Zampler // RX is a free plug-in for the VST and AU interfaces and inspires with well-thought-out features.
In addition to REX loop and SFZ-compatible sample oscillators, the Zampler // RX offers flexible sound shaping: the types of low, high, band pass and band stop as well as various combinations of these are available in the integrated multimode filter. In addition, three LFOs, three ADSR envelopes and a complex modulation matrix bring life to the sounds.
Thanks to the step sequencer, particularly complex, full and lively sounds are a specialty of the Zampler.
Finally, the well-known algorithms of the Dune inventor Synapse-Audio work under the hood. The range of functions is rounded off by an extensive effects section, in which tube saturation, two equalizers, phaser, chorus, delay and reverb refine every sound.
- Sample oscillators with SFZ, REX and REX2 support
- Multi-mode filter
- Three LFOs
- Three ADSR envelopes
- Complex modulation matrix
- Arpeggiator / step sequencer
- Effects area with overdrive, equalizer, phaser, chorus, delay and reverb
- Free demo sound bank
- Plus three full sound sets with a total of over 3 GB of sound