Bardzo aktywny
Członek Załogi
Administrator
Reakcje/Polubienia
Miasto
Gdzieś w Polsce
season-match_120.jpg
Season Match na Game.GOATD

Season Match zabierze cię w podróż po magicznym królestwie, w którym spotkasz trzy piękne księżniczki Pór Roku i złą Królową Zimy. Jeśli znajdziesz wszystkie odłamki zwierciadła zimowej królowej, ona, w nagrodę nie zamrozi Królestwa Wróżek. W grze jest 260 zdumiewających poziomów wypełnionych niesamowitymi artefaktami i efektami specjalnymi. Z pewnością cię zachwycą! Skorzystaj z mądrości Wiosny, Lata i Jesieni i pokonaj Królową Zimy!
doublegames.pl

The story of Season Match starts when the Snow Queen has her magic mirror broken, and decides to make cold winter stay forever in the fairy-land. You will set out on a legendary journey to find the pieces of the broken mirror, put them together and beat the Snow Queen. So, get ready to use the wisdom of 3 beautiful princesses and complete 260 collapse arcade levels with a bonus of extra 100 levels, available upon collection of all the trophies.
Features:
Awesome music
Unforgettable experience
Use magic tools.
season1big.jpg
season2big.jpg
season3big.jpg

Zaloguj lub Zarejestruj się aby zobaczyć!

Kamelka

Bardzo aktywny
Członek Załogi
Administrator
Reakcje/Polubienia
Miasto
Gdzieś w Polsce
season-match-2_feature.jpg
Season Match 2

Bring the celebration of seasons back to the Fairytale Kingdom! Join forces with the Snow Queen and Princesses of Seasons to battle the despotic Prince January and save the Fairytale Kingdom from eternal winter! Solve clever puzzles to vanquish the forces of evil! Dazzle your senses with exciting hidden-object levels and thrilling minigames! The magical inhabitants of the Fairytale Kingdom are counting on you to deliver them from their icy oppression.
Strange, magical characters
Unique, fantastical levels
Unlock powerful artifacts!
screen13.jpg
screen23.jpg
screen32.jpg

Zaloguj lub Zarejestruj się aby zobaczyć!

Do góry