KonkursPZD Konkurs ! / Giveaway ! Malwarebytes Premium

Status
Zamknięty.

tregs_beales

Bardzo aktywny
Reakcje/Polubienia
Thank you for this rare exclusive giveaway event!

Malwarebytes is an advanced protection security aimed at providing a powerful shield to system from the advanced and recent threats which are not easily detected by conventional signature based AV system. The integration of all pioneered technologies of Malwarebytes Anti-malware with Web Protection, Anti-Exploit and Anti-ransomware make the Malwarebytes 3.0 a complete featured program to keep devices safe.

The more exciting feature of Malwarebytes 3.0 is that it can be used as a complete protection suite or as a companion scanner along with main AV since Malwarebytes 3.0 is compatible with most of the Anti-Virus programs. Malwarebytes is a best choice which incorporate its advanced protection modules. So I would love to use this.

yzrej

Bardzo aktywny
Reakcje/Polubienia
Malwarebytes 3 Premium to program bardzo przydatny do 100% towego zabezpieczenia PC. Mający sporo funkcji i nieskomplikowany układ wykorzystania programu w codziennym użytkowaniu. Jako jeden z niewielu program ten wart jest wystartowania w tym konkursie.

hocik

Bardzo aktywny
Zasłużony
Reakcje/Polubienia
Miasto
szczecin
Kończy mi się roczna licencja programu innej firmy. Myślę że Malwarebytes to dobry wybór na długi okres czasu.
Do startu w konkursie skłaniają mnie bardzo dobre opinie o programie na forum PzD i rosnąca z godziny na godzinę liczba uczestników. :zaciesz
Dzięki za konkurs. :dziękuę

dhruv2193

Bardzo aktywny
Reakcje/Polubienia
Malwarebytes is able to detect and remove zero hour malware that other antivirus programs miss. It has a layered approach which is very good for all around protection.

dinosaur07

Bardzo aktywny
Reakcje/Polubienia
First of all thanks to @angellomichel387 for this excellent giveaway, then to Malwarebytes for supporting it and to PZD for hosting it. :dancing:ok:papież
Malwarebytes is a very well known anti-malware solution protecting us from all kind of malware that we may come across in our daily tasks while surfing the web, downloading stuff or opening files. Its very good capabilities makes it one of kind solution and the lifetime license :brawois something unique for our users and all of this make me want to win such a great giveaway.
Best of luck to all the participants,

baziroll

Świeżak
Reakcje/Polubienia
Malwarebytes Premium is the lightest antivirus,anti expolit,webprotection and ransom-ware protection...
which actively developed,updated fixing bug,provide new features to user
it greatly protect users,its simple and easu to understand for newbie user
thanks for excellent giveaway

tofana

Bardzo aktywny
Fąfel
Reakcje/Polubienia
Miasto
Boogie Street
Dziękuję za konkurs!
Bardzo dobry program Malwarebytes 3 Premium przyda się na każdym komputerze.
Szczególnie jak ilość komputerów wzrasta. ;)
Program wykrywa złośliwe oprogramowanie, zanim dokona ono infekcji. Blokuje ataki oprogramowania ransomware.
Blokuje dostęp do szkodliwych witryn internetowych i chroni przed złośliwym oprogramowaniem i programami szpiegującymi.

alberto

Bardzo aktywny
Ekspert
Reakcje/Polubienia
Dziękuję za konkurs!
Nie udało mi się wygrać Appguarda, to może szczęście mi dopisze w tym konkursie.
Przydałby mi się ten program na drugim komputerze, używam go w wersji darmowej.
Bardzo byłby przydatny jako ochrona w czasie rzeczywistym jako ochrona przed złośliwym oprogramowaniem i programami szpiegującymi,
ochrona przed złośliwymi stronami internetowymi oraz ochrona przed rootkitami.

khanyash

Bardzo aktywny
Ekspert
Reakcje/Polubienia
Malwarebytes Premium Antimalware is now a comprehensive protection and protects against all types and forms of malware including exploits and ransomware with its effective technologies application hardening, exploit mitigation, application behavior protection, anomaly detection, payload analysis, behavior monitoring and web shield.

MBAM is an excellent protection and suitable for average users and perfect for my family system. And this giveaway is a lifetime license... I would love to win it for my family system!

Ostatnia edycja:

hakah

Bardzo aktywny
Reakcje/Polubienia
Thanks for the giveaway!
Malwarebytes Premium includes all various scanning and detection technologies with built-in Ransomware protection as well as Exploit protection. Real-time protection watches for known malware and for malicious behaviors, and Web protection steers you away from dangerous sites. With so many protection layers, it does povide me with maximum safety and security to my pc system and that's why I like to win this license.

cypisek

Nowy użytkownik
Reakcje/Polubienia
To jeden z lepszych skanerów AV.Używam na razie darmowego czasami zbyt wrażliwy ale jest cool.:papież

angellomichel387

Bardzo aktywny
Członek Załogi
Reakcje/Polubienia
03b1ae9cd3d8a14emed.png

Gratulacje dla zwycięzców :hura
Proszę w ciągu 24 godzin potwierdzić wygraną przez PW

Status
Zamknięty.
Do góry