alco

Bardzo aktywny
Ekspert
Reakcje/Polubienia
PC Speed Maximizer 3.0

Simple, Easy and Fast. With just the click of a button PC Maximizer will optimize your PC, remove potentially dangerous privacy files and free up disk space. All to keep your PC running like new and your online privacy protected!IMPROVED! More powerful scans find even more risks

Deeper more powerful scans find more items to clean and privacy risks than ever before. There is also more detailed information available about the items found so that you can easily choose to exclude certain files or registry keys from the cleanup.

NEW! Backup & Restore for added security

PC Speed Maximizer makes it very safe and easy to remove unnecessary registry entries. However, if you ever find that the removal of a registry entry has caused certain software programs to stop running correctly, or if your computer is taking an excessively long time to boot with PC Speed Maximizer 3.0, you can always revert your computer back to the last known good configuration using the powerful new backup and restore features.

NEW! Customize the scan to match your needs

Maybe there are certain registry keys you know you want excluded from the registry scan. With PC Speed Maximizer 3.0 you can easily customize the registry scan to include or exclude certain files from all future scans.

IMPROVED! Find and remove more potential privacy risks

The privacy scan has been extended to cover Internet chat conversations and downloaded music, videos or photos. Cookies that have been automatically downloaded can also be tracked and removed along with information about recently opened documents and document searches. If there are files or cookies you wish to exclude from future privacy scans you now have the option to add them to an exclusion list.

NEW! Find and remove flash cookies

Flash cookies are a new way of tracking your movement and storing a lot more information about you than normal cookies. Normal cookies can't save more than 4 Kilobyte of data while flash cookies can save up to 100 kilobytes! As part of the new privacy scan, PC Speed Maximizer 3.0 finds and removes flash cookies instantly.

NEW! Optimization Reports

New optimization reports keep you updated on how well you have optimized your PC and what improvements PC Speed Maximizer has made. The report also identifies other optimization measures to ensure that no opportunities to clean up your PC are being being overlooked.

IMPROVED! Easier than ever to remove programs from your start up menu

Removing unnecessary programs from your start up menu can dramatically improve the start up time of your PC. An all-new Manage Start-up menu is now available through the Clean-up tab and is easier to use than ever. Shortcuts to non-existent programs are listed in red making it easy for you to identify and remove these immediately.

NEW! Performance Monitor

Don't let mounting invalid registry entries, junk files or privacy files clutter your PC ever again. Activate Performance Monitor to instantly see the number of items found right from your System Tray. When you notice the numbers rising you can launch PC Speed Maximizer directly from the System Tray and clean up these files immediately.

Zaloguj lub Zarejestruj się aby zobaczyć!

Tadek59

Bardzo aktywny
Fąfel
Reakcje/Polubienia

Grandalf

Bardzo aktywny
Członek Załogi
Reakcje/Polubienia
Hmm, przyglądnąłem się trochę temu programowi (na ile czas pozwala między meczami :) ).

I mogę stwierdzić, że plik PC_Speed_Maximizer_5_CHIP_New.exe zawiera w sobie mechanizm uruchamiający właściwy instalator: PCSM502_COV_Retail.exe. Po wypakowaniu wygląda to tak:

0Aptheu.png

Plik Start.exe na
przez dwa silniki wykrywany jest jako trojan. Natomiast ten właściwy instalator znajduje się w folderze "Data".

Suma sumarum, zainstalowałem ten produkt na maszynie wirtualnej. Nie dodał żadnego toolbara, ani nic innego. Zarejestrowałem za pomocą klucza otrzymanego z linku w poście nr.3 i następnie przeskanowałem system. Wyglądało to tak:

2j12jhW.png

Naprawiłem, zrestartowałem maszynę i zrobiłem skan ponownie. Tym razem znalazł tylko pliki tymczasowe.

Program zawiera jeszcze dodatkowe opcje optymalizujące, których jednak nie sprawdzałem:

mQSJGFXg.png

DAM28Mqg.png

Zamknąłem program i na koniec przeskanowałem AdwCleanerem. Oczywiście uznał PC Speed Maximizer za szkodnika i go usunął.

określa ocenę ryzyka w ten sposób:
  • Remote Access: Reads terminal service related keys (often RDP related)
  • Persistence: Writes data to a remote process
  • Fingerprint: Reads the active computer name
  • Evasive: Possibly checks for the presence of an Antivirus engine
Ale wygląda na to, że robi to w ramach Opcji Zaawansowanych.

Podsumowując, program zdaje się działać prawidłowo. Być może w starszej wersji coś dodawał i teraz jest czysty. Natomiast, czy jest skuteczny? Trzeba by zrobić bardziej szczegółową analizę.

Jak ktoś chce sam przetestować to właściwy instalator jest tu:

Klucz z rejestracji daje podstawową wersję. Część opcji nie działa, bo wymaga upgrade do Pro

Grandalf

Bardzo aktywny
Członek Załogi
Reakcje/Polubienia
Czyli jesteśmy w domu ....... i wszystko jasne ;)
Ale do analizy: jak sprawdzales, to nie zapalilo Ci sie swiatelko przy tym co podkreslilem na czerwono?
Zapaliło, ale człek się spieszy bo Mistrzostwa lecą :)
Przejdz do zakladki Community, i spojrz kto sie tam wpisal odnosnie tego pliku... nie jest to czasem PayloadSecurity, kolega z Hybrid Analysis?
Zaglądałem tam ale spojżałem pobieżnie i nie zauważyłem ;)
Jak pisalem wyzej: MOZE sie laczyc. MA Remote Access Terminal/Tool. Wg VT laczy sie z IP, ktore hostuje pierdyliard badziewia. Ale jak pisalem gdzie indziej mam troche innej roboty niz uruchomic any.run i zapuscic dluzszy run...
Jak się wyrobię to wrzucę to na any.run i się zobaczy ;)

Grandalf

Bardzo aktywny
Członek Załogi
Reakcje/Polubienia
Good, young padawan, great progress making you :jaranko
;)
He he :kwiczy2

Wrzuciłem to na any.run:

Narzędzie do analizy jest fajne, ale czas sesji strasznie krótki (60s). Program nawet nie zdążył się do końca wykonać :myśli2co widać w samplu. Szkoda, bo analiza byłaby pełniejsza.

Do góry