Konkurs PZD - Giveaway - Incomedia WebSite X5 PRO 13 + WebAnimator

Status
Zamknięty.

michalms

Wygadany
Reakcje/Polubienia
Dlaczego licencja miałaby trafić do mnie. Ponieważ chciałbym tworzyć profesjonalne strony internetowe w łatwy i szybki sposób. WebSite X5 PRO 13 z pewnością ułatwiłby mi to.
Pozdrowienia dla organizatora konkursu oraz producenta :francuz

tarekma7

Bardzo aktywny
Reakcje/Polubienia
Thanks a lot for the giveaway. I like this program very much. It will help me to create my new website and blog. It has many built in tools, features and templates to make the process easy and quick. The program has intuitive easy to use interface and runs in 5 step wizard that will help you with No need for programming skills. It does not depend on plugins for enhanced capabilities. WebAnimator allows me to easily create fantastic animations for my website. No more need for Flash

My contribution:

lugger

Bardzo aktywny
Zasłużony
Reakcje/Polubienia
Przeoczyłem ale wpisać się zdążyłem. Bardzo dobry program, którego używam od kilku lat i wypadałoby zmienić na nowszy model :). Rzutem na taśmę może się uda?

scot

Bardzo aktywny
Reakcje/Polubienia
Thank you for this opportunity.

I would like to win a license of Website X5 Pro 13 and WebAnimator because it will help me build my own website without much trouble. And also makes it very easy to edit and tune as per my preferences and requirements.

khanyash

Bardzo aktywny
Ekspert
Reakcje/Polubienia
Zaloguj lub Zarejestruj się aby zobaczyć!

Website X5, a flexible & intuitive software to create any kind of website without programming skills or know-how with ease & fun. It provides interesting & comprehensive features like drag & drop text/images/videos/etc, pre-defined designs & templates, graphic editors, effects, etc to give your website a professional or modern look or feel.
WebAnimator takes care the animation aspect of your website. It helps to create beautiful gifs, motion graphics, interactive banners & buttons, etc animated contents compatible with different devices & browsers.

Virge

Nowy użytkownik
Reakcje/Polubienia
I use WebSite X5 all the time to build websites, own the Evolution version. The professional version would allow me to access more functionality of the software including higher-end templates posted in the forums which are not compatible with Evolution. Never used WebAnimator, it looks a lot better than Adobe Flash, easier to work with. Been using this software for 3-years now and will probably upgrade to version 14 when it comes out next month as well. The license would be very helpful. Thanks.

Jarom

Bardzo aktywny
Zasłużony
Reakcje/Polubienia
Podziękowania za konkurs darczyńcy i organizatorowi. :brawo

Biorę udział w tym konkursie, ponieważ program WebSite X5 Pro to bardzo dobry program. Program jest intuicyjny i pozwala dosłownie w kilku krokach stworzyć i opublikować swoją witrynę. Chcę tu zaznaczyć - tak jak to jakiś czas w innym miejscu pisałem - że nie mam (niestety) czasu na to, żeby budować jakąś witrynę od podstaw posługując się w tym celu innymi programami. Oczywiście nawet WebSite X5 niczego sam nie zrobi i tak naprawdę żeby witryna miała przyzwoity wygląd, potrzeba poświęcić na to trochę czasu. Niemniej jednak, ten program w przypadku mojej osoby jest strzałem w 10-kę a dodatkowo darczyńca dorzuca jeszcze do kompletu WebAnimator'a. :ok

jasonX

Bardzo aktywny
Reakcje/Polubienia
ANNOUNCING THE WINNERS OF:

Konkurs PZD - Giveaway - Incomedia WebSite X5 PRO 13 + WebAnimator
https://programyzadarmo.net.pl/thre...ncomedia-website-x5-pro-13-webanimator.32837/

FHiSDum.png

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Winner's will only have 3 days to send a PM to claim their prize. Prize will be FORFEIT if a PM is not received within the given timeframe.

@lugger , @matroska

Ostatnio edytowane przez moderatora:

matroska

Bardzo aktywny
Zasłużony
Reakcje/Polubienia

jasonX

Bardzo aktywny
Reakcje/Polubienia
Winners have been sent their licenses!

Thanks all for joining and stay tuned for more giveaways here at PZD!

• Lubię to
Reactions: wwd

Ircus

Bardzo aktywny
Ekspert
Reakcje/Polubienia
Gratulacje:ok

Status
Zamknięty.
Do góry