Status
Zamknięty.

guardian

Bardzo aktywny
Administrator
Reakcje/Polubienia
Miasto
Cyber Space
OK the giveaway you have been eagerly waiting for is here !! !!

We @ Programy za darmo are very proud to announce our eagerly awaited Macrium Reflect Workstation giveaway
to celebrate
Zaloguj lub Zarejestruj się aby zobaczyć!

- [3 x Licenses Giveaway Contest]​

site_logo.gif

Firstly I would like to thank one of my friends @ Macrium Software for kindly offering 3 Licenses for one of the most
sought after Software programs and being a good friend over the years.​

DVaE2cl.jpg

The Complete Disaster Recovery Solution

Macrium Reflect is the complete disaster recovery solution. Using
advanced, fast disk imaging technology, files, folders, partitions or
entire disks can be securely backed up to an easily recoverable image.​

Macrium Reflect v6 Workstation

Based on our very successful v5 Professional product this new solution is designed for endpoint backup of business critical PCs and workstations.

Peace of mind for organisations when backing up Windows PCs.

Solution highlights:
  1. Ultra-fast Live imaging of windows systems, physical and virtual
  2. Restore images to dissimilar hardware using Macrium ReDeploy
  3. Greatly simplified administration including pre-defined Backup Plans for popular backup strategies
  4. Fully featured file and folder level backup and recovery
  5. Updated support for all the latest Windows Operating Systems and disk formats

desK6uw.png

While you are eagerly waiting for winners names to be drawn why not try Macrium Reflect today!
You can get a fully functional* trial of Macrium Reflect Workstation right now.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

To participate please follow these 4 simple GOLDEN RULES

1. You must be a registered member here on Programy za darmo

2. To ensure all who are entering our giveaways are actually contributing members to our forum
you MUST have submitted at least 5 posts to enter (not including giveaways, games or in freebies) (we will be checking)

3. Please comment (comments are welcome in both Polish or English)

• ‘What is your most favourite feature of 'Macrium Reflect Workstation software' ?’

4. Only one entry per IP is permitted.... what does this mean??
If you are using a VPN/Proxy to enter into this giveaway this is your choice.. BUT please note!! that if another member
has also entered this same giveaway with the same VPN/Proxy before you did, then your entry will simply not be valid

How do you know if that VPN/Proxy IP has been used already for this giveaway?
You don't BUT we do and your entry will not be accepted..
I could just change my VPN/Proxy...
Yes you can but are you sure another member hasn't used this service??

To enter this contest you must comply with these above 4 simple GOLDEN RULES to be considered as a valid entry.

Only one entry per member .. per IP is permitted..

Winning member’s names will be selected by random.org and once winner’s names have been posted winner's will only have 2 days to PM me to claim their prize and if I do not receive your PM within specified timeframe your win will be forfeited, sorry no excuses will be considered.

You will only receive a PM from me containing your license key once and only if you have claimed your prize within specified timeframe, please note
that some developers require additional information so your license key may take a few days to be prepared. Please be mindful that sometimes
our kind software developers need to create unique licenses so your patience will be appreciated. :piwko

The Giveaway ends on Saturday 26th March 2016

good luck good peoples :ok

scot

Bardzo aktywny
Reakcje/Polubienia
Thanks for the giveaway guardian.

Macrium Reflect is the best backup software available. it helped me restore my system more than twice when all others failed to do so. You can be absolutely sure & confident that it will restore your system without any problem. The new version is very fast and you can say it is almost as fast as any rollback software.

Everything Macrium has to offer is my favorite and it will be unfair to point out anything specific.

alberto

Bardzo aktywny
Ekspert
Reakcje/Polubienia
Miałem przyjemność używać tego programu, gdyż wygrałem kiedyś roczną licencję.
Bardzo przypadł mi do gustu.
‘What is your most favourite feature of 'Macrium Reflect Workstation software' ?’
Oprócz różnych funkcji podaba mi się możliwość utworzenia nośnika WinPE rescue environment z wersją aktualnie zainstalowanego Windowsa.

Dziękuję za zorganizowanie konkursu!

Askanag

Bardzo aktywny
Fąfel
Reakcje/Polubienia
Cześć guardian,
Jak zawsze, świetna robota.
Incrementals forever
An efficient method to continuously maintain a defined number of the most recent incremental backups. The oldest incremental files are consolidated into a single synthetic delta.
SSD Trim support
This features provides automated SSD optimization providing enhanced SSD performance and longevity.
Pozdrawiam.

grr

Bardzo aktywny
Reakcje/Polubienia
Thanks for the giveaway guardian.

What is your most favourite feature of 'Macrium Reflect Workstation software'
Restore images to dissimilar hardware using Macrium ReDeploy.

guardian

Bardzo aktywny
Administrator
Reakcje/Polubienia
Miasto
Cyber Space
hi good people

being that this is a special event by Macrium Reflect Workstation to celebrate World BackUpd day
can I please ask that you share this thread on your social media pages to maximise exposure for this
very worthwhile occasion.... thank you kindly :friends

FARMER

Bardzo aktywny
Zasłużony
Reakcje/Polubienia
Miasto
Piernikowo
guardian napisał:
hi good people

being that this is a special event by Macrium Reflect Workstation to celebrate World BackUpd day
can I please ask that you share this thread on your social media pages to maximise exposure for this
very worthwhile occasion.... thank you kindly :friends
Done guardian . Please do not count in the competition

jasonX

Bardzo aktywny
Reakcje/Polubienia
‘What is your most favourite feature of 'Macrium Reflect Workstation software' ?’

Features I like best are:
(1) Macrium ReDeploy -- restore to dissimilar hardware. Have tried some that promised such but either it took more than the enough time to format the new hardware from zero or it did not work thus after wasting time went to formatting again. Even finding the appropriate drivers for the new hardware is a synch as it identifies it from the host system and not dependent on the floppy because it disregards it and goes directly to removable media if and when it does not find a matching driver. Some have that functionality but when it comes to the drivers even when the usb has the correct drivers it has trouble identifying it and searches for a floppy(nobody uses this anymore!)

(2) Raid Delta Restore (RDR) this thing is they gold one here! Restore to ANY disk no matter what disk you are using a new one or the current disk that you have as long asyou have the same file system on it. That incremental restore based solely on the file system changes from the backup image done and the disk selected to be restored upon. Doesn't matter if this is a new disk or the current disk. As long as the target file system is the same as that of the disk you wanna restore to or has been formatted to an NTFS file system. Macrium RDR will restore it based on that image and the NTFS file structure anlaysis.

Have used around 3-4 imaging applications and Macrium (free) did not fail me (yet). The added features are a very welcome addition to a long list of "wanna-haves" if you are a freeware user of Macrium. Of course you can't just rely on a "single" backup and imaging application. Choosing the best of the crop to use if key to anyone. If one fails on you then you can still have daylight. Please count me in for this giveaway :)

tofana

Bardzo aktywny
Fąfel
Reakcje/Polubienia
Miasto
Boogie Street
Thanks for this giveaway!

My favourite feature is Rapid Delta Clone (RDC) Improving further on the cloning capabilities using technology based on RDR to speed up disk cloning activities by 90% or more.

SE7EN

Bardzo aktywny
Fąfel
Reakcje/Polubienia
Bardzo cenię Macrium Reflect Workstation za stabilną pracę i szybkość działania, cechy bardzo ważne w programie do robienia kopii zapasowych. SSD Trim support jest dodatkowym atutem, ponieważ w komputerze mam dysk SSD. Dzięki za konkurs :piwko

A

Anonymous

Thank you for the giveaway.

I think rapid delta clone and recovery are its main and most important features to me,so these are the ones that count and I like most.

Elvis

Bardzo aktywny
Ekspert
Reakcje/Polubienia
Thanks for the giveaway :dziękuję
Moją ulubioną opcją są kopie przyrostowe i różnicowe. Zawsze to lepiej zrobić kopię przyrostową niż kolejny pełny backup, bo w ten sposób zaoszczędza się dużo miejsca na dysku. No i oczywiście WinPE rescue environment. Jak już nie da się uruchomić systemu to taka płyta ratunkowa zawsze się przydaje :ok

hansik

Wygadany
Reakcje/Polubienia
Dzięki za organizację kolejnego świetnego konkursu :hi Wg mnie najciekawszą cechą programu jest wsparcie dla najnowszych systemów Windows.
What is your most favourite feature of 'Macrium Reflect Workstation software' ? "Updated support for all the latest Windows Operating Systems and disk formats".

wwd

Bardzo aktywny
Reakcje/Polubienia
Dziękuję guardian za super konkurs :)
Funkcje które mi się podobają w programie Macrium to "Rapid Delta Restore & Rapid Delta Clone" - znacznie przyspieszają proces backupu i przywracania danych oraz "SSD TRIM support" - ważne dla optymalizacji i przedłużenia żywotności dysków SSD.

Status
Zamknięty.
Do góry