Status
Zamknięty.

andyxa

Bardzo aktywny
Fąfel
Reakcje/Polubienia
20160516_10:35:15-20160210_12:59:37tigerVPN-new-logo.png

homepage
Zaloguj lub Zarejestruj się aby zobaczyć!

Do wygrania 3 licencje TigerVPN lifetime !, za licencję dziękuję wsparciu tigerVPN

unlock.svg

Unlock geo restrictions and website filters

Kiss censorship and restrictions goodbye and access any website on the planet. Watch online content, play games, listen to music or upload tons of pictures on social media.
One click and you are good to go. No need to setup anything manually or being an IT nerd. TigerVPN is for everyone.

Browse invisibly with stealth technology
Don’t let anyone see what you do while being online. Hide your IP and become invisible while using our service. We shield you from spies, hackers and other crypto maniacs out there.
Military grade encryption you can bet your ass on. We don’t log any activity of your usage anywhere and we can’t see what you are doing at any given moment.
tigerVPN is like a condom for your gadget. It protects you from unwanted identity theft and scammers. Always turn it on when connecting to unknown wifi hotspots

FhguVBQ.jpg

Privacy
No Logging, No Problem
Protecting our customers is our most important task. Therefore, tigerVPN does not store any activity logs anywhere - period. Next question please

A VPN You Can Trust
Operating since 2011, profitable and here for the long run. We make money with the service we provide and that’s it. Ask us anything in case you are curious.

Meshed IPs For Enhanced Privacy
We put together a set of customers per IP. That’s like riding a bus together but nobody knows each other and from the outside, it’s just one big bus, brilliant ai?

Anonymous From A To Z
We build everything inhouse, operate our own network, servers and monitor them round the clock. You can even pay with Bitcoins or send us prime rib beef steaks :)

I8IuDx6.jpg

Encryption
Shielded From Others (NAT Firewall)
When connected to a VPN server, you are shielded from other VPN users through a hardware firewall. It’s like having your very own self driving car on a super fast highway

Super Strong Encryption
You get the highest encryption available on the market and we frequently test our infrastructure to ensure all is well. Snowden would be proud of us.

Meshed IPs For Enhanced Privacy
Turned on, we will constantly keep your VPN connection alive and reconnect if required. Even if you come back from flight mode or if you switch networks.

For All Your Devices
Encryption is available for all devices, such as iOS, Android, Mac and Windows. Our plans allow multi use so you can protect all devices at the same time

QLfbOgd.jpg

Performance

Faster Than Anything Else
Download HD Movies, watch UHD Streams, play games with low latency. We pay premium bandwidth to ensure you have crazy fast vpn connections.
Improve Your Internet Connection
Send your traffic trough our very own network. We have seen massive improvements on both upload and download. Try us for free
Recommended VPN
You don’t need to be that IT guy from your office to have a fast, stable VPN connection. Our Apps analyze the best performing VPN automatically. Magic, isn’t it?
The 30% Rule
Our engineers have built tigerVPN to always keep 30% bandwidth reserved. That means, if required, we automatically allocate more bandwidth and resources

Szczegóły licencji lifetime
Spice up your Internet access and defend your right to privacy with TigerVPN. With their military grade encryption software for Windows, Mac, Android, and iOS your entire communication on the Internet is end to end secured and protected. Don’t let anyone (including your ISP or the government) monitor, target or even sell your internet activity and enjoy the benefits of unlocking geo-restrictions from content providers such as Netflix, Youtube, and many others with unlimited access to any of 15 VPN nodes spread across the globe.

• Provides military grade encryption & privacy protection for all of your devices & gadgets
    • Maintains high connection speeds thanks to low latency servers w/ up to 10Gbps connectivity
    • Features native apps for Windows, Mac, Android, & iOS
    • Includes 40 VPN nodes across 11 countries
    • Gives you the freedom of protocol choice, including OpenVPN, L2TP, IPSec, & PPTP
    • Shields you from other VPN users w/ a NAT Firewall
    • Offers maximum security due to shared IPs (IP-Mashing)
Details & Requirements
  • Updates included
    • TigerVPN offers you lifetime access to 40 nodes. Here's the complete list of nodes you can connect to:
      Stany Zjednoczone - Atlanta, Chicago, Denver, Los Angeles, Miami, Nowy Jork, Seattle, Kanada - Montreal, Toronto, Vancouver
      Niemcy - Frankfurt, Kolonia, Monachium, Wielka Brytania - Londyn, Manchester, Austria - Wiedeń, Klagenfurt, Turcja - Ankara, Stambuł, Rosja - Moskwa, Sankt Petersburg, Włochy - Mediolan, Palermo, Holandia - Amsterdam, Rumunia - Bukareszt Hiszpania - Madryt , Szwajcaria - Zurych, Serbia - Belgrad, Słowacja - Bratysława, Węgry - Budapeszt, Irlandia - Dublin, Ukraina - Kijów, Dania - Kopenhaga, Słowenia - Lublana, Luksemburg - Luksemburg, Szwecja - Sztokholm, Bułgaria - Sofia, Francja - Paryż, Czechy Republika - Praga, Norwegia - Oslo
    • 5 active connections allowed at any given moment
    • Use of torrents permitted
    • Protocols: OpenVPN, IPSec L2TP, PPTP
    • Unlimited speed
    • Unlimited data
    • Priority support
    • Gigabit network
Compatibility

• iPhone 4s or later
    • iPad 2 or later
    • iOS 9 or later
    • Android 5.0 or later
    • Mac OS X 10.10 or later
    • Selected Wireless Routers (Connection type (WAN) must be VPN) commonly used as 2nd router!
    • Windows: Microsoft Windows 7 or later
    • Not compatible with Windows Phones
    • Compatible with PPTP, L2TP & OpenVPN protocols
    • Due to government regulations, this product may not be suitable for customers in China, UAE, and other countries where the government applies technology filters to block VPN protocols (e.g. OpenVPN, L2TP, PPTP, IPSec)
    • Customer must have internet or mobile data plan (APN) that allows VPN usage (please check w/ your carrier first if you are in doubt)

Zasady konkursu
1.Napisz komentarz ,dlaczego do Ciebie ma trafić TigerVPN
2.Komentarz w języku ojczystym
3.W konkursie mogą brać udział użytkownicy zarejestrowani przed 1.06.2017 !!
4. Zakończenie konkursu 20.07.2017

Zwycięzców wyłoni portal Random i będę mieli 48 godz. na potwierdzenie wygranej na PW
do uzyskania licencji ,będą potrzebne imię i email.
Powodzenia

Ostatnia edycja:

TaliZorah

Nowy użytkownik
Reakcje/Polubienia
Nie mam tego programu i dlatego chętnie bym go przetestował.Myślę że jest dobrym VPN-em w opisie ma dostęp do 15 węzłów i jest zgodny z wieloma systemami

alberto

Bardzo aktywny
Ekspert
Reakcje/Polubienia
Pięć urządzeń dla jednego konta, nieograniczone przełączania serwerów i nieograniczona przepustowość to zalety tego programu. Nie mówiąc o licencji lifetime.
Dziękuję za zorganizowanie konkursu!

kubik67

Świeżak
Reakcje/Polubienia
Спасибо за конкурс.
Я хочу выиграть TigerVPN потому, что хочу защитить анонимность работы в сети и иметь доступ к сайтам имеющий ограничения или блокировку к доступу в некоторых странах.
TigerVPN имеет брандмауэр NAT: при подключении к VPN-серверу я буду защищен от других пользователей VPN через аппаратный брандмауэр. TigerVPN имеет супер сильное шифрование, высокую скорость передачи и более быстрое соединение, расширенную безопасность, анонимные платежи, IP-адреса Meshhed для улучшения конфиденциальности.

tofana

Bardzo aktywny
Fąfel
Reakcje/Polubienia
Miasto
Boogie Street
Mamy do wyboru 40 miast, nielimitowaną szybkość i nielimitowana ilość danych. Także silne szyfrowanie. Taka ochrona dla komputera jest konieczna i dlatego chcę wygrać. Szczególnie, że jest lifetime!
Dzięki andyxa za konkurs!

Ostatnia edycja:

andyxa

Bardzo aktywny
Fąfel
Reakcje/Polubienia
A może by tak poczytać jaka to jest wersja lifetime, a nie klepać wpis konkursowy :scratch

Trane

Świeżak
Reakcje/Polubienia
Kupiłem TigerVPN lifetime (serwery w 40 państwach) ponad pół roku temu za 49$ i warto było . Były też podobne promocje za 29$ (15 serwerów). Obsługa bardzo prosta, brak logów, torrenty działają, no leaks:) Prędkości na niektórych serwerach nie są powalające, ale za tę cenę nie ma co narzekać. No a za darmo bardzo warto, przydałaby się druga licencja, jakbym tafił to podaruję ją komuś w prezencie:)

Ostatnia edycja:

tarekma7

Bardzo aktywny
Reakcje/Polubienia
Thanks a lot for the giveaway. TigerVPN lets me enjoy all the features of VPN solution with fast speed and good performance. It offers good encryption features, many servers and support all platforms. You can surf the internet anonymously and keep your privacy

Askanag

Bardzo aktywny
Fąfel
Reakcje/Polubienia
Dziękuję za organizację konkursu andyxa :dziękuę
Z pomocą TigerVPN mogę skorzystać z możliwości odblokowania ograniczeń ze strony dostawców treści, z nieograniczonym dostępem do każdego z 15 węzłów sieci VPN.
Pozdrawiam.

G

Galaxy2000

Thanks andyxa for the wonderful giveaway!
Very awesome VPN service. One of the best out there!

I want to win TigerVPN because

It protects me from unwanted identity theft and scammers, Hide my IP and become invisible while using service. It always shields me from spies, hackers and other crypto maniacs out there. TigerVPN offers me lifetime access to 15 nodes. Offers maximum security due to shared IPs (IP-Mashing) and Provides military grade encryption & privacy protection for all of my devices & gadgets
TigerVPN has super strong encryption, high speed transfer and faster connection, enhanced security, anonymous payments, for improved privacy.
Lots of locations, great performance, and good value – TigerVPN is an appealing service which delivers in all the key areas.

Thanks for the opportunity to Win this great VPN.

Ostatnio edytowane przez moderatora:

dhruv2193

Bardzo aktywny
Reakcje/Polubienia
Thanks for the giveaway I like tiger vpn number of server locations and it's support for all tech devices.

H

hamilton

Thanks so much for this Great GiveAway.

Because i live in the country with high level internet censorship and i can't access to social media such as Facebook,Twitter,Youtube ,...without VPN services and because my governmnet severly control people activity in the internet,i need VPN services.
i hope i have a chance to win a license.

ToGor

Bardzo aktywny
Fąfel
Reakcje/Polubienia
Miasto
Mazowieckie, Polska, Europa, Świat.
@1. Przyzwoity wynik ocen ... i dożywotnia licencja na TigerVPN i te 5 urządzeń/a jednak 5 "na raz" /, ale i tak chcę wygrać, bo potrzebuję na tablet i smartfona. :klawik
Nie ma darmowego okresu próbnego - to i osobiście nie testowałem.
Póki co mam na kompie Kepard-a /tylko 1 stanowisko - 1 rok/, ale konkurs spadł mi "trochę z nieba", bo ostatnio przymierzałem się pod darmowy /jest i płatny/ VPN - o nazwie Windscribe, ale nie obsługuje urządzeń z Androidem - a tu właśnie mi było trzeba.
Biorę udział, bo rankingowo TigerVPN lepszy od wielu.
Widzę /przy okazji/ - konkurencja spora - to i powodzenia życzę wszystkim w konkursie. :do jutra
Kolejny fajny konkurs - dziękuję i gratuluję pomysłu andyxa. :dziękuę

Ostatnia edycja:

zmij

Wygadany
Reakcje/Polubienia
Potrzebuje VPN na nowego smartfona i uważam że Tiger VPN byłby najlepszy . Zgłaszam akces do konkursu! Dzięki !

Status
Zamknięty.
Do góry