josephine

Bardzo aktywny
Zasłużony
Reakcje/Polubienia
Kevin Costner's Waterworld is a free for limited or unlimited time on itch.io. First come, first served.

WARNING:
“Name your own price” means that the game may be payable for at any time.

Kevin Costner's Waterworld

oVGRqZr.jpg

A large scale real imagining of the 'fake' Waterworld arcade game that Milhouse plays during a 10 second joke in a 1997 episode of The Simpsons.

All the greatest and most memorable parts of the movie are recreated here in Simpsons videogame form!

Features:
- A full action adventure with multiple areas
- Battle through the atoll, traverse the ocean, board the Deez and find dry land
- Find and use various items
- Trade your dirt, get the tomato plant, build the water purifier and much, much more
- Multiple boss fights
- Fight the Nord, battle a Whalefin, face off against the Deacon and beyond
- A large amount of secrets for extra replayability
- Can you find all the hidden secrets and master the game to obtain the true

About the project

I've always been fascinated by the fake videogames that were occasionally seen in The Simpsons, and the Waterworld one always stuck out to me as a kid.

Of course it's just a short joke poking fun at how expensive the production of the movie was at the time, but this fake game itself with its gigantic Kevin Costner character on the screen who takes a single step before the machine asks for more quarters always made me so eager to know 'what would be beyond that one screen you see in the show...'

This project was born from that interest, and while originally planned to only be a short game, it quickly developed further and I sunk tremendous amounts of effort into it to the point where it ended up becoming a fully fleshed out game of much greater scope than I ever expected. I hope you enjoy it!

Zaloguj lub Zarejestruj się aby zobaczyć!

Do góry