my share:

E

eufrasiox

would like these 2 programs
to create my own web page
I have no programming skills
and with these programs
it seems easy
create a good website
thanks for the giveaway

Ostatnio edytowane przez moderatora:

divinenews

Świeżak
Reakcje/Polubienia
Miasto
Juneau, Alaska, (U.S.A.)
"WHY do you want to win a license of WebSite X5 PRO 13 and WebAnimator?"

"My wife has a cousin with a business degree in Poland, and we are starting an import/export business between America and Poland."
1.Winning this contest for this great best website building software (WebSite X5 Evolution 13 and WebAnimatorGO) would reduce our expenses regarding getting our new business online.
2. Plus, WebSite X5 PRO 13 is top rated across the internet as the best website builder available at this time.

Thank you programyzadarmo.net.pl for this opportunity.

hakah

Bardzo aktywny
Reakcje/Polubienia
Thanks for the Giveaway!
WebSite X5 Professional makes it cost effective in the long run and with no programming skills needed. It helps you generate web pages in HTML5 and CSS2.1 OR CSS3 and gives complete control in handling all terms of browser compatibility issues. It is suitable for people with specific needs of a website builder that is available for use without internet connectivity and it helps you much to adding a lot of features to create the best websites for you. With these favortie features provided, I am eager to win it and have a test on it.
WebAnimator can create fantastic animations to your websites and online stores without using Flash and you do not need to be an experienced animator. It offers a whole series of tools that can be added to your stage with a Simple Drag&Drop and have full control of it. Animations created with WebAnimator are immediately ready to use and can be added to web pages and online stores. With such easy and effective tool, I am crazy to grab it on use together with WebSite X5 Pro.

Status
Zamknięty.
Do góry