Konkurs PZD - Giveaway - WebSite X5 Evolution 13 + WebAnimatorGO

Status
Zamknięty.

phobic

Świeżak
Reakcje/Polubienia
Thank you for the giveaway!

I need to create websites from time to time. I have Website X5 Start from another giveaway and I can say it is an excellent utility to build a website fast and easily. I want to win a license for the much more powerful Evolution version since it offers a lot more features and especially the ability to create responsive websites. I have no experience with WebAnimatorGO but since it's another product from Incomedia I believe it is a useful utility to create web animations that could greatly improve a website appearance without being a CSS3 master.

Kamelka

Bardzo aktywny
Członek Załogi
Administrator
Reakcje/Polubienia
Miasto
Gdzieś w Polsce
Dzięki za świetny konkurs!
Program jest interesujący i ze sporymi możliwościami. Ogromna ilość wzorców, prosty kreator prowadzący krok po kroku, trochę własnego wkładu w postaci pomysłu i profesjonalna strona gotowa. :) Super uzupełnieniem całości jest narzędzie do tworzenia internetowych animacji WebAnimatorGO, przy których każda strona internetowa staje się ciekawsza i zyskuje uroku.
Przydałby mi się do tworzenia stron internetowych, którymi chcę się niedługo zająć.

michalms

Wygadany
Reakcje/Polubienia
Program pozwala tworzyć profesjonalne strony internetowe w łatwy sposób bez specjalistycznej wiedzy. Dużo ilość gotowych wzorów jeszcze bardziej ułatwia pracę z programem. Dlatego też z wielką przyjemnością biorę udział w konkursie.

jasonX

Bardzo aktywny
Reakcje/Polubienia
Announcing the winners of,

PZD_Konkurs PZD - Giveaway - WebSite X5 Evolution 13 + WebAnimatorGO

https://programyzadarmo.net.pl/thre...-website-x5-evolution-13-webanimatorgo.31883/

nrhbr.jpg

CONGRATULATIONS!!

Please reply via PM within the specified timeframe.

Stay tuned for Part 2 of another Incomedia contest here on PZD!

Thanks all :)

Ostatnia edycja:

OXYGEN THIEF

Bardzo aktywny
Członek Załogi
Administrator
Reakcje/Polubienia
Miasto
Trololololo

memnon

Bardzo aktywny
Zasłużony
Reakcje/Polubienia
Wow :) szczęśliwy wieczór :hura .
Dziękuje i gratulację dla drugiego szczęściarza

divinenews

Świeżak
Reakcje/Polubienia
Miasto
Juneau, Alaska, (U.S.A.)
Thank you for this software, jasonX. I started a "conversation" with you after I saw I was a winner. I hope starting a conversation with you about being a winner is what is meant as a "personal message" (PM). I hope I have compied with what a winner is supposed to do. I am new to this and a little confused about how to PM you after seeing I am a winner.
Thank you, divinenews.

[QUOTE = "jasonX, post 226,475, member: 14908"] Announcing the winners of,

PZD_Konkurs PZD - Giveaway - WebSite X5 Evolution 13 + WebAnimatorGO

nrhbr.jpg

CONGRATULATIONS !!

Please reply via PM within the specified timeframe .

Stay tuned for Part 2 of Incomedia another contest here on PZD!

Thanks all:)
[/ quote]

Ostatnia edycja:

jasonX

Bardzo aktywny
Reakcje/Polubienia
So sorry for the late reply guys. I was indisposed due to my internet. I got cut-off and had to fix the issue with my ISP. All winners have been sent the license win! Congratulations and stay tuned for the Part 2 :) We are still within the timeframe.

Status
Zamknięty.
Do góry