mam do rozdania
7x 2 letnich licencji
oraz
3 licencje Lifetime
Znakomitego Programu
VoodooShield Pro

02fb8ec42aa0d0b9med.png

Zapraszam na oficjalną stronę programu
Zaloguj lub Zarejestruj się aby zobaczyć!

Dlaczego VoodooShield Pro ??
Ponieważ To Cudo !! :ok :ok

8WcJGoF.png

7UKBA1m.png

PwENB0d.jpg

VoodooShield Pro to profesjonalna wersja bardzo dobrego programu do ochrony naszego komputera przed różnego rodzaju złośliwym oprogramowaniem takim jak wirusy, trojany, ransomware itp.

Program działa inaczej niż typowy tradycyjny antywirus ale przy odpowiednim korzystaniu może go zastąpić, oczywiście nic nie stoi na przeszkodzie aby pracował razem z już zainstalowanym antywirusem dzięki czemu ochrona systemu będzie jeszcze lepsza.Program posiada kilka trybów ochrony, jest lekki i przyjazny w obsłudze.

Overview of VoodooShield

VoodooShield is an anti-executable program that whitelists programs running in your system and blocks whatever untoward behavior that is triggered by programs that are not in the whitelist. There is never a good reason to let new, non-whitelisted executable code run while an app is running.

VoodooShield uses a proprietary proactive whitelist snapshot approach to virus and malware protection. VoodooShield utilizes a deny by default method so that dangerous affirmative user prompts are avoided. That is, for security reasons the user should not be required to make a decision on whether to block or allow a new non-whitelisted item that VoodooShield has blocked. There is no reason to take a chance that a blocked item might be malicious, especially when the user does not need or want to run the blocked item.

The golden rule of VoodooShield:
If VoodooShield blocks something that you asked or intended
to run, then allow it (assuming that there are no warnings from the blacklist scan or VoodooAi). Otherwise, if VoodooShield blocks something out of the blue, then just ignore it and assume it was a malware or a virus.

The Concept
As extremely user-friendly as VoodooShield is, it is different from traditional blacklist antivirus, thus it is vital that the user understands how it works in order to use it properly. VoodooShield does not remove existing viruses so the user must keep in mind, VoodooShield is not intended to replace your current security solution, but rather to compliment it by adding an additional initial layer of protection that acts as a lock, rather than a traditional blacklist filter.

Why the need for such a program?
Traditional antivirus software can no longer keep up with the 200,000+ new viruses and malware created daily. Since most viruses and malware attack through web browsers and email attachments, VoodooShield locks your computer and blocks all new, non-whitelisted executable code (including viruses and malware), while your computer is running a web app (browser, email, etc.). It also protects the user space when not at risk. When used properly, VoodooShield will effectively block all browser and email based viruses and malware.

OaWQM4M.gif
How VoodooShield Works
VoodooShield is a patented toggling Desktop Shield Gadget / Computer Lock that automatically toggles to ON and locks your computer when you start a web app. Depending on whetheryou are at risk or not the SMART Mode toggles into action turning it ON/OFF based on it's unique layered protection.

VoodooShield utilizes three layers of protection which are (a) an application whitelisting lock, (b) a machine learning / Ai decision engine and, (c) a multi-engine blacklist scan. The application whitelisting lock automatically toggles to ON when the computer is at risk to lock your computer and keep you safe while browsing the web or checking email. While the machine learning / Ai and multi-engine blacklist scanners automatically scan new and unknown executable files to ensure that malware is not accidently allowed by the end user.

Your Antivirus is a filter. VoodooShield is a computer lock.

The default mode - SMART Mode actions are:

OFF Mode (Unlocked): Your computer is unlocked, and VoodooShield is learning which programs to allow so it will not block them once VoodooShield locks your computer. You can also change to this mode if you need to install or allow additional software. Your computer is NOT protected in this mode.

ON Mode (Locked): Your computer is locked and you are protected. When VoodooShield automatically toggles to ON Mode, it takes a snapshot of the currently running software, and automatically allows everything in this snapshot. VoodooShield also automatically allows currently installed software and specific critical Windows system files. Any software that was not allowed when VoodooShield was OFF is blocked.

VoodooShield comes in 2 versions: (a) FREE version and, (b) PRO version.

What is the difference between VoodooShield Free and Pro?
The installer and software are the same. VoodooShield is free to non-commercial home users, but does not allow the user to adjust most of the settings and tweaks that are available in the Pro version. VoodooShield Free is pre-configured with optimal settings which will work great for the majority of users. VoodooShield Pro allows the user to adjust and tweak the settings and also includes several corporate features that are useful in the enterprise. If you have a PRO licenses you just have to register for a user account so you can unlock the advanced features.

4l9PG00.png

System Requirements
For PC's, VoodooShield is compatible with Windows Vista through Windows 10 (32 & 64 bit).
For Servers, VoodooShield is compatible with Windows 2008 Server through Windows Server 2012 R2 (32 & 64 bit).

Więcej info

Pobieranie

Kup Teraz

d0883d781773c33fgen.png

Dane wymagane przez firme to imie i adres e-mail

Zasady konkursu
1.Napisz w kilku zdaniach dlaczego chcesz wygrać VoodooShield Pro
2.Komentarz w języku Polskim lub Angielskim
3.W konkursie mogą brać udział wszyscy użytkownicy zarejestrowani przed ogłoszeniem konkursu
4.Zakończenie konkursu odbędzie się dnia 14.04.2018

Osoby które otrzymają licencje, zostaną wylosowane poprzez portal random
i będę miały 24 godz. na potwierdzenie wygranej przez PW

divinenews

Świeżak
Reakcje/Polubienia
Miasto
Juneau, Alaska, (U.S.A.)
My favorite features VoodooShield Pro:
1. Blocks the launch of new / unknown applications (including malware and viruses), which have infected my computer while surfing the internet.
2. Module VoodooAi that uses machine learning technology and artificial intelligence.
3. Compatible with all traditional antivirus software.

Simply said: "VoodooShield can significantly increase my computer's level of security."

Thank you angellomichel and programyzadarmo.net.pl forum for this great contest / giveaway.

Ostatnia edycja:

sowa

Bardzo aktywny
Fąfel
Reakcje/Polubienia
Jeden z niewielu programów tego typu który chciałbym mieć. Od 2 lat na moim lapku jest tylko ZemanaAL, pasowałoby coś do niej dorzucić. Sądzę że VoodooShield to dobry wybór.
Podziękowania za konkurs :ok

jan13

Bardzo aktywny
Reakcje/Polubienia
Chcę wygrać VoodooShield z kilku powodów .
Program może pracować obok klasycznego zabezpieczenia uzupełniając go.
Z informacji wynika że jest bezkonfliktowy,pobiera mało zasobów.
I rzecz najważniejsza jest wszechstronny chroni przed wieloma zagrożeniami jak przystało na rozwiązania nowego typu.

p

joa87

Bardzo aktywny
Reakcje/Polubienia
Miasto
Szczecin
Bardzo chciałabym wygrać licencję owego zacnego softu, bo VoodooShield Pro zapewnia dobrą ochronę, dzięki białej liście, utworzonej przez jego twórcę, oraz jest konfigurowalny. Nie obciąża zanadto systemu, nie gryzie się z innymi programami do ochrony, których używam, uwzględniając SpyShelter Premium, oraz Malwarebytes Premium. Używam go od ponad roku, wygrałam w jednym konkursie jego dwuletnią licencję i zdążyłam przekonać się co do jego skuteczności. On w przeciwieństwie do AppGuard nie gryzie się z zaporą Xvirus Personal Firewall i nie blokuje żadnego z jej plików. Więc ów program jest bezkonfliktowy. Naprawdę bardzo chciałabym wygrać licencję owego softu. Życzę powodzenia innym użytkownikom tego konkursu. :)

memnon

Bardzo aktywny
Zasłużony
Reakcje/Polubienia
Dlaczego chciałbym wygrać licencję VoodooShield Pro ? Ponieważ jest to znakomity program zabezpieczający . Nie wchodzący w konflikty z tradycyjnymi programami antywirusowymi , bardzo lekki i skuteczny . Z powodzeniem może zastąpić antywirusa . Do tego zadania jednak znacznie lepiej będzie nadawał się w wersji Pro . Która m.in. umożliwia lepszą i bardziej precyzyjną konfigurację . Dziękuję za wspaniały konkurs :) .

Grandalf

Bardzo aktywny
Członek Załogi
Reakcje/Polubienia
Bardzo dobry program do poprawy bezpieczeństwa, niewielki i łatwy w użytkowaniu. Poza tym jest kompatybilny z innymi programami zabezpieczającymi. Właśnie dlatego taki program byłby dla mnie bardzo przydatny, jako dodatkowe zabezpieczenie. Wobec tego zgłaszam się do konkursu :)

Dzięki Angellomitchel387 za ten konkurs :piwek:ok

cobranovic

Nowy użytkownik
Reakcje/Polubienia
Hello everyone
Thank you very much for this wonderful gift :ok

About VoodooShield Pro

Frankly, I do not know this program

But as I read about it now, it turns out to be a formidable and powerful program to repel hacker attacks .

Good luck to everyone :)

E

eufrasiox

I would like Voodooshield `because
It is a second layer of protection
to avoid zero-day attacks.
Nothing can be executed if it is not on the whitelist.
I need it because with a good antivirus and Voodooshield
my pc will be heavily protected.
thanks for the giveaway.

Overlord

Wygadany
Reakcje/Polubienia
Chcę wygrać VoodooShield Pro, gdyż jest to świetne, wysoce konfigurowalne i bezkonfliktowe uzupełnienie tradycyjnej ochrony AV.
Dziękuje za konkurs.:ok

Niejaki

Bardzo aktywny
Zasłużony
Reakcje/Polubienia
Chcę sprawdzić ten program bo ma bardzo dobre recenzje, a jak mi się spodoba (i wygram) to zrezygnuję z używanej G Daty i powierzę mu
cały komputer.

dhruv2193

Bardzo aktywny
Reakcje/Polubienia
Voodooshield is an extremely lightweight security software which has 3 layers of protection-an application whitelisting lock, (b) a machine learning / Ai decision engine and, (c) a multi-engine blacklist scan. Voodooshield has shown itself its 100% effectiveness in combating malware again and again on internet video tests and on my computer. Thanks for the giveaway:yes master

damien76

Wygadany
Reakcje/Polubienia
I want to win VS Pro because it is my best selection of anti-executable. Been using it for 2 years now and I can't even imagine using my systemw without one. The Ai engine alone is worth the trust and the performance is no.1! Thanks for contest and PZD!

Sasha

Bardzo aktywny
Reakcje/Polubienia
I want to win a VoodooShield Pro license to improve PC security, the program has 57 antivirus scanners that automatically download locked files for analysis using the most popular anti-virus engines and displays a full report on the analysis results.

VoodooShield works great with most or all of the traditional antivirus programs
thanks for giveaway angellomichel387

Do góry