KonkursPZD SoftMaker Office Professional 2021 - konkurs

Status
Zamknięty.

tarekma7

Bardzo aktywny
Reakcje/Polubienia
Thanks a lot for the giveaway. Currently, i am using microsoft office but I want to change and try to use SoftMaker Office. Writing in TextMaker and editing spreadsheets in PlanMaker is very easy and needs no skills. The customization possibilities and their accessibility are some of the main advantages of SoftMaker Office. In addition, SoftMaker Office has ribbons that can coexist with a tabbed multi-document interface. Also, Microsoft Office is very heavy and needs large space and may cause slowing of the system

Raur

Świeżak
Reakcje/Polubienia
Thanks a lot @ORGANIZAT0R and SoftMaker Software GmbH for the opportunity to win a license for SoftMaker Office 2021. It is a great lighter alternative for Microsoft Office, with its simple to use and highly customizable ribbon interface, dictionaries and the add-ons are all very important powerful features to have. Improvements in the 2021 version include the possibility to adjust the automatic backup number of files, support for creating PDF/A files, the ability to create portable presentations that allow you to run on a computer without installing PlanMaker. I have SoftMaker Office 2016 standard version installed for quite some time now and happy with its performance. It would be nice to get an version upgrade this time. Count me in please! :)

ImranQ

Bardzo aktywny
Zasłużony
Reakcje/Polubienia
Soft maker Office 2021 is a Multilanguage tool to work with Word, Excel, and Power point documents. You can prepare documents and presentations easily and quickly. It generates PDF files, Export archive to PDF, available in 32-bit and 64-bit versions. You can revert at any
time. It let you a variety of online dictionaries and encyclopedias. You can use it on PCs without installation. Used on five computers simultaneously. It also offers a dark mode for creating long documents. It works on all Windows, Linux, and Mac-OS. Free customer support is also a good indicator.

hakah

Bardzo aktywny
Reakcje/Polubienia
Thanks for the Giveaway!
SoftMaker Office is an all in one package of Office for Windows, Mac and Linux which can create documents, spreadsheets and presentations. It uses the Microsoft formats DOCX, XLSX and PPTX as its default file formats and allows you to edit your documents in Microsoft Office directly and without conversion.

S

skasowany user

Dziękuje za zorganizowanie konkursu . Chce wygrać SoftMaker Office bo to prosty w obsłudze i rozbudowany pakiet biurowy. Wspiera on wszystkie najważniejsze formaty w tym między innymi DOC, XLS, PPT, a nawet nowsze DOCX, PPTX czy XLSX. Obsługiwanych jest łącznie 100 formatów wejściowych oraz 200 formatów wyjściowych.

dong

Świeżak
Reakcje/Polubienia
Dlaczego chciałbym wygrać licencję na SoftMaker Office 2021? Odpowiedź jest prosta - bo to dobra alternatywa dla cieszących się największym zainteresowaniem pakietów biurowych: płatnego MS Office czy też darmowych OpenOffice/LibreOffice. Wprawdzie SoftMaker udostępnia również darmowy FreeOffice, jednakże wersja ta jest okrojona z funkcji dostępnych w wersji Professional/Standard.

ORGANIZAT0R

Bardzo aktywny
Członek Załogi
Reakcje/Polubienia
WYNIKI:
wyniki-SOFT.jpg

Zwycięzcy mają 48 godziny na potwierdzenie wygranej do mnie na PW.

Status
Zamknięty.
Do góry