KonkursPZD Konkurs ! / Giveaway ! Malwarebytes Premium Lifetime

Status
Zamknięty.

Don Pedro

Wygadany
Reakcje/Polubienia
Dziękuję bardzo za konkurs i możliwość udziału w nim!

Biorę udział w tym konkursie, ponieważ niejednokrotnie napisałem, że jest to program typu: MUST-HAVE ( powinien znajdować się u każdego użytkownika w systemie ). Z wersji na wersje jest coraz bardziej skuteczny i posiada wiele rozbudowanych funkcji. Nie koliduje z innym oprogramowaniem zabezpieczającym. Chciałbym aby uzupełnił mój program antywirusowy. Obecnie posiadam program w wersji darmowej. Życzę wszystkim powodzenia w losowaniu.

Ostatnia edycja:
S

Skasowany użytkownik 6404

Super program. Uzywalem kilka lat. Obecnie uzywam darmowej wersji. Probowalem GrindinSoft -odinstalowany. Bez porownania do malwarebytes.

pisondi

Świeżak
Reakcje/Polubienia
Thanks a lot for a great opportunity to have another Malwarebytes lifetime giveaway here. I thought after losing two times in previous giveaways that i must be unlucky but here we are live with another chance. Many thanks for such a great opportunity to win this very good software. I am using it since version 1 without any problems. It protected me all the time and i had pratically no virus, no ransomware attack and nothing suspicious on my PC only some irrelevant tracking cookies. In my oppinion vesion 2 was the best, was lighter and faster but also the latest updates of version 3 were very good. I would like to win a license for this program to have a Premium or PRO status.
Happy Easter at all.

sonia

Bardzo aktywny
Reakcje/Polubienia
Malwarebytes to już od dawna wspaniały program, mam wersję darmową.
Biorę udział w konkursie, może się uda, byłoby to wspaniale mieć takie szczęście.
Dziękuję wszystkim za organizację konkursu:dziękuę

jawdar

Bardzo aktywny
Reakcje/Polubienia
Bardzo dobry program, najlepszy w swojej dziedzinie.Chcę wygrać, ale będzie ciężko bo takich jak ja jest dużo.Startowałem już w konkursie na ten program, ale się nie udało.Próbuję jeszcze raz, może się poszczęści.

SUPU KABI

Świeżak
Reakcje/Polubienia
Tank you for the giveaway.

I would like to win Malwarebytes Premium because I want to add a second line of defense, most conventional AV's can't detect zero day malware but this software has the capability to detect zero day attack also it has some excellent PUP detection moreover till now it has not conflicted with any of the AV's. Beside being its strong protection it has an excellent user friendly UI which makes the work easier for everyone.

wojwojtek

Bardzo aktywny
Reakcje/Polubienia
Dzięki angellomichel za kolejny konkurs, oczywiście biorę udział w konkursie zresztą nie pierwszy raz i i jak do tej pory niestety bez szczęścia może mi się wreszcie uda i mój komputer będzie chroniony przez program Malwarebytes który: wykrywa w czasie rzeczywistym złośliwe oprogramowanie i chroni przed nim, blokuje próby włamań i wyłudzania informacji, usuwa wszelkie zagrożenia, w tym: robaki, fałszywe programy antywirusowe, dialery, konie trojańskie, programy typu rootkit, programy szpiegujące, programy wykorzystujące luki w zabezpieczeniach...

tommyusa2000

Wygadany
Reakcje/Polubienia
Mam styczność z tym programem od wielu lat. Stanowi świetne uzupełnienie zwykłego programu antywirusowego. Jest bardzo skuteczny. Potrafi wykryć infekcje których inne oprogramowanie nie widzi. Jest również nad wyraz lekki i nie spowalnia komputera. Taka licencja to perełka zważywszy, że nie można jej kupić w wersji wieczystej. Dziękuję za organizację konkursu a uczestnikom życzę powodzenia :) . Pozdrawiam wszystkich forumowiczów.

tregs_beales

Bardzo aktywny
Reakcje/Polubienia
Thanks to angellomichel & Malwarebytes for this giveaway.

Malwarebytes is excellent anti malware app & now with full functionality to replace any traditional antivirus program with better security on offer. It detects and removes spyware, botnets, Trojan horses and other infections, if used with a traditional av, it can strengthen real-time protection against infection when used with antivirus. Its better to protect from online attacks that threaten your identity, files, system, and financial well-being. It’s an amazing piece of software that detects Trojans and PUP (Potentially Unwanted Program) that some anti-viruses fail to. Extremely fast, portable, great addition to anti virus, good for a quick riddance.

irfan19

Bardzo aktywny
Zasłużony
Reakcje/Polubienia
Thanks angellomichel for this amazing giveaway contest :)
Malware byte is One of the best specialized security software which is highly effective for removing malware from heavily infected system.Very High detection rate specially for newly born malware.Overall it can protect you from any types of internet born threat!
Highly recommended Antimalware program,probably one of the best in the industry.

Zaloguj lub Zarejestruj się aby zobaczyć!

Ostatnia edycja:

LechP

Bardzo aktywny
Reakcje/Polubienia
Dziękuję za zorganizowanie konkursu.
Malwarebytes Browser posiadam w wersji Extension BETA i uważam że jest bardzo dobry. Wersja jest z ograniczeniami, więc Premium pozwoli skorzystać z wszystkich możliwości tego programu. Ochrona przed rootkitami, złośliwymi stronami oraz złośliwym oprogramowaniem i programami szpiegującymi. Zobaczę jak się zachowa wraz z oprogramowaniem antywirusowym.!!
A do tego jest po polsku.
Pozdrawiam organizatora konkursu.

grr

Bardzo aktywny
Reakcje/Polubienia
Thanks angellomichel387 for the giveaway.

My sincere thanks to you and Mr. Marcin for this rarest giveaway.

Malwarebytes have always been a must to install software for me. It has never let me down. In fact for a few good months I only had MBAM alone as a security solution, as my antivirus had expired. During that period MBAM helped a lot and never let me down.

Also I didn't happen to win in the last 2 giveaways below, so hoping that 3rd time will be lucky for me.
https://programyzadarmo.net.pl/threads/konkurs-giveaway-malwarebytes-premium.36609/
https://programyzadarmo.net.pl/threads/10-lecie-pzd-wygraj-malwarebytes-premium-lifetime.37497/

Thanks, Grr

hakah

Bardzo aktywny
Reakcje/Polubienia
Thanks for the Giveaway!
Malwarebytes AntiMalware Premium is one of the favorite programs for removing malware threats. It offers real-time protection, alware protection, ransomware protection, exploit protection, behavior-based detection and works well alongside with other traditional antivirus as well as with Windows Defender. It can move those 'Sticky' files(viruses and malware files) to its Quarantine Chest to isolate them where they cannot interact with and harm the other files on a hard drive. It is an extremely powerful software, which is now reckoned as a must-to-have utility on every PC that is constantly connected to the internet. It also provides excellent customer service with an array of useful online resources and a dedicated support center. With the above favorite features provided by the software, I am eager to win this license and test it.

khanyash

Bardzo aktywny
Ekspert
Reakcje/Polubienia
:) Thank you @angellomichel387 for a fantabulous giveaway! :)

It's been 8-10 months since I am running Malwarebytes + Windows Defender combo on a few of my family systems. I find MBAM + WD combo good for average/novice users in real world scene. I like MBAM's multi-layered approach with specialized exploit and ransomware protection. It is the best in detecting adware/PUP and covers cryptojacking too now. It's little aggressive web protection is a plus for average/click-happy users. Interface is neat and usability is good. It pairs and protects well with Windows Defender. It is light on the system resources.

It would be interesting to see if and how they implement the acquired and excellent Binisoft's Windows Firewall Control (WFC)..a forefront for Windows native firewall in MBAM. I hope WFC is added in the near future.

Rare Giveaway + Excellent Software + Lifetime License + 3 Devices...I wish to be one of the lucky winners! Good luck! friends.

Ostatnia edycja:

win98

Bardzo aktywny
Zasłużony
Reakcje/Polubienia
Witam, pozdrawiam organizatora konkursu.

Moja chęć wygrania tego bardzo dobrego programu w wersji Premium wynika z tego, że w tej wersji program oferuje ochronę aktywną i dodatkowo chroni m.in przed exploitami i ransomware.

Status
Zamknięty.
Do góry