Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Cowabunga

josephine

Bardzo aktywny
Zasłużony
Reakcje/Polubienia
Game Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Cowabunga for fan in GameBoy style is a free on itch.io.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Cowabunga
I3KPjmj.png

o5sXRcQ.png

TMNT Cowabunga is a free fan game created by me, i love ninja turtles since i was a 5yo kid and that's my way to celebrate that love.

It's a good old platformer in gameboy style, just 4 colors on screen. Simple gameplay, you can switch the 4 turtles and use them during the stage, you can collect ninja stars and perform ground attack and aerial attack. (each turtle a different one).

Each turtle's got a lifebar, but be careful, if you loose one of the four it's game over! So you are forced to use all of them as a good team.

Qa5s3p4.png

Game Contents:
- The game is a platformer, with 5 different zones and a bonus stage, lots of images and dialogues for a unique story created for the game by Simone Granata.
- Great musics created by Gianluca Pappalardo on each level for a full new OST in GameBoy style.
- I created sprites and background following the TMNT 1990 movie style (my favourite).
- Each level will have a Boss to be defeated so, 5 bosses and a final special boss.
- You can play using keyboard or joypad.

Controls:
JUMP = A
ATTACK = S
RUN = -> -> (fast)
CHANGE TURTLE = Space bar
SHURIKEN = up+A
START/SKIP = Space bar
PAUSE = P
EXIT = ESC
GAMEBOY GREEN FILTER = 2 (ON), 1 (OFF)

Zaloguj lub Zarejestruj się aby zobaczyć!

Do góry